AT9 wrote:Looking for some advice...
I got a nearly full tuition offer from Wake Forest ($10k or less in tuition), and I'm 100% ok going with that option if I can't pull in any better offers. However, there are some peer schools I would potentially attend near the same price (UGA, W&M, Bama, SMU), two that I would consider for more (Emory, which I'm still waiting on, and WUSTL, where I currently have a $51k discount), and one that I would potentially attend at a substantially higher price (Vandy).
What strategy would be best? I can think of a couple options:
1. Use my WF offer as leverage at all of the schools right off the bat.
2. Use the WF offer on the peer schools, then approach Vandy, WUSTL, and Emory with potentially more offers from lower ranked schools as opposed to just the WF offer.
I also have decent offers from UGA ($40k total tuition) and FSU ($20k total tuition) that I could maybe use.
*COL won't be a big consideration because my spouse will be working.
+1 I'm curious as well!