Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

What's your vibe on UM?

NUMBER ONE CHOICE SO HERE FOR IT
35
25%
Interested but only with $$$
77
55%
Only applying for scholarship negotiation
21
15%
What's UM?
7
5%
 
Total votes: 140

User avatar
virginia_direwoolf
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:41 am

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby virginia_direwoolf » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:46 am

I'm IN!!!!! YAY! So so excited!

User avatar
principalagent
Posts: 409
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby principalagent » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:51 am

virginia_direwoolf wrote:I'm IN!!!!! YAY! So so excited!


Congrats!!!

User avatar
texasreznikoff
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby texasreznikoff » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:53 am

principalagent wrote:
virginia_direwoolf wrote:I'm IN!!!!! YAY! So so excited!


Congrats!!!


ahh congrats! when did you go complete?

User avatar
littlelibertine
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 9:25 am

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby littlelibertine » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:56 am

virginia_direwoolf wrote:I'm IN!!!!! YAY! So so excited!


CONGRATULATIONS!! Is Michigan your top choice?

Just checked my checker -- still "complete." :cry:

User avatar
virginia_direwoolf
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:41 am

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby virginia_direwoolf » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:59 am

texasreznikoff wrote:
principalagent wrote:
virginia_direwoolf wrote:I'm IN!!!!! YAY! So so excited!


Congrats!!!


ahh congrats! when did you go complete?


littlelibertine wrote:
virginia_direwoolf wrote:I'm IN!!!!! YAY! So so excited!


CONGRATULATIONS!! Is Michigan your top choice?

Just checked my checker -- still "complete." :cry:


Thanks, guys!! :D :D I went complete 10/11, submitted 9/25. It's definitely near the top of my list, especially if they throw any $$ my way.

User avatar
SopranoSaxophone
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:40 am

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby SopranoSaxophone » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:01 am

virginia_direwoolf wrote:I'm IN!!!!! YAY! So so excited!


Congrats!! Did the decision come via email or the status checker only?

User avatar
Ntp73821
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby Ntp73821 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:02 am

virginia_direwoolf wrote:I'm IN!!!!! YAY! So so excited!


Congrats!!! :D
edit: they're definitely gonna throw some $$ your way!


Still just complete over here. Sad day.

User avatar
Mikey
Posts: 7551
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby Mikey » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:09 am

congrats, virginia!!

User avatar
virginia_direwoolf
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:41 am

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby virginia_direwoolf » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:28 am

Thanks, everyone! I can always count on this thread for some TLC <3

No email, just status checker with a super cute and totally Michigan message.

rachelac
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby rachelac » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:34 am

virginia_direwoolf wrote:I'm IN!!!!! YAY! So so excited!


Congrats!!!

User avatar
OakBrook2021
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:30 pm

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby OakBrook2021 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:35 am

virginia_direwoolf wrote:just status checker with a super cute and totally Michigan message.


AGH! Congrats! Now I'm going to be neurotically checking all day

rachelac
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby rachelac » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:36 am

For the rest of us - if the status checker already updated today, my guess is that it won't update twice...anyone else have thoughts? Trying to manage expectations.

User avatar
joeyjoe83
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:02 am

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby joeyjoe83 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:52 am

virginia_direwoolf wrote:I'm IN!!!!! YAY! So so excited!


Ahhhh!! Congrats!!! :D

User avatar
Ntp73821
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby Ntp73821 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:11 pm

rachelac wrote:For the rest of us - if the status checker already updated today, my guess is that it won't update twice...anyone else have thoughts? Trying to manage expectations.


They tweeted last year saying that the checker only updates once a day, overnight when it connects to the server. So looks like we gotta hope for good news soon, but probably not today! :(

User avatar
Mikey
Posts: 7551
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby Mikey » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:25 pm

chandhi wrote:i'm sure you already know this, but just a heads up that a lot of acceptance emails came very early in the morning last year. think i got mine at 3:30 AM PST or something. anyway, rooting for you all this week!

so now that M is my first choice, if I get in and go can you buy me my first Michigan alcoholic beverage? thanks love you

malysh
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:55 am

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby malysh » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:45 pm

virginia_direwoolf wrote:I'm IN!!!!! YAY! So so excited!

Congrats! Come join us ❤️

User avatar
chandhi
Posts: 1869
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby chandhi » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:32 pm

Mikey wrote:
chandhi wrote:i'm sure you already know this, but just a heads up that a lot of acceptance emails came very early in the morning last year. think i got mine at 3:30 AM PST or something. anyway, rooting for you all this week!

so now that M is my first choice, if I get in and go can you buy me my first Michigan alcoholic beverage? thanks love you

um HA1L YEAH, excellent first choice! i am rooting for you really hard and hope to buy you that drink during preview weekend <3

User avatar
Mikey
Posts: 7551
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby Mikey » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:30 pm

chandhi wrote:
Mikey wrote:
chandhi wrote:i'm sure you already know this, but just a heads up that a lot of acceptance emails came very early in the morning last year. think i got mine at 3:30 AM PST or something. anyway, rooting for you all this week!

so now that M is my first choice, if I get in and go can you buy me my first Michigan alcoholic beverage? thanks love you

um HA1L YEAH, excellent first choice! i am rooting for you really hard and hope to buy you that drink during preview weekend <3

WOOOHOOOO!!

User avatar
dm1683
Posts: 650
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:57 pm

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby dm1683 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:49 pm

Mikey wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Mikey wrote:
chandhi wrote:i'm sure you already know this, but just a heads up that a lot of acceptance emails came very early in the morning last year. think i got mine at 3:30 AM PST or something. anyway, rooting for you all this week!

so now that M is my first choice, if I get in and go can you buy me my first Michigan alcoholic beverage? thanks love you

um HA1L YEAH, excellent first choice! i am rooting for you really hard and hope to buy you that drink during preview weekend <3

WOOOHOOOO!!

We'll have a round of pbrs :P

User avatar
Mikey
Posts: 7551
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby Mikey » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:52 pm

dm1683 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Mikey wrote:
chandhi wrote:i'm sure you already know this, but just a heads up that a lot of acceptance emails came very early in the morning last year. think i got mine at 3:30 AM PST or something. anyway, rooting for you all this week!

so now that M is my first choice, if I get in and go can you buy me my first Michigan alcoholic beverage? thanks love you

um HA1L YEAH, excellent first choice! i am rooting for you really hard and hope to buy you that drink during preview weekend <3

WOOOHOOOO!!

We'll have a round of pbrs :P

I've never had PBR but I will def have drinks w you if we go to M! :mrgreen:

twtwtwtw
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:41 pm

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby twtwtwtw » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:51 am

In via status checker!!

User avatar
NavyNuke
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby NavyNuke » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:04 am

Ahhh!!!!! I'm in! So happy! Can't believe it. This is awesome.

User avatar
#gobroncos
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby #gobroncos » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:33 am

I’m in too! That message is so sweet, especially coming from a law school. Classic Michigan.

rachelac
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby rachelac » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:17 am

Congrats to everyone in! Still sitting at complete over here :(

User avatar
principalagent
Posts: 409
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Michigan Law c/o 2021 Applicants

Postby principalagent » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:40 am

rachelac wrote:Congrats to everyone in! Still sitting at complete over here :(


Same here. Starting to wonder if I should have written a Why Michigan... :?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Ryanromano, Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests