Skool wrote:My understanding is that this is the last month to negotiate before the April 1 date where law schools can ask you to enroll after they make a fin aid offer.Four Winds wrote:What's TCR on how long you should wait after getting an award decision to try and negotiate? I don't want to seem pushy but I also feel like it would behoove me to move sooner rather than later so that I can maximize my chances to get whatever $$ they haven't given out yet.
To me, that makes it urgent to not waste any time and start negotiating. I truly don't know TCR, but if it were me, I wouldn't wait longer than a few days. There's just not a lot of time to be tactful if you're expecting to go a couple of rounds with these guys.
Word, this is encouraging. Thanks y'all!