Changing jobs before law school

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
cam1992

Changing jobs before law school

Postby cam1992 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:39 pm

I applied later this admissions cycle (December) and I have not heard back from the majority of my schools. Due to a family emergency, I had to change jobs to move home. I left a job on the Hill and moved to a regional office for the Congresswoman I worked for. Should I let the admin committees know this? I am thinking of framing it as a way to show continued interest, make sure they remember me, etc. Somewhat hesitant because my new position may be viewed as not as prestigious as my last one. Ideas? Thanks!

Thomas Hagan, ESQ.

Re: Changing jobs before law school

Postby Thomas Hagan, ESQ. » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Definitely not necessay but a great backdrop on which you can send a LOCI! It always helps to add new information on those LOCIs to not seem like you're just bugging them haha

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”