UCLA Phone Call??

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
prospectivelawyer

UCLA Phone Call??

Postby prospectivelawyer » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:39 pm

Has anyone else received an acceptance phone call from UCLA? If so, do you know if there is also a written record of acceptance anywhere online, or do I just have to sit tight and wait to receive an email?

Long shot hero

Re: UCLA Phone Call??

Postby Long shot hero » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:44 pm

prospectivelawyer wrote:Has anyone else received an acceptance phone call from UCLA? If so, do you know if there is also a written record of acceptance anywhere online, or do I just have to sit tight and wait to receive an email?

See: UCLA thread

sorence

Postby sorence » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:51 pm

prospectivelawyer wrote:Has anyone else received an acceptance phone call from UCLA? If so, do you know if there is also a written record of acceptance anywhere online, or do I just have to sit tight and wait to receive an email?

Yeah, they call you. You'll also get a packet in the mail a few days later with a printed acceptance letter and some programmatic info. Emails come in before the packet I think. Also yeah for more details check the thread :)

prospectivelawyer

Postby prospectivelawyer » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:53 pm

Thanks to both of you for your speedy replies!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”