- 210,039 member records (152,455 currently active)
- 14,848 Hastings alumni
- Graduates of 331 different law schools and 1,677 undergraduate institutions
- 34,808 organizations/firms (not counting small private practices)
Things I noticed today:
- Beverly Hills (population 35,000) has as many disbarred lawyers as all of Sacramento (population near 500,000). This is not surprising.
- Fewer than half of Stanford Law students went to college in California
I also added the ability to exclude specific terms and include only active members on the report generator.
Anyway, let me know if you spot any problems. I know that some of the smaller firms may still have inconsistent naming, but hopefully only a few. The automation to fix that isn't smart enough to fix certain things. If you come across one, feel free to contact me.