Fordham taking forever to reply

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
geoanthem

Re: Fordham taking forever to reply

Postby geoanthem » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:29 pm

sentinal5656 wrote:Why am I always admitted by myself. No other Fordham WL people are IN? This happened for BC as well.

I wouldn't complain ;)

danielfgator

Postby danielfgator » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:29 pm

sentinal5656 wrote:Why am I always admitted by myself. No other Fordham WL people are IN? This happened for BC as well.

You smell? :D

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:33 pm

You told me about the unusual way you were notified. I do believe you were on Dean Brown's mind.

geoanthem

Postby geoanthem » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:35 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:

You told me about the unusual way you were notified. I do believe you were on Dean Brown's mind.

Can someone elaborate? Perhaps in a PM...

hoffb86

Postby hoffb86 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:35 pm

geoanthem wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:

+1 just out of curiosity. I'm living vicariously through you all.

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:38 pm

I'll ask him if it's okay to divulge, since he gave me details by PM. He'll probably just post it here in the thread, though. I was pretty happy for him. I never got that!

danielfgator

Postby danielfgator » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:41 pm

geoanthem wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:

Dean Brown had a couple of strippers deliver his acceptance package. Nothing too flashy though.....

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:03 pm

danielfgator wrote:
geoanthem wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:

Dean Brown had a couple of strippers deliver his acceptance package. Nothing too flashy though.....

LOL, bet he would have loved that! Nothing quite that exciting, though. I'm just pleased that my part in this plan went off without a hitch. I always felt horrible because I couldn't help Hoff.

(Sentinal would certainly have been admitted anyway, though. His numbers alone warranted it.)

pammy1985

Postby pammy1985 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:11 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:

LOL, bet he would have loved that! Nothing quite that exciting, though. I'm just pleased that my part in this plan went off without a hitch. I always felt horrible because I couldn't help Hoff.

(Sentinal would certainly have been admitted anyway, though. His numbers alone warranted it.)
[/quote][/quote]

So you think you can put in a good word for me too? :mrgreen:

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:17 pm

pammy1985 wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:

[/quote]

So you think you can put in a good word for me too? :mrgreen:[/quote]

I could try, Pammy, if DB is not heartily sick of me by now! <3

pammy1985

Postby pammy1985 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:28 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
pammy1985 wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:

So you think you can put in a good word for me too? :mrgreen:[/quote]

I could try, Pammy, if DB is not heartily sick of me by now! <3[/quote]

If you think it'll do me any good, I will love you forever and ever!!!! :D

sentinal5656

Postby sentinal5656 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Sorry, I am just reading this thread now. I will respond in PM soon.

As for Pammy, your cool, I hope you get in. If I can manage to put in a word, I will. 8)

pammy1985

Postby pammy1985 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:51 pm

sentinal5656 wrote:Sorry, I am just reading this thread now. I will respond in PM soon.

As for Pammy, your cool, I hope you get in. If I can manage to put in a word, I will. 8)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! When this thing is over we're gonna go on a night on the town. I think I'm gonna need it!

smiskers

Postby smiskers » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:37 am

dammit fordham. show me some love!

geoanthem

Postby geoanthem » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:38 am

smiskers wrote:dammit fordham. show me some love!

What are your numbers smiskers, and are you hoping for PT or FT? You can PM me if you are more comfortable with that.

smiskers

Postby smiskers » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:38 am

PeaceLoveLotus wrote:Does anyone know approximately how many people are on the PT or FT waitlist at Fordham?

this was the question i forgot mid-conversation. i did the idiotic.."oh crap i had a question but i forgot" thing.

hoffb86

Postby hoffb86 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:40 am

I'll put words in for folks, despite me not getting in, that would be funny. Stevie B and I are tight though, we understand the game. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Sorry, i'm being a goof, but good luck to you all.

geoanthem

Postby geoanthem » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:43 am

hoffb86 wrote:I'll put words in for folks, despite me not getting in, that would be funny. Stevie B and I are tight though, we understand the game. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Haha oh Hoff. When were you coming up to NYC?

Smiskers, did you say PT and FT? I think you would definitely have a great shot at PT if you could get into the office and talk to the venerable Stephen Brown.

smiskers

Postby smiskers » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:47 am

i chose "either" on the response sheet. I called yesterday to verify that i was being considered for both and to clarify that i would be thrilled with either. since originally i had indicated i would prefer FT.

i'm almost afraid that if i meet s.brown i'd be so awkward and inept looking he might just cross me off the list altogether.

hoffb86

Postby hoffb86 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:47 am

geoanthem wrote:
hoffb86 wrote:I'll put words in for folks, despite me not getting in, that would be funny. Stevie B and I are tight though, we understand the game. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Haha oh Hoff. When were you coming up to NYC?
Smiskers, did you say PT and FT? I think you would definitely have a great shot at PT if you could get into the office and talk to the venerable Stephen Brown.

NYC TLS BAR NIGHT! It's June 13th right? You're going, right Geo? Are all of you going?

I'm coming in from DC just to meet you people! I know you are all dying to meet the infamous fordham-drama filled, non-TLS legend yet consistent enjoyable poster, HOFF. So be there.

(i think i forgot to take my ADD medicine or something, I am off the walls this morning at my office)

palmettoru

Postby palmettoru » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:49 am

Status checker is down for me.. anyone else? Also, looks like they have a revamped website!

geoanthem

Postby geoanthem » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:53 am

palmettoru wrote:Status checker is down for me.. anyone else? Also, looks like they have a revamped website!

The website looks very similar to me. Is this what your status checker says?

You have navigated here in error.
Invalid Entry Point. You must enter this site from the LawSchool's website.
Or Perhaps your session timed out. Please return to your Law Schools Website.

I don't even know why I still check my status checker after I know they have received both my deposits. Perhaps I think something really cool will happen on it and if I don't still constantly check I will miss out on it...

palmettoru

Postby palmettoru » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 am

haha. Yes, that's exactly what I see!

smiskers

Postby smiskers » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:04 am

its the same for me......

same meaning, i have seen no changes. not the same as what you guys are seeing.

geoanthem

Postby geoanthem » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:13 am

My status checker is back up. It seems it was only down momentarily

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”