University of Florida

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
LionelHutzIII
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby LionelHutzIII » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:16 pm

.
Last edited by LionelHutzIII on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Edge427
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby Edge427 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:04 pm

LionelHutzIII wrote:Rejection dated the 6th.

It stings less knowing that I got into Wake Forest and waitlisted at W&L today.

Good luck everyone.


@#$&*

Edge427
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby Edge427 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:05 pm

LionelHutzIII wrote:
midrangejumper wrote:
LionelHutzIII wrote:Rejection dated the 6th.

It stings less knowing that I got into Wake Forest and waitlisted at W&L today.

Good luck everyone.


you can't just say this and run away lol since UF has barely give out ANY rejection...

1. what are your numbers
2. when did you go complete
3. were you "reviewed, decision pending" to then "decision in transit" ?
4. URM or FL resident?


1. 25% percentile
2. Late January
3. Went from all paperwork received late January> blank > under review decision pending 2/26 > decision letter in transit on 3/6 but status checker has it dated 2/26
4. Both


Same exact scenario here, LSAT at median and GPA below 25% percentile. Guess a rejection is coming.

Cal4future
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby Cal4future » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:07 pm

LionelHutzIII wrote:
midrangejumper wrote:
LionelHutzIII wrote:
Rejection dated the 6th.

It stings less knowing that I got into Wake Forest and waitlisted at W&L today.

Good luck everyone.


you can't just say this and run away lol since UF has barely give out ANY rejection...

1. what are your numbers
2. when did you go complete
3. were you "reviewed, decision pending" to then "decision in transit" ?
4. URM or FL resident?


1. 25% percentile
2. Late January
3. Went from all paperwork received late January> blank > under review decision pending 2/26 > decision letter in transit on 3/6 but status checker has it dated 2/26
4. Both


Same exact scenario here, LSAT at median and GPA below 25% percentile. Guess a rejection is coming.


+1

User avatar
flhealth
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 am

Re: University of Florida

Postby flhealth » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Rejected dated 3/06
http://www.sadtrombone.com/

midrangejumper
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:38 am

Re: University of Florida

Postby midrangejumper » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:24 pm

flhealth wrote:Rejected dated 3/06
http://www.sadtrombone.com/




wait did you guys go to "decision letter in transit" before you got rejected then :?:

User avatar
flhealth
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 am

Re: University of Florida

Postby flhealth » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:25 pm

midrangejumper wrote:
flhealth wrote:Rejected dated 3/06
http://www.sadtrombone.com/




wait did you guys go to "decision letter in transit" before you got rejected then :?:

yes....but the status date did not change...the status date is still 2/26

midrangejumper
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:38 am

Re: University of Florida

Postby midrangejumper » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:29 pm

uh oh so here come the start of rejections.......

User avatar
flhealth
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 am

Re: University of Florida

Postby flhealth » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:32 pm

my tar is sooooo appropriate....LOL

User avatar
project40
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby project40 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:34 pm

flhealth wrote:my tar is sooooo appropriate....LOL

lol damnnn guess i'll be gettingmy rejection on monday...

same pattern as everyone else on here

User avatar
Mighty Boom
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby Mighty Boom » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:02 pm

My numbers are the worst on this thread ( GPA 2.98(3.01), LSAT---too embarrassed to say ). Why are you TLS’ers, with superior numbers, rejected before me? Seriously, I’m an auto-reject.

I wish they would just put me out of my misery already! This breaking thread of hope that I’m clinging to needs to be snapped. It’s driving me crazy.

I hope they don't wait till the very end to let me have it.

savanna
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:56 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby savanna » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:03 pm

I just went back to check what day I went "Reviewed, Decision Pending" and it was 2/6. I think it's weird that people who went "R,DP" after me have already gotten answers. That's a long time to be decision pending..

I don't know what to make of it. Ugh..it's maddening.

LSATfromNC
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:29 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby LSATfromNC » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Great, so my decision pending is another freaking wait list. One top 50 school, that is all I ask.

savanna
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:56 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby savanna » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:08 pm

LSATfromNC wrote:Great, so my decision pending is another freaking wait list. One top 50 school, that is all I ask.


Word.

chitown825
Posts: 339
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:45 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby chitown825 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:25 pm

savanna wrote:
LSATfromNC wrote:Great, so my decision pending is another freaking wait list. One top 50 school, that is all I ask.


Word.


+1,000,000

uncle mike
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:21 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby uncle mike » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:33 pm

sweatervest wrote:Hi guys - long time stalker, first time poster here. I've been decision pending for 2 weeks, with a 3.3/164 in state. Anyone out there with numbers similar to mine? Florida is one of my top choices - I'm seriously waking up in cold sweats waiting for this decision to arrive.


164/3.2/OOS/non-URM complete in Nov and on hold.

geoanthem
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:32 am

Re: University of Florida

Postby geoanthem » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:34 pm

uncle mike wrote:
sweatervest wrote:Hi guys - long time stalker, first time poster here. I've been decision pending for 2 weeks, with a 3.3/164 in state. Anyone out there with numbers similar to mine? Florida is one of my top choices - I'm seriously waking up in cold sweats waiting for this decision to arrive.


164/3.2/OOS/non-URM complete in Nov and on hold.

This is weird. I applied to UF mid-December with 3.4ish/164 OOS and heard back in less than two months with an acceptances. I don't know what they are doing down in Gainesville but good luck everyone!

User avatar
flhealth
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 am

Re: University of Florida

Postby flhealth » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:40 pm

I cannot wait to go to another school, graduate, get a kick ass job, make $$$, and write a fat check to my alma mater and send a photocopy to UF with a note "could have been yours!!!!" me bitter???? nah

Oddjob787
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby Oddjob787 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:22 pm

I read everyone else on this board so I figured it was time to get an account. Anyways, I had the same circumstances as many of you on this board, with the decision pending until 3/6, and now a decision letter in transit. The only difference is that mine says the status was updated on 3/6. Anyone else? I guess we will all find out on Monday. Good luck.

User avatar
flhealth
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 am

Re: University of Florida

Postby flhealth » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:17 am

Oddjob787 wrote:I read everyone else on this board so I figured it was time to get an account. Anyways, I had the same circumstances as many of you on this board, with the decision pending until 3/6, and now a decision letter in transit. The only difference is that mine says the status was updated on 3/6. Anyone else? I guess we will all find out on Monday. Good luck.

if your date updated, you should be in

User avatar
jpin22
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:02 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby jpin22 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:51 pm

flhealth wrote:
Oddjob787 wrote:I read everyone else on this board so I figured it was time to get an account. Anyways, I had the same circumstances as many of you on this board, with the decision pending until 3/6, and now a decision letter in transit. The only difference is that mine says the status was updated on 3/6. Anyone else? I guess we will all find out on Monday. Good luck.

if your date updated, you should be in

why if its updated would he or she be in? Is that the telling sign or something?

Oddjob787
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby Oddjob787 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:19 pm

flhealth wrote:
Oddjob787 wrote:I read everyone else on this board so I figured it was time to get an account. Anyways, I had the same circumstances as many of you on this board, with the decision pending until 3/6, and now a decision letter in transit. The only difference is that mine says the status was updated on 3/6. Anyone else? I guess we will all find out on Monday. Good luck.

if your date updated, you should be in


I hope you are correct. Knock on wood!

User avatar
jpin22
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:02 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby jpin22 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:25 pm

anyone get any news today?

Edge427
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Re: University of Florida

Postby Edge427 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:48 pm

Dinged.

midrangejumper
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:38 am

Re: University of Florida

Postby midrangejumper » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:01 pm

they're on spring break now so im guessing we wont be hearing anything via status checker movement if you haven't already got a decision letter in transit




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 4 guests