Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

If admitted, would you pay sticker?

YES
27
18%
NO
89
60%
Ehhhh idk
32
22%
 
Total votes: 148

User avatar
GotLost
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:48 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby GotLost » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:00 pm

Platopus wrote:
Lagentblaugrana wrote:
principalagent wrote:Has anyone else in the first wave gotten a call yet?


Nope, and I'm back to ready for review on the checker.


Same, been impatiently refreshing my email all day


Haven't heard back, but still on Interview Requested.

soljabunny
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:08 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby soljabunny » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:05 pm

Checking in. Any thoughts on if/when another batch of fee waivers might go out? My app is all ready to go but don’t want to pay the $85...

GPA - Median
LSAT > 75th

wiseman96
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:05 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby wiseman96 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:08 pm

AaronCarter wrote:JUST GOT THE CALL. IN AT CORNELL!!!


GAHHH. I've been accepted to an ivy league schoool!!!!


so stoked!!



Me too! Have you gotten the email yet, or has your status checker changed? Mine hasn't, and I'm nervous.

User avatar
Ntp73821
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Ntp73821 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:12 pm

wiseman96 wrote:Me too! Have you gotten the email yet, or has your status checker changed? Mine hasn't, and I'm nervous.


Why are you nervous if you were already admitted? It's not like it was a prank phone call, lol :lol:

also, Congrats!
Last edited by Ntp73821 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Platopus
Posts: 1302
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Platopus » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:14 pm

wiseman96 wrote:
AaronCarter wrote:JUST GOT THE CALL. IN AT CORNELL!!!


GAHHH. I've been accepted to an ivy league schoool!!!!


so stoked!!



Me too! Have you gotten the email yet, or has your status checker changed? Mine hasn't, and I'm nervous.


Congrats!!! When did you get the call?

User avatar
NavyNuke
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby NavyNuke » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:42 pm

Interview request! Commence freak out.

doublepug
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:20 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby doublepug » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:47 pm

also just got interview request

emilyLl
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:13 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby emilyLl » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Status checker updated today (UR2 I guess?) but no interview request. Still just says ready for review.

Above both 75ths, so a little disappointed.

User avatar
Ntp73821
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Ntp73821 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:12 pm

Nothing here either.
People who got interview requests today: when did you go complete?

pbsdotcom
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby pbsdotcom » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:14 pm

NavyNuke wrote:Interview request! Commence freak out.

When did you go complete (for those of you getting requests today)?

User avatar
NavyNuke
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby NavyNuke » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:19 pm

pbsdotcom wrote:
NavyNuke wrote:Interview request! Commence freak out.

When did you go complete (for those of you getting requests today)?


I submitted day one, not sure when it went complete.

plzkillme1224
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:33 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby plzkillme1224 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Is anyone getting a "Ready for Review" date change before getting the interview request?

doublepug
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:20 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby doublepug » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:38 pm

plzkillme1224 wrote:Is anyone getting a "Ready for Review" date change before getting the interview request?


I went complete 9/28, had ready for review date change on 10/10, and then interview request today

etramak
Posts: 448
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 11:58 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby etramak » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:51 pm

doublepug wrote:
plzkillme1224 wrote:Is anyone getting a "Ready for Review" date change before getting the interview request?


I went complete 9/28, had ready for review date change on 10/10, and then interview request today


I went to ready for review almost immediately after they received my app the week of 10/23. No changes since then, but I didn't even realize there was a complete status.

doublepug
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:20 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby doublepug » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:55 pm

etramak wrote:
doublepug wrote:
plzkillme1224 wrote:Is anyone getting a "Ready for Review" date change before getting the interview request?


I went complete 9/28, had ready for review date change on 10/10, and then interview request today


I went to ready for review almost immediately after they received my app the week of 10/23. No changes since then, but I didn't even realize there was a complete status.


There wasn't complete - sorry if my wording was confusing. I went "ready for review" on 9/28 and the date changed 10/10 but the "ready for Review" stayed the same.

AaronCarter
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby AaronCarter » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:15 pm

wiseman96 wrote:
AaronCarter wrote:JUST GOT THE CALL. IN AT CORNELL!!!


GAHHH. I've been accepted to an ivy league schoool!!!!


so stoked!!



Me too! Have you gotten the email yet, or has your status checker changed? Mine hasn't, and I'm nervous.



Yep!

I got the email yesterday!

nishikiizumo
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:11 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby nishikiizumo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Took the interview - hope for the best :0

User avatar
Ntp73821
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Ntp73821 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:41 pm

nishikiizumo wrote:Took the interview - hope for the best :0


Good luck! How do you think it went?

User avatar
wannabegenius
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby wannabegenius » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:45 pm

etramak wrote:
doublepug wrote:
plzkillme1224 wrote:Is anyone getting a "Ready for Review" date change before getting the interview request?


I went complete 9/28, had ready for review date change on 10/10, and then interview request today


I went to ready for review almost immediately after they received my app the week of 10/23. No changes since then, but I didn't even realize there was a complete status.


Same here. I went to ready for review on the 25th and haven't received anything. I'm telling myself that we're both in the next interview request wave. Looks like we missed the first two, so maybe third time is the charm.

User avatar
Ntp73821
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Ntp73821 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:48 pm

wannabegenius wrote:Same here. I went to ready for review on the 25th and haven't received anything. I'm telling myself that we're both in the next interview request wave. Looks like we missed the first two, so maybe third time is the charm.


I’ve been ready for review since the 18th... also hoping that I just wasn’t in this wave and there isn’t a ding looming in my future.

Lagentblaugrana
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Lagentblaugrana » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:04 pm

In via e-mail!

User avatar
Platopus
Posts: 1302
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Platopus » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Lagentblaugrana wrote:In via e-mail!


Congrats!!

nishikiizumo
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:11 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby nishikiizumo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:00 pm

Ntp73821 wrote:
nishikiizumo wrote:Took the interview - hope for the best :0


Good luck! How do you think it went?


I guess I blew the first question but the rest of them were just fine, so they'll probably understand I was nervous at first. We'll see how it goes...

User avatar
NavyNuke
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby NavyNuke » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:32 pm

Did my interview today. I am really awful with that format! Northwestern interview was just as awkward. Hope it doesn't sink my chances. Now we wait.

User avatar
Platopus
Posts: 1302
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Platopus » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:39 pm

NavyNuke wrote:Did my interview today. I am really awful with that format! Northwestern interview was just as awkward. Hope it doesn't sink my chances. Now we wait.


I think its awkward for everyone. With only a minute per response it's really difficult




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”