Loyola Law Los Angeles C/O 2021 Applicants Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
saffles

Bronze

Re: Loyola Law Los Angeles C/O 2021 Applicants

Post by saffles » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:12 pm

baytola wrote:
saffles wrote:Was accepted at 4 am this morning. So happy! 158/3.56 more info under saffles @lawschoolnumbers

Hey! Congrats! I was wondering and if you don't mind the question, did you get any scholarships?
I only got 60k which is ridiculous :o

baytola

New

Post by baytola » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:00 pm

saffles wrote:
baytola wrote:
saffles wrote:Was accepted at 4 am this morning. So happy! 158/3.56 more info under saffles @lawschoolnumbers

Hey! Congrats! I was wondering and if you don't mind the question, did you get any scholarships?

Wait so you did get scholarship money? LUCKYY!

I got admitted on 4/20 with no financial aid whatsoever and when I called, they basically said they ran out -__- Lol.

saffles

Bronze

Post by saffles » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:07 pm

baytola wrote:
saffles wrote:
baytola wrote:

Wait so you did get scholarship money? LUCKYY!

I got admitted on 4/20 with no financial aid whatsoever and when I called, they basically said they ran out -__- Lol.
WHAT :o I’m so sorry! I really hope you end up with money eventually! =_= I should count my blessings. Sorry again :/ (also thats crazy...)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”