isaiah6v8 wrote:Midnight Rider wrote:Any thoughts on if it is worth the $30 at this point with 75% LSAT but a well below 25% GPA? I have my application in and it is waiting on payment. I see all of this about long waits. Since I'm not auto admit, is there a risk that by the time my app is processed, it will be too late to get in with this type of split stat sheet? I'd love to have a UF option, as it would be one of the better schools in which I'm interested.
I won't tell you to save it outright, because my GPA is way way below, but LSAT is above the 75th, and I do have 7 years of WE, but I have been Decision Pending since 11/30 so I would guess I am a rejection or a waitlist, either one sucks for me at this point. But obviously, if your GPA is above mine, or you have some other softs that might make a difference you shoudl forward with it. Are you sure your application will as part of the Primary applicant pool?
It's my understanding that if I get the payment in before March 1, I am considered in the primary pool. I'm probably going to give it a whirl anyway. What's $30 in the grand scheme of things?