Fordham Class of 2022

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
globalview2

New
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:10 am

Fordham Class of 2022

Postby globalview2 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:15 am

Any other applicants for Fordham?

My top choice school
162 LSAT, 3.4 GPA, service academy grad, D1 athlete, and active Army officer, hoping to apply by mid October

Rehli414

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:08 am

Re: Fordham Class of 2022

Postby Rehli414 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:42 pm

Accepted 11/19 via email, which stated it was the first round of email acceptances.
Wrote diversity statement.
165 3.99

User avatar
Kiskeya

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Re: Fordham Class of 2022

Postby Kiskeya » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:00 pm

In via email as well :D

txd001

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:44 pm

Re: Fordham Class of 2022

Postby txd001 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:06 pm

In 11/19 with 158, 3.73, URM Hispanic.

cfs16

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:17 am

Re: Fordham Class of 2022

Postby cfs16 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:11 pm

Rehli414 wrote:Accepted 11/19 via email, which stated it was the first round of email acceptances.
Wrote diversity statement.
165 3.99


When did you apply/go complete? I had a date change 11/16, but haven’t heard anything yet.

cfs16

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:17 am

Re: Fordham Class of 2022

Postby cfs16 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:12 pm

Kiskeya wrote:In via email as well :D


When did you apply/go complete?

Rehli414

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:08 am

Re: Fordham Class of 2022

Postby Rehli414 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:17 pm

cfs16 wrote:
Rehli414 wrote:Accepted 11/19 via email, which stated it was the first round of email acceptances.
Wrote diversity statement.
165 3.99


When did you apply/go complete? I had a date change 11/16, but haven’t heard anything yet.



I submitted 10/15 and went complete a few days later. I am also URM Hispanic.

cfs16

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:17 am

Re: Fordham Class of 2022

Postby cfs16 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:35 pm

Rehli414 wrote:
cfs16 wrote:
Rehli414 wrote:Accepted 11/19 via email, which stated it was the first round of email acceptances.
Wrote diversity statement.
165 3.99


When did you apply/go complete? I had a date change 11/16, but haven’t heard anything yet.



I submitted 10/15 and went complete a few days later. I am also URM Hispanic.


Did your status date change recently?

Rehli414

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:08 am

Re: Fordham Class of 2022

Postby Rehli414 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:14 pm

cfs16 wrote:
Rehli414 wrote:
cfs16 wrote:
Rehli414 wrote:Accepted 11/19 via email, which stated it was the first round of email acceptances.
Wrote diversity statement.
165 3.99


When did you apply/go complete? I had a date change 11/16, but haven’t heard anything yet.



I submitted 10/15 and went complete a few days later. I am also URM Hispanic.


Did your status date change recently?



It changed from complete 10/20 to admitted this morning.

User avatar
Kiskeya

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Re: Fordham Class of 2022

Postby Kiskeya » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:37 pm

cfs16 wrote:
Kiskeya wrote:In via email as well :D


When did you apply/go complete?


Applied 10/22 & Complete 10/25

uneagerbeaver

New
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Re: Fordham Class of 2022

Postby uneagerbeaver » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:01 am

Checking in!

167 / 3.55 / Canadian / masters degree
Applied early December.

GPA addendum for traumatic injury /subsequent mental health issues that affected two years of schooling. I should have dropped out, recovered, and gone back to school. But I didn't so I'm a bit of weird case ( GPA over 4 years: 4.0 / 4.0 / 3.1 / 3.1)

All my applications to law schools are kind of crapshoots, because I have no idea how they'll assess my applications. but I really want fordham to work out bc I have family in new york.

Any idea when the next round is?

LegalBiology

New
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:12 pm

Re: Fordham Class of 2022

Postby LegalBiology » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:11 pm

status "date" just changed to today - but nothing else changed. does that mean I should be receiving a decision soon?

redyforlawschool10

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:47 pm

Re: Fordham Class of 2022

Postby redyforlawschool10 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:54 am

LegalBiology wrote:status "date" just changed to today - but nothing else changed. does that mean I should be receiving a decision soon?


I have the same thing! Any news on your end? Curious to why the status date changed...
Thanks



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests