Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

If admitted, would you pay sticker?

YES
59
20%
NO
176
58%
Ehhhh idk
67
22%
 
Total votes: 302

User avatar
wannabegenius

Bronze
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby wannabegenius » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:58 pm

To those of you receiving interview requests, congrats! When did you get ready for review? (Please say before 10/25, please please please)

User avatar
wannabegenius

Bronze
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby wannabegenius » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:59 pm

To those of you receiving interview requests, congrats! When did you get ready for review? (Please say before 10/25, please please please)

57keh

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:19 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby 57keh » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:04 pm

I was ready for review 10/11 and didn't get an interview request until today and I'm above both 75ths. Did the interview a couple of hours ago and wow it was terrible, but I guess I'm glad it's over.

MonicaYoung_LOL

Bronze
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby MonicaYoung_LOL » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:19 pm

wannabegenius wrote:To those of you receiving interview requests, congrats! When did you get ready for review? (Please say before 10/25, please please please)


Yeah, I was 10/16 or so, if I remember correctly.

User avatar
andysimbi

Bronze
Posts: 148
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:39 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby andysimbi » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:34 pm

MonicaYoung_LOL wrote:
etramak wrote:
MonicaYoung_LOL wrote:Received the interview request today!

Just saw this - Congrats!


Thanks, friends! I just completed it at 5:30 pm :)


How was it??

MonicaYoung_LOL

Bronze
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby MonicaYoung_LOL » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:00 pm

andysimbi wrote:
MonicaYoung_LOL wrote:
etramak wrote:
MonicaYoung_LOL wrote:Received the interview request today!

Just saw this - Congrats!


Thanks, friends! I just completed it at 5:30 pm :)


How was it??


It was interesting! Fast-paced, since you have to respond to the questions quickly, but good overall :)

User avatar
andysimbi

Bronze
Posts: 148
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:39 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby andysimbi » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:21 pm

Just finished mine! I found it to be a lot tougher than I'd imagined...definitely tougher than Northwestern's (which I did right beforehand).

Hopefully I did okay. I didn't feel especially confident in a lot of my answers--or, more specifically, in the way I presented my answers. :|

User avatar
texasreznikoff

New
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby texasreznikoff » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:25 pm

interview request today! not ideal timing because i'm going home for thanksgiving this week but i'll definitely get it done before 10 days are up. before today i had been ready for review without a peep since 10/10.

User avatar
soca_dancer

Bronze
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:13 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby soca_dancer » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:43 am

andysimbi wrote:Just finished mine! I found it to be a lot tougher than I'd imagined...definitely tougher than Northwestern's (which I did right beforehand).

Hopefully I did okay. I didn't feel especially confident in a lot of my answers--or, more specifically, in the way I presented my answers. :|


Don't worry!

I totally bombed one of the written questions and forgot to say my first name in the first video response :roll: but came back in the second video to say it. I still got accepted. I'm sure you did fine just remember to be patient as a lot of people may take 1-2 weeks to hear back

User avatar
LSATuration

Bronze
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:47 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby LSATuration » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:14 am

Got over the speeding ticket thing (was intimidated) and submitted an app with a pretty strong Why Cornell? Above 75ths for both. Application went "ready for review" 11/15.

Good luck, everyone!

etramak

Silver
Posts: 747
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 11:58 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby etramak » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:21 am

.
Last edited by etramak on Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dickens

New
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Dickens » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:25 am

Have a feeling there's going to be no movement today, so close to tgiving and all. Hope I'm wrong

Ray1993

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Ray1993 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:08 pm

I’m innnnnnnnn! Just got the call.
Perfect present for Thanksgiving!!!!
(LSAT: mid/ GPA: superior. Interview on last Friday)

User avatar
andysimbi

Bronze
Posts: 148
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:39 am

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby andysimbi » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Congrats!!!

User avatar
Dickens

New
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Dickens » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Nice!!

DMan2015

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:24 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby DMan2015 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:10 pm

Bush v. Gorgeous wrote:
wannabegenius wrote:
ghostlyyy wrote:
DMan2015 wrote:
MonicaYoung_LOL wrote:
DMan2015 wrote:I just got the call!


Congratulations!!! Did you interview? And stats, if you don't mind sharing?


I applied 10/31, got the interview request 11/9 and completed it 11/10.

I am median on both.


Congrats!

Very fast movement. I've been ready for review since 10/25 and nothing yet. Please Cornell, give me a sign!


+1


+2 :)


I applied Early Decision, so that likely helped move along the process.

089234

New
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby 089234 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:33 pm

For those who were accepted, did your status checker change from "interview requested" back to "awaiting review" before you received a decision?

User avatar
Platopus

Silver
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Platopus » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:38 pm

.
Last edited by Platopus on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
principalagent

Silver
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby principalagent » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:54 pm

Platopus wrote:
089234 wrote:For those who were accepted, did your status checker change from "interview requested" back to "awaiting review" before you received a decision?


Yes it did


+1

Churner_throwaway-

New
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Churner_throwaway- » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:00 pm

principalagent wrote:
Platopus wrote:
089234 wrote:For those who were accepted, did your status checker change from "interview requested" back to "awaiting review" before you received a decision?


Yes it did


+1


What did it change to?

089234

New
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby 089234 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:07 pm

Churner_throwaway- wrote:
principalagent wrote:
Platopus wrote:
089234 wrote:For those who were accepted, did your status checker change from "interview requested" back to "awaiting review" before you received a decision?


Yes it did


+1


What did it change to?


Mine just changed back to "awaiting review" today so I asked the question because I was worried it meant I'd been thrown on the back burner but I just got an acceptance email so nvm!

blargal

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby blargal » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:30 pm

.
Last edited by blargal on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Platopus

Silver
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby Platopus » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:32 pm

.
Last edited by Platopus on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MonicaYoung_LOL

Bronze
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby MonicaYoung_LOL » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:17 am

089234 wrote:
Churner_throwaway- wrote:
principalagent wrote:
Platopus wrote:
089234 wrote:For those who were accepted, did your status checker change from "interview requested" back to "awaiting review" before you received a decision?


Yes it did


+1


What did it change to?


Mine just changed back to "awaiting review" today so I asked the question because I was worried it meant I'd been thrown on the back burner but I just got an acceptance email so nvm!


Congratulations!! When did you interview?

089234

New
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Re: Cornell Applicants Class of 2021 (2017-2018)

Postby 089234 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:30 am

MonicaYoung_LOL wrote:
089234 wrote:
Churner_throwaway- wrote:
principalagent wrote:
Platopus wrote:
089234 wrote:For those who were accepted, did your status checker change from "interview requested" back to "awaiting review" before you received a decision?


Yes it did


+1


What did it change to?


Mine just changed back to "awaiting review" today so I asked the question because I was worried it meant I'd been thrown on the back burner but I just got an acceptance email so nvm!


Congratulations!! When did you interview?


Thanks! I interviewed on the 9th so over 2 weeks ago



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests