Accepted off the waitlist Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
ewdrrg

New

Accepted off the waitlist

Post by ewdrrg » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:19 am

Hello! I've been accepted off the waitlist from a t14 school, but I've already started orientation at tier 1 regional school. I want to go to the t14 school, but how do I go about it? ( in terms of notifying my school and loans) Also, am I even allowed to do this? Any help will be appreciated.

northwood

Platinum

Re: Accepted off the waitlist

Post by northwood » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:48 am

Contact (call) the school that you want to go to and tell them your situation.

albanach

Gold

Post by albanach » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:48 pm

ewdrrg wrote:Hello! I've been accepted off the waitlist from a t14 school, but I've already started orientation at tier 1 regional school. I want to go to the t14 school, but how do I go about it? ( in terms of notifying my school and loans) Also, am I even allowed to do this? Any help will be appreciated.
In addition to talking to the proposed new school, start reading the policies on withdrawal deadlines and tuition refunds at your current school.

ewdrrg

New

Post by ewdrrg » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:24 am

Hey all! Thanks for the information. I checked my current school's fund policy and I am within the window to receive my money back. I have also gotten in contact with the dean of students at my new law school and she is walking me through the process. Thanks again for the help!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”