For those who got accepted to USC

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
dan9257
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:28 am

For those who got accepted to USC

Postby dan9257 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:03 pm

Did you have any message from dean on the acceptance letter?
Dean left some comments regarding my PS and just wondering if commenting on the PS is common

Sadnessandmisfortune
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:59 pm

Re: For those who got accepted to USC

Postby Sadnessandmisfortune » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:18 pm

dan9257 wrote:Did you have any message from dean on the acceptance letter?
Dean left some comments regarding my PS and just wondering if commenting on the PS is common


Yup. I attend USC UG, so the dean made a comment about some of the extra curricular I do at USC.

User avatar
amta
Posts: 9421
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: For those who got accepted to USC

Postby amta » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:23 pm

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=269259

thank you for contributing to these fora.

dan9257
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:28 am

Re: For those who got accepted to USC

Postby dan9257 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:27 pm

Sadnessandmisfortune wrote:
dan9257 wrote:Did you have any message from dean on the acceptance letter?
Dean left some comments regarding my PS and just wondering if commenting on the PS is common


Yup. I attend USC UG, so the dean made a comment about some of the extra curricular I do at USC.


did you write about your extra curricular on your PS?

Sadnessandmisfortune
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:59 pm

Re: For those who got accepted to USC

Postby Sadnessandmisfortune » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:17 pm

dan9257 wrote:
Sadnessandmisfortune wrote:
dan9257 wrote:Did you have any message from dean on the acceptance letter?
Dean left some comments regarding my PS and just wondering if commenting on the PS is common


Yup. I attend USC UG, so the dean made a comment about some of the extra curricular I do at USC.


did you write about your extra curricular on your PS?


Sort of. I mention it as one of the things that influenced me to go to law school, but I don't really mention is beyond one sentence
Last edited by Sadnessandmisfortune on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
charles117
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:00 pm

Re: For those who got accepted to USC

Postby charles117 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:50 pm

mods please merge this thread with the usc c/o 2020 applicants thread




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bas1, caffeinatedvirgo, codys2592, DowsingForAJD, Eli1, gobears18, Jt41, profdogwalker, SusanSays, ThaBlackLord, theharleyquinn, Yahoo [Bot] and 20 guests