Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

If admitted, would you pay sticker?

YES
28
19%
NO
89
59%
Ehhhh idk
33
22%
 
Total votes: 150

User avatar
NavyNuke
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby NavyNuke » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:29 pm

In!!!

User avatar
Platopus
Posts: 1309
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Platopus » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:32 pm

NavyNuke wrote:In!!!


Congrats!!!

Dickens
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Dickens » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:10 pm

NavyNuke wrote:In!!!

Congrats! You notice if your status changed to under review?

User avatar
NavyNuke
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby NavyNuke » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Dickens wrote:
NavyNuke wrote:In!!!

Congrats! You notice if your status changed to under review?


Thanks! No I stayed interview requested but with a date yesterday. Got the call today and now checker says congrats.

Dickens
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Dickens » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:31 pm

NavyNuke wrote:
Dickens wrote:
NavyNuke wrote:In!!!

Congrats! You notice if your status changed to under review?


Thanks! No I stayed interview requested but with a date yesterday. Got the call today and now checker says congrats.

Thanks!

User avatar
profdogwalker
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:50 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby profdogwalker » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Has anyone who interviewed last week still not heard back?

User avatar
soca_dancer
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:13 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby soca_dancer » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:55 pm

profdogwalker wrote:Has anyone who interviewed last week still not heard back?


Here and another person said they did earlier as well

DonaldTrump
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:45 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby DonaldTrump » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Any predictions on Cornell's 2018 rank?

User avatar
Platopus
Posts: 1309
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Platopus » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:25 pm

DonaldTrump wrote:Any predictions on Cornell's 2018 rank?


13th

User avatar
chargers21
Posts: 3562
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby chargers21 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:55 pm

Platopus wrote:
DonaldTrump wrote:Any predictions on Cornell's 2018 rank?


13th

User avatar
Ntp73821
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Ntp73821 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:21 pm

When do y'all think we'll see the next round of interview requests?

ddavise
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby ddavise » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:12 pm

soca_dancer wrote:
profdogwalker wrote:Has anyone who interviewed last week still not heard back?


Here and another person said they did earlier as well


Me as well

plzkillme1224
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:33 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby plzkillme1224 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:14 pm

Ntp73821 wrote:When do y'all think we'll see the next round of interview requests?


My guess is early next week

38981928
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:53 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby 38981928 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:28 pm

Any guesses on when other people who did the interview last week will hear back? Scared of YP but I actually really like Cornell :( Now I'm regretting not doing a full Why Cornell essay

User avatar
soca_dancer
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:13 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby soca_dancer » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:40 pm

ddavise wrote:
soca_dancer wrote:
profdogwalker wrote:Has anyone who interviewed last week still not heard back?


Here and another person said they did earlier as well


Me as well


Has your status checker date changed. Mine did yesterday but still no word

jimmyplayer601
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:19 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby jimmyplayer601 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:48 pm

soca_dancer wrote:
ddavise wrote:
soca_dancer wrote:
profdogwalker wrote:Has anyone who interviewed last week still not heard back?


Here and another person said they did earlier as well


Me as well


Has your status checker date changed. Mine did yesterday but still no word


I did mine Sunday, and the date changed to the 7th but still no word or change of my status checker since then. I went there for undergrad so Im going to be salty if I don’t get in haha

ddavise
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby ddavise » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:54 pm

jimmyplayer601 wrote:
soca_dancer wrote:
ddavise wrote:
soca_dancer wrote:
profdogwalker wrote:Has anyone who interviewed last week still not heard back?


Here and another person said they did earlier as well


Me as well


Has your status checker date changed. Mine did yesterday but still no word


I did mine Sunday, and the date changed to the 7th but still no word or change of my status checker since then. I went there for undergrad so Im going to be salty if I don’t get in haha


Mine changed to the 7th as well

Dickens
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Dickens » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:00 pm

ddavise wrote:
jimmyplayer601 wrote:
soca_dancer wrote:
ddavise wrote:
soca_dancer wrote:
profdogwalker wrote:Has anyone who interviewed last week still not heard back?


Here and another person said they did earlier as well


Me as well


Has your status checker date changed. Mine did yesterday but still no word


I did mine Sunday, and the date changed to the 7th but still no word or change of my status checker since then. I went there for undergrad so Im going to be salty if I don’t get in haha


Mine changed to the 7th as well

Same. Sunday interview date change to 7th, no news yet

User avatar
thepsychedelic
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:28 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby thepsychedelic » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:26 pm

How long after submitting did it take you guys to get your status checker email?

ddavise
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby ddavise » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:35 pm

thepsychedelic wrote:How long after submitting did it take you guys to get your status checker email?

One day later

lawcurious909
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:42 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby lawcurious909 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:45 pm

thepsychedelic wrote:How long after submitting did it take you guys to get your status checker email?


I didn't get mine until about 3 days after I submitted

subpoenacolada
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:25 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby subpoenacolada » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:48 pm

Interview request today!

User avatar
Ntp73821
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Ntp73821 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:54 pm

subpoenacolada wrote:Interview request today!


When did you go complete??

Congrats and good luck in your interview :)

subpoenacolada
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:25 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby subpoenacolada » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:58 pm

Ntp73821 wrote:
subpoenacolada wrote:Interview request today!


When did you go complete??

Congrats and good luck in your interview :)


9/11 and went UR2 (I guess that's what it's called, it still said ready for review but there was a date change) on 11/3.

User avatar
urmlaw17
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby urmlaw17 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:25 pm

I just got rejected from Cornell.

I submitted my app on 10/26/2017.

That was FAST!

LMAO

They really did not want me lol I was hoping to hear about rejections in January.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bojack93, flowering, Google Adsense [Bot], Invalesco22, monsterc_ and 12 guests