gcalvin wrote:I'm still hoping too. 173/2.64 LSAC (from very old history)/3.74 UG. Sent in the app pretty late, and got the acknowledgment e-mail 2/21. If I don't get in there, I'm waiting another year.
What do you mean, waiting another year? If you don't get in, will you go to UCI next year, or are you going to apply all over? I'm trying to decide what to do. I know I can retake the LSAT and bring up my score a few points. I had no time to prepare, plus the testing conditions were horrid. I'm also a URM so I could have a shot at some good schools, I just can't move. If I don't get in this year, I'll reapply to UCI and also to USC/UCLA...I'll go where I get the most $$$.