In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Who32
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby Who32 » Thu May 21, 2009 4:08 pm

i actually was just curious if there is a 2nd deposit date coming up. i forgot that in the last email i got from them, I was explained that they have more deposits in than they do seats, so hopefully a lot of people are double deposited and choose thier other option.

User avatar
Zeph
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby Zeph » Thu May 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Who32 wrote:i actually was just curious if there is a 2nd deposit date coming up. i forgot that in the last email i got from them, I was explained that they have more deposits in than they do seats, so hopefully a lot of people are double deposited and choose thier other option.


I dont think Rutgers has a second deposit

User avatar
king3780
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:12 pm

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby king3780 » Fri May 22, 2009 11:14 am

Zeph wrote:
Who32 wrote:i actually was just curious if there is a 2nd deposit date coming up. i forgot that in the last email i got from them, I was explained that they have more deposits in than they do seats, so hopefully a lot of people are double deposited and choose thier other option.


I dont think Rutgers has a second deposit


Correct, no second deposit.

User avatar
Who32
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby Who32 » Fri May 22, 2009 12:05 pm

well, shit. this is not looking good.

User avatar
Zeph
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby Zeph » Fri May 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Who32 wrote:well, shit. this is not looking good.



True. But other schools have second deposits and basically people will move off when and if they get offers from the other schools.

User avatar
dapoetic1
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:13 pm

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby dapoetic1 » Mon May 25, 2009 8:56 pm

::listens to pin drop:: :|

User avatar
Zeph
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby Zeph » Tue May 26, 2009 10:44 am

dapoetic1 wrote:::listens to pin drop:: :|



lol it would be cool to be classmates with you dude =) I've done all I could really so now its a waiting game.

ghelpme
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 am

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby ghelpme » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:30 pm

hey Zeph
Have you heard anything yet? Im still hoping for you :P

User avatar
Zeph
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby Zeph » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:22 pm

ghelpme wrote:hey Zeph
Have you heard anything yet? Im still hoping for you :P


Nope just an email saying that im still on the waitlist =/

Appreciate it though, and TRUST me I will let everyone know when i hear

User avatar
dapoetic1
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:13 pm

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby dapoetic1 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Zeph wrote:
ghelpme wrote:hey Zeph
Have you heard anything yet? Im still hoping for you :P


Nope just an email saying that im still on the waitlist =/

Appreciate it though, and TRUST me I will let everyone know when i hear



AWWWWW Man!!!! I saw you posting on this thread and I was getting ready to do a happy dance!!! I thought you heard something.
Aren't you in somewhere else too? When is the last day you can wait to hear something?

phooey182
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby phooey182 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:23 am

Anyone hear back from Anita Walton about the schedule issues?

User avatar
Zeph
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby Zeph » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:49 pm

dapoetic1 wrote:
Zeph wrote:
ghelpme wrote:hey Zeph
Have you heard anything yet? Im still hoping for you :P


Nope just an email saying that im still on the waitlist =/

Appreciate it though, and TRUST me I will let everyone know when i hear



AWWWWW Man!!!! I saw you posting on this thread and I was getting ready to do a happy dance!!! I thought you heard something.
Aren't you in somewhere else too? When is the last day you can wait to hear something?



I said i would be on the waitlist till the first day of classes...although if i make it I feel I will be at a disadvantage if I havent done the first assignments, because they are probably different from the school I am currently attending

User avatar
dapoetic1
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:13 pm

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby dapoetic1 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Zeph wrote:
dapoetic1 wrote:
Zeph wrote:
ghelpme wrote:hey Zeph
Have you heard anything yet? Im still hoping for you :P


Nope just an email saying that im still on the waitlist =/

Appreciate it though, and TRUST me I will let everyone know when i hear



AWWWWW Man!!!! I saw you posting on this thread and I was getting ready to do a happy dance!!! I thought you heard something.
Aren't you in somewhere else too? When is the last day you can wait to hear something?



I said i would be on the waitlist till the first day of classes...although if i make it I feel I will be at a disadvantage if I havent done the first assignments, because they are probably different from the school I am currently attending


OH-- well don't worry about that. I'll send you all of my first week's reading assingment and then you can do them too (and forward them to me). Then you'll be all caught up and save me a week of reading in the mean time :lol:

User avatar
Zeph
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby Zeph » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:15 pm

dapoetic1 wrote: OH-- well don't worry about that. I'll send you all of my first week's reading assingment and then you can do them too (and forward them to me). Then you'll be all caught up and save me a week of reading in the mean time :lol:


Dude I have so much on my plate right now so that would be a little rough ;) Taking the CPA exam in two weeks and I need to do my LS's reading assignments on top of that =/

User avatar
dapoetic1
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:13 pm

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby dapoetic1 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Zeph wrote:
dapoetic1 wrote: OH-- well don't worry about that. I'll send you all of my first week's reading assingment and then you can do them too (and forward them to me). Then you'll be all caught up and save me a week of reading in the mean time :lol:


Dude I have so much on my plate right now so that would be a little rough ;) Taking the CPA exam in two weeks and I need to do my LS's reading assignments on top of that =/


well..kick ass seabass!!

User avatar
Zeph
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby Zeph » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:00 pm

dapoetic1 wrote:
Zeph wrote:
dapoetic1 wrote: OH-- well don't worry about that. I'll send you all of my first week's reading assingment and then you can do them too (and forward them to me). Then you'll be all caught up and save me a week of reading in the mean time :lol:


Dude I have so much on my plate right now so that would be a little rough ;) Taking the CPA exam in two weeks and I need to do my LS's reading assignments on top of that =/


well..kick ass seabass!!


Thanks dude, passed two parts, took the third and the fourth is coming up =) My goal is to have the whole alphabet after my name ;)

gezwho
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:26 am

Re: In at Rutgers Newark!!!

Postby gezwho » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:49 am

Hey everyone!

I just got in as well. I have a question about admissions and I was wondering if any of you could answer it.....

I've heard that neighboring grad schools have started drug testing their acceptees. Does anyone know if Rutgers administers drug tests to its entering law students?

If you could help me out, that would be great!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baby Gaga, Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests