Harvard Law c/o '22

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
LawSchoolHopeful3

New
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:29 pm

Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby LawSchoolHopeful3 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:42 pm

:)

nylon_law

New
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:56 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby nylon_law » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:01 pm

Submitted application in September; waiting for ETS to feed HLS my test scores to go complete.

sadcowboysfan

New
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:12 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby sadcowboysfan » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:33 pm

Checking in! Went complete 10/3. According to last year's forum, 1st waves of JS1s began November 1st.

didjno

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby didjno » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:07 pm

Went complete on 9/27, got my JS1 invite on 10/18. Freaking out just a little bit.

TheLaw1995

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby TheLaw1995 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:26 pm

didjno wrote:Went complete on 9/27, got my JS1 invite on 10/18. Freaking out just a little bit.


Congrats! Do you know of other applicants who've received JS1 invites so far?

TheLaw1995

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby TheLaw1995 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:48 pm

Upon checking LSN, it seems that a first round of JS1 waves went out on 10/19.

LawSchoolHopeful3

New
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:29 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby LawSchoolHopeful3 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:45 am

JS1 here!!! When are y'alls interviews?

Thatguy96

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby Thatguy96 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:42 pm

LawSchoolHopeful3 wrote:JS1 here!!! When are y'alls interviews?


Congrats! What’re your stats, if you don’t me asking? And when did you receive the email?

nylon_law

New
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:56 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby nylon_law » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:45 pm

Went complete today after ETS finally sent my test scores.

LawSchoolHopeful3

New
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:29 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby LawSchoolHopeful3 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:53 pm

Thatguy96 wrote:
LawSchoolHopeful3 wrote:JS1 here!!! When are y'alls interviews?


Congrats! What’re your stats, if you don’t me asking? And when did you receive the email?


3.7/178 !!!! and last week but I haven't been on in a while :)

Thatguy96

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby Thatguy96 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:09 am

LawSchoolHopeful3 wrote:
Thatguy96 wrote:
LawSchoolHopeful3 wrote:JS1 here!!! When are y'alls interviews?


Congrats! What’re your stats, if you don’t me asking? And when did you receive the email?


3.7/178 !!!! and last week but I haven't been on in a while :)


Nice! Are you K-JD?

LawSchoolHopeful3

New
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:29 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby LawSchoolHopeful3 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:04 pm

Thatguy96 wrote:
LawSchoolHopeful3 wrote:
Thatguy96 wrote:
LawSchoolHopeful3 wrote:JS1 here!!! When are y'alls interviews?


Congrats! What’re your stats, if you don’t me asking? And when did you receive the email?


3.7/178 !!!! and last week but I haven't been on in a while :)


Nice! Are you K-JD?


yes, I am!

TheLaw1995

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby TheLaw1995 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:51 pm

LawSchoolHopeful3 wrote:
Thatguy96 wrote:
LawSchoolHopeful3 wrote:
Thatguy96 wrote:
LawSchoolHopeful3 wrote:JS1 here!!! When are y'alls interviews?


Congrats! What’re your stats, if you don’t me asking? And when did you receive the email?


3.7/178 !!!! and last week but I haven't been on in a while :)


Nice! Are you K-JD?


yes, I am!


How did your JS1 go? Any tips?

Marisarose24

New
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:47 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby Marisarose24 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:39 pm

TheLaw1995 wrote:
LawSchoolHopeful3 wrote:
Thatguy96 wrote:
LawSchoolHopeful3 wrote:
Thatguy96 wrote:
LawSchoolHopeful3 wrote:JS1 here!!! When are y'alls interviews?


Congrats! What’re your stats, if you don’t me asking? And when did you receive the email?


3.7/178 !!!! and last week but I haven't been on in a while :)


Nice! Are you K-JD?


yes, I am!


How did your JS1 go? Any tips?


I had mine last week -- it was pretty straightforward. Mostly the expected: Why law, why HLS, with a couple of more personalized qs. Happy to say more if you want to PM.

TheLaw1995

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby TheLaw1995 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:33 pm

Marisarose24 wrote:
TheLaw1995 wrote:
LawSchoolHopeful3 wrote:
Thatguy96 wrote:
LawSchoolHopeful3 wrote:
Thatguy96 wrote:
LawSchoolHopeful3 wrote:JS1 here!!! When are y'alls interviews?


Congrats! What’re your stats, if you don’t me asking? And when did you receive the email?


3.7/178 !!!! and last week but I haven't been on in a while :)


Nice! Are you K-JD?


yes, I am!


How did your JS1 go? Any tips?


I had mine last week -- it was pretty straightforward. Mostly the expected: Why law, why HLS, with a couple of more personalized qs. Happy to say more if you want to PM.


Just PM'd you! Thanks so much.

saraduboi1995

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:41 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby saraduboi1995 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:39 am

Had my JS1 interview. It ended very very quickly which left me a little confused but tight schedule is normal I guess.
Does anyone know what the JS2 wave timeline looked like last year or trends of years past?

Thanks :)

Marisarose24

New
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:47 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby Marisarose24 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:44 am

TheLaw1995 wrote:
Just PM'd you! Thanks so much.


Apparently I'm not authorized to send private messages, because I don't participate enough :( I don't want to get into the specific questions asked, but it lasted exactly ten minutes - and he let me know at the outset that it would. He was friendly, but very professional and to the point. It was definitely less casual/chatty than my other interviews have been.

cfs16

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:17 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby cfs16 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:57 am

saraduboi1995 wrote:Had my JS1 interview. It ended very very quickly which left me a little confused but tight schedule is normal I guess.
Does anyone know what the JS2 wave timeline looked like last year or trends of years past?

Thanks :)


When did you apply/go complete?

TheLaw1995

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby TheLaw1995 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:13 pm

Marisarose24 wrote:
TheLaw1995 wrote:
Just PM'd you! Thanks so much.


Apparently I'm not authorized to send private messages, because I don't participate enough :( I don't want to get into the specific questions asked, but it lasted exactly ten minutes - and he let me know at the outset that it would. He was friendly, but very professional and to the point. It was definitely less casual/chatty than my other interviews have been.


Thank you for the advice!

ernietakeslsac

New
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:46 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby ernietakeslsac » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:02 pm

Just had my JS1 today. My general impression was that it was underwhelming- questions were all straight-forward and it lasted more or less exactly 15 minutes. Anybody else feel ambiguous due to the exteme simplicity? I feel like there’s no way I made much of an impression either way, which is probably for the best.

cfs16

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:17 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby cfs16 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:09 pm

ernietakeslsac wrote:Just had my JS1 today. My general impression was that it was underwhelming- questions were all straight-forward and it lasted more or less exactly 15 minutes. Anybody else feel ambiguous due to the exteme simplicity? I feel like there’s no way I made much of an impression either way, which is probably for the best.


Did you receive an email? Also, when did you go complete?

ernietakeslsac

New
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:46 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby ernietakeslsac » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:32 pm

cfs16 wrote:
ernietakeslsac wrote:Just had my JS1 today. My general impression was that it was underwhelming- questions were all straight-forward and it lasted more or less exactly 15 minutes. Anybody else feel ambiguous due to the exteme simplicity? I feel like there’s no way I made much of an impression either way, which is probably for the best.


Did you receive an email? Also, when did you go complete?


I think I may've been imprecise. My JS1 invite was last Friday (via email), my JS1 interview was today. That said, I went complete on 10/5.

TheLaw1995

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby TheLaw1995 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:07 pm

ernietakeslsac wrote:Just had my JS1 today. My general impression was that it was underwhelming- questions were all straight-forward and it lasted more or less exactly 15 minutes. Anybody else feel ambiguous due to the exteme simplicity? I feel like there’s no way I made much of an impression either way, which is probably for the best.


Sent you a PM.

daringtoeatapeach

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:55 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby daringtoeatapeach » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:42 am

I felt the same way with the interview. Pretty formal, exactly 15 minutes, very little room for personality/creativity based on the vague questions

User avatar
GlitterTech1

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:45 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o '22

Postby GlitterTech1 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:07 am

I just finished my application



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests