Villanova C/O 2021 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
llabr6132

New
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:10 pm

Villanova C/O 2021 Applicants

Postby llabr6132 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:46 pm

There was no thread for Villanova yet, so I figured I'd start one. I was just accepted today by phone call from the director of admissions (I think?)

User avatar
Versailles1919

New
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 7:57 pm

Re: Villanova C/O 2021 Applicants

Postby Versailles1919 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Checking in! Visited Villanova about a month ago and it's a beautiful campus. I also love that a lot of students live in Philly, and then get the opportunity to work there. Hoping that I get an acceptance this week. Applied on 10/6, so it's been a while. I have been UR since 11/10, making it over a month now. Didn't know that they do phone calls, so I'll keep an eye out :D

llabr6132

New
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:10 pm

Re: Villanova C/O 2021 Applicants

Postby llabr6132 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:13 am

Versailles1919 wrote:Checking in! Visited Villanova about a month ago and it's a beautiful campus. I also love that a lot of students live in Philly, and then get the opportunity to work there. Hoping that I get an acceptance this week. Applied on 10/6, so it's been a while. I have been UR since 11/10, making it over a month now. Didn't know that they do phone calls, so I'll keep an eye out :D


We had the same UR date so fingers crossed for good news for you soon!

zmathe18

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:44 pm

Re: Villanova C/O 2021 Applicants

Postby zmathe18 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:17 pm

llabr6132 wrote:
Versailles1919 wrote:Checking in! Visited Villanova about a month ago and it's a beautiful campus. I also love that a lot of students live in Philly, and then get the opportunity to work there. Hoping that I get an acceptance this week. Applied on 10/6, so it's been a while. I have been UR since 11/10, making it over a month now. Didn't know that they do phone calls, so I'll keep an eye out :D


We had the same UR date so fingers crossed for good news for you soon!


I applied 9/22 and did not hear back until December!

olemiss18

New
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:12 pm

Re: Villanova C/O 2021 Applicants

Postby olemiss18 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:51 am

Accepted on Friday, January 26th! Does anyone know when scholarships start going out? I've heard it'll be this Friday, but that's just a one-off rumor I'd heard.

User avatar
Eleven

New
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:46 am

Re: Villanova C/O 2021 Applicants

Postby Eleven » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:10 pm

olemiss18 wrote:Accepted on Friday, January 26th! Does anyone know when scholarships start going out? I've heard it'll be this Friday, but that's just a one-off rumor I'd heard.


My voicemail from Matt Saleh last Thursday (1/25) said that my formal acceptance would come in the mail this week and that I would also be getting an email at the end of this week about financial aid and scholarships.

olemiss18

New
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:12 pm

Re: Villanova C/O 2021 Applicants

Postby olemiss18 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:48 pm

Eleven wrote:
olemiss18 wrote:Accepted on Friday, January 26th! Does anyone know when scholarships start going out? I've heard it'll be this Friday, but that's just a one-off rumor I'd heard.


My voicemail from Matt Saleh last Thursday (1/25) said that my formal acceptance would come in the mail this week and that I would also be getting an email at the end of this week about financial aid and scholarships.


Fantastic (and slightly anxiety-inducing)! Thanks for the head's up.

User avatar
Eleven

New
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:46 am

Re: Villanova C/O 2021 Applicants

Postby Eleven » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:14 pm

olemiss18 wrote:
Eleven wrote:
olemiss18 wrote:Accepted on Friday, January 26th! Does anyone know when scholarships start going out? I've heard it'll be this Friday, but that's just a one-off rumor I'd heard.


My voicemail from Matt Saleh last Thursday (1/25) said that my formal acceptance would come in the mail this week and that I would also be getting an email at the end of this week about financial aid and scholarships.


Fantastic (and slightly anxiety-inducing)! Thanks for the head's up.


FYI. I got my scholarship e-mail this morning. Full tuition, woot woot!

tominusprime

New
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:20 am

Re: Villanova C/O 2021 Applicants

Postby tominusprime » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:29 pm

Eleven wrote:
olemiss18 wrote:
Eleven wrote:
olemiss18 wrote:Accepted on Friday, January 26th! Does anyone know when scholarships start going out? I've heard it'll be this Friday, but that's just a one-off rumor I'd heard.


My voicemail from Matt Saleh last Thursday (1/25) said that my formal acceptance would come in the mail this week and that I would also be getting an email at the end of this week about financial aid and scholarships.


Fantastic (and slightly anxiety-inducing)! Thanks for the head's up.


FYI. I got my scholarship e-mail this morning. Full tuition, woot woot!


Congrats, I just got mine today, too! Feels a bit disingenuous to say mine was also a full ride but it's very close, like 90-95% of the cost of tuition. Super excited!

Anonymous Questioner

New
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: Villanova C/O 2021 Applicants

Postby Anonymous Questioner » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Got my acceptance call last weekend, got my scholarship email today! Super excited. It's almost full-tuition so I'm gonna use my full scholarship from Dickinson to try to negotiate for that extra few thousand. Anybody have any experience with how long it usually takes for them to respond back?

federalist17

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:45 am

Re: Villanova C/O 2021 Applicants

Postby federalist17 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:53 am

Received a very nice call from Matt Saleh, the Assistant Dean of Admissions, earlier this week informing me of my acceptance. I absolutely love Villanova Law and will be sending in my deposit soon. Best of luck to everyone else!



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests