Do all ED applicants who are not admitted under ED get to be reviewed at a later date? Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
lillawyer2

Silver

Do all ED applicants who are not admitted under ED get to be reviewed at a later date?

Post by lillawyer2 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:39 pm

I just want to make sure I understand all potential options. lol Its also a way for me to kill time/think about it while not actually thinking about it.

TudoBem

Bronze

Re: Do all ED applicants who are not admitted under ED get to be reviewed at a later date?

Post by TudoBem » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:19 pm

lillawyer2 wrote:I just want to make sure I understand all potential options. lol Its also a way for me to kill time/think about it while not actually thinking about it.
Nope. You can be flay out denied or you can be put on hold to be reviewed on regular decision.

lillawyer2

Silver

Re: Do all ED applicants who are not admitted under ED get to be reviewed at a later date?

Post by lillawyer2 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:27 pm

TudoBem wrote:
lillawyer2 wrote:I just want to make sure I understand all potential options. lol Its also a way for me to kill time/think about it while not actually thinking about it.
Nope. You can be flay out denied or you can be put on hold to be reviewed on regular decision.
Ok so there are options!

Dodocogon

Silver

Post by Dodocogon » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:57 pm

Also depends on the school/program. If you're applying ED that comes with a full ride or something (BU, GW, W&M) then they obviously won't deny you outright - you should have good numbers for those.

If it's an ED just to get admission, then you'll have options of admit, waitlist, ding, etc.
Last edited by Dodocogon on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lillawyer2

Silver

Post by lillawyer2 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:11 pm

Dodocogon wrote:Also depends on the school/program. If you're applying ED that comes with a full ride or something (BU, HW, W&M) then they obviously won't deny you outright - you should have good numbers for those.

If it's an ED just to get admission, then you'll have options of admit, waitlist, ding, etc.
Alright i applied ED to Columbia. I really want to go there and hope that if I dont get accepted it wont automatically be a ding.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”