NotPanicking wrote:kpadoreo wrote:What's the deal with accepting an offer at another school (HLS in my case) and staying on the waitlist? Do I have to inform Harvard that I'm on the waitlist for another school?
I don't think so? Is anyone else doing this?
I am (exact same circumstances). I may retake in June to see if it'll help, idk yet.