usaorbust wrote:Is it worth it to try to solicit a fee waiver from schools now if I plan on re taking in September? Or should I wait for a, hopefully, better lsat score? Was hoping to apply mid October after I got the September score back.
I went ahead and solicited schools that I figured I could get a fee waiver from this morning even though I plan to retake in September. I assume after we get back results from the September LSAT, their inboxes will be flooded with emails and it'll take twice as long for them to get back to me. Received a waiver from Georgetown tonight, so I'm glad I decided to solicit.
Also got Duke PT email today!