NYU Portal

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Gorrest_Fump

New

NYU Portal

Postby Gorrest_Fump » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:55 pm

Hello TLSers!

This morning I checked my NYU app portal and it stated that a decision letter has been sent out. (on 1.24.18). I haven't received any emails from NYU admitting, dinging, or WLing me.

Does anybody know what I might be able to infer from this? I know I can wait a couple of days for the mail to arrive but thought about asking you all first.

Thanks and sorry for contributing to neuroses!

kippercd

Bronze

Re: NYU Portal

Postby kippercd » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:57 pm

Gorrest_Fump wrote:Hello TLSers!

This morning I checked my NYU app portal and it stated that a decision letter has been sent out. (on 1.24.18). I haven't received any emails from NYU admitting, dinging, or WLing me.

Does anybody know what I might be able to infer from this? I know I can wait a couple of days for the mail to arrive but thought about asking you all first.

you should post this in the NYU thread.
Last edited by kippercd on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

b-a-n-a-n-a-s

New

Postby b-a-n-a-n-a-s » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:59 pm

kippercd wrote:

This, but DLS before Feb. is probably a good sign that you're in. Try logging into the Admitted Students Website later this afternoon.

Gorrest_Fump

New

Postby Gorrest_Fump » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:27 pm

kippercd wrote:

Thanks, I posted my question on that thread!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists�