Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Still standing? Where in the WL process are you?

JSNone-> WL -> Have Withdrawn since
5
11%
JSNone-> WL (will ride it out)
9
20%
JSNone-> WL (planning to withdraw)
2
5%
JSNone-> WL-> Dinged or/ No JS1 yet or/ No JS2 yet
8
18%
JSNone-> WL -> JS1 -> JS2 !!
4
9%
JS1 -> WL -> Have Withdrawn since
1
2%
JS1 -> WL (will ride it out)
15
34%
JS1 -> WL (planning to withdraw)
0
No votes
JS1 -> WL -> Dinged or/ No JS1b yet or/ No JS2 yet
0
No votes
JS1 -> WL -> Had JS1b -> JS2 !!
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 44

thehours
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby thehours » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:50 pm

S A V A G E

User avatar
calpolisci2016
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:42 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby calpolisci2016 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:09 pm

Anyone have an idea of when ding wave will be? July?

Izzzzzzzzy
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:19 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby Izzzzzzzzy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:32 am

calpolisci2016 wrote:Anyone have an idea of when ding wave will be? July?



Probably not this month, since the last one was just a couple of days ago...

mismatchedsocks
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 5:30 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby mismatchedsocks » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:33 pm

So what do we do if we're still chillin without a JS1? Do we start calling admissions? Send a new LOCI every day?

Catsinspace
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:52 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby Catsinspace » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:10 pm

Wait I'm late to the game but can someone PM me what was said a few days ago? Would super super appreciate it

dyebri
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:42 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby dyebri » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:17 pm

Catsinspace wrote:Wait I'm late to the game but can someone PM me what was said a few days ago? Would super super appreciate it



.

User avatar
88234
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby 88234 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:34 pm

dyebri wrote:
Catsinspace wrote:Wait I'm late to the game but can someone PM me what was said a few days ago? Would super super appreciate it



.


How's that Ruby treatin ya? How about that Harvard acceptance?

cece6006
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:37 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby cece6006 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:44 pm

.
Last edited by cece6006 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dyebri
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:42 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby dyebri » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:58 pm

88234 wrote:
dyebri wrote:
Catsinspace wrote:Wait I'm late to the game but can someone PM me what was said a few days ago? Would super super appreciate it



.


How's that Ruby treatin ya? How about that Harvard acceptance?


decided don Yale...hows Cooley treating you

User avatar
NotAGolfer
Posts: 596
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby NotAGolfer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:42 pm

88234 wrote:
dyebri wrote:
Catsinspace wrote:Wait I'm late to the game but can someone PM me what was said a few days ago? Would super super appreciate it



.


How's that Ruby treatin ya? How about that Harvard acceptance?

Don't forget about Stanford

User avatar
88234
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby 88234 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:05 am

dyebri wrote:
88234 wrote:
dyebri wrote:
Catsinspace wrote:Wait I'm late to the game but can someone PM me what was said a few days ago? Would super super appreciate it



.


How's that Ruby treatin ya? How about that Harvard acceptance?


decided don Yale...hows Cooley treating you


Uh actually, Valpo. Cooley is too high in the rankings for my 2.1 145

User avatar
it's allgood
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby it's allgood » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:25 pm

seeprybyrun wrote:Also dinged. :(


I am really sorry to hear that! I saw your posts on the Yale thread and was really thinking you would get into Yale or Harvard because you are so qualified!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get into Yale!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
WordsworthIsBae
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby WordsworthIsBae » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Is it safe to say we won't see anymore movement in June?

Izzzzzzzzy
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:19 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby Izzzzzzzzy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:36 pm

WordsworthIsBae wrote:Is it safe to say we won't see anymore movement in June?


No, we're definitely going to see some admits before the month is out.

User avatar
calpolisci2016
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:42 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby calpolisci2016 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Izzzzzzzzy wrote:
WordsworthIsBae wrote:Is it safe to say we won't see anymore movement in June?


No, we're definitely going to see some admits before the month is out.


Basis?

Izzzzzzzzy
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:19 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby Izzzzzzzzy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:04 pm

calpolisci2016 wrote:
Izzzzzzzzy wrote:
WordsworthIsBae wrote:Is it safe to say we won't see anymore movement in June?


No, we're definitely going to see some admits before the month is out.


Basis?


... I heard a rumor I want to believe.

User avatar
calpolisci2016
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:42 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby calpolisci2016 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Izzzzzzzzy wrote:
calpolisci2016 wrote:
Izzzzzzzzy wrote:
WordsworthIsBae wrote:Is it safe to say we won't see anymore movement in June?


No, we're definitely going to see some admits before the month is out.


Basis?


... I heard a rumor I want to believe.


I'll believe it too

dyebri
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:42 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby dyebri » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:00 pm

calpolisci2016 wrote:
Izzzzzzzzy wrote:
calpolisci2016 wrote:
Izzzzzzzzy wrote:
WordsworthIsBae wrote:Is it safe to say we won't see anymore movement in June?


No, we're definitely going to see some admits before the month is out.


Basis?


... I heard a rumor I want to believe.


I'll believe it too


I believe it too....I also believe were in a counter cycle can I get an amen

User avatar
appind
Posts: 2205
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:07 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby appind » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:15 pm

seeprybyrun wrote:Also dinged. :(


oh man. iirc your numbers are beyond great so not sure the thought process about wl decisions at this point.

does the online status show update?

User avatar
eyetelyuhwhut
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:40 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby eyetelyuhwhut » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:18 pm

I'm comfortable saying this now because it's been over two weeks, but I had my follow-up WL phone call the first full week of June, at which point I was told it was likely they would "finalize the rest of the WL offers next week." (meaning the week of 6/12 through 6/16)

I don't quite remember all the details of the call, but I was left with the impression that I would know something definitively by the 6/16.

It looks like they had maybe one or two WL admits over the course of that week according to LSN, but I haven't gotten any follow-up. Anyone else in a similar position?

User avatar
calpolisci2016
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:42 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby calpolisci2016 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:49 pm

eyetelyuhwhut wrote:I'm comfortable saying this now because it's been over two weeks, but I had my follow-up WL phone call the first full week of June, at which point I was told it was likely they would "finalize the rest of the WL offers next week." (meaning the week of 6/12 through 6/16)

I don't quite remember all the details of the call, but I was left with the impression that I would know something definitively by the 6/16.

It looks like they had maybe one or two WL admits over the course of that week according to LSN, but I haven't gotten any follow-up. Anyone else in a similar position?


Did you have a pre-WL interview? In other words, was your follow up call your "JS1"?

User avatar
eyetelyuhwhut
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:40 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby eyetelyuhwhut » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:17 pm

calpolisci2016 wrote:
Did you have a pre-WL interview? In other words, was your follow up call your "JS1"?



I had my JS1 back when President Obama was still in office. I guess they are looking really hard at my application.

User avatar
notsonotorious
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby notsonotorious » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:54 am

eyetelyuhwhut wrote:
calpolisci2016 wrote:
...back when President Obama was still in office...


*SIGH*

spaceman
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:05 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby spaceman » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:14 pm

eyetelyuhwhut wrote:
calpolisci2016 wrote:
Did you have a pre-WL interview? In other words, was your follow up call your "JS1"?



I had my JS1 back when President Obama was still in office. I guess they are looking really hard at my application.



you still haven't heard back from them?

User avatar
eyetelyuhwhut
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:40 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Waitlist

Postby eyetelyuhwhut » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:38 pm

Assuming you mean since the follow-up phone call at the beginning of this month - no, I haven't heard back.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bas1, cwasser3, Donutwhisperer, KENYADIGG1T, QUIZ, Slawthschool, theyellowllama, xinaialice and 21 guests