UC Berkeley School of Law C/O 2020 WAITLISTERS

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
charles117

UC Berkeley School of Law C/O 2020 WAITLISTERS

Postby charles117 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:21 pm

I figured it was about time that UC Berkeley waitlisters got their own thread. There should be around 400 of us I think...

Checking in.

kaptainkeepa

Re: UC Berkeley School of Law C/O 2020 WAITLISTERS

Postby kaptainkeepa » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi!

godinacup

Postby godinacup » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:22 pm

Thanks for creating this thread, checking in!

charles117

Postby charles117 » Mon May 08, 2017 4:03 pm

just got this

Dear ,

I write to inform you that there is a possibility (but not a certainty) that some admission offers will be extended in the coming weeks. Therefore, it would help me to know if you already have made other plans for next year. If this is the case, please reply to this email by the end of business on Friday, May 12, and I will remove your application from consideration. However, if you wish to remain an active applicant and believe that it is possible you may accept an admission offer, then there is nothing further you need to do.

I apologize that I cannot provide more information on the possible number of offers or even if and when they may occur. Unfortunately, the science of class-size management has many variables. You may be assured that we will act in as timely a manner as possible.

Many thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,

Edward Tom
Dean of Admissions

schmem

Postby schmem » Mon May 08, 2017 4:06 pm

charles117 wrote:just got this

Dear ,

I write to inform you that there is a possibility (but not a certainty) that some admission offers will be extended in the coming weeks. Therefore, it would help me to know if you already have made other plans for next year. If this is the case, please reply to this email by the end of business on Friday, May 12, and I will remove your application from consideration. However, if you wish to remain an active applicant and believe that it is possible you may accept an admission offer, then there is nothing further you need to do.

I apologize that I cannot provide more information on the possible number of offers or even if and when they may occur. Unfortunately, the science of class-size management has many variables. You may be assured that we will act in as timely a manner as possible.

Many thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,

Edward Tom
Dean of Admissions

same, I'm assuming they sent it to everyone?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”