existenz wrote:Jericwithers wrote:blue5385 wrote:
Yeah, at this point I wouldn't even care if it was a WL or rejection because I have already gotten into other schools I preferred to Duke in the first place. I just think it's strange that they're waiting so long to do it, and I also want to cross a school off my list.
No way. She deserves to have scholly leverage if she can get it.
Yes, and not to mention I paid a nonrefundable $70 fee for this decision. I at least want to know what it is before withdrawing