Cardozo Law C/O 2020 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Ferrisjso

Gold

Re: Cardozo Law C/O 2020

Post by Ferrisjso » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:43 pm

lillawyer2 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
lillawyer2 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
lillawyer2 wrote:In with $27k per yr

the person said that this scholarship was guaranteed...is this true lol
Congrats! Yeah they told me the same thing, the scholarship is guaranteed and to be expecting a packet in the mail in several days!
YAAAH!! im going to look on their website for additional scholarship options
People on here have talked a bit about negotiating scholarship amounts, if you have more competitive offers from other schools. Brooklyn gave me 30 to Cardozo's 25(and Brooklyn is 2 years and Cardozo's 3 so even with dorming it's cheaper) so I'm going to try and see If I can get them to at least match the 30. Once I have all my offers I'm going to make a thread asking for advice for negotiating scholarships.

is dorming cheaper since they are going to charge you to stay during the summer? I thought the totals cane out roughly the same
For me with dorming Brooklyn would be 82 for 2 years (36 if I somehow find an easy way to commute) and Cardozo would be 90 for 3 years without dorming. I haven't heard that they charge you extra for the summer, though I don't know for sure that they don't. Since you got 27(assuming you didn't dorm and were in 2 year program) and might have gotten a few thousand more from Brooklyn to, I'm guessing they would be almost exactly the same for you.

lillawyer2

Silver

Post by lillawyer2 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:26 pm

Ferrisjso wrote:
lillawyer2 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
lillawyer2 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:

Congrats! Yeah they told me the same thing, the scholarship is guaranteed and to be expecting a packet in the mail in several days!
People on here have talked a bit about negotiating scholarship amounts, if you have more competitive offers from other schools. Brooklyn gave me 30 to Cardozo's 25(and Brooklyn is 2 years and Cardozo's 3 so even with dorming it's cheaper) so I'm going to try and see If I can get them to at least match the 30. Once I have all my offers I'm going to make a thread asking for advice for negotiating scholarships.

is dorming cheaper since they are going to charge you to stay during the summer? I thought the totals cane out roughly the same
For me with dorming Brooklyn would be 82 for 2 years (36 if I somehow find an easy way to commute) and Cardozo would be 90 for 3 years without dorming. I haven't heard that they charge you extra for the summer, though I don't know for sure that they don't. Since you got 27(assuming you didn't dorm and were in 2 year program) and might have gotten a few thousand more from Brooklyn to, I'm guessing they would be almost exactly the same for you.
of course lmao they out to make money... they charge for everything. Law school be scamming.

yes they charge you 5k for summer housing and 17k for the rest of the year so your staying for two summers. so 10k for the summers and 34k for the two years excluding the summer.
total 44k for housing.

summer tuition is 16k a summer. you will be there two summers. this is 36k for two summers. first yr tuition is 55k and you will be there for two years. 110k is the total for two years and then add the 36k for the two summers is 146k

so 146k for two yrs of tuition plus the 44k for housing is 190k

so subtract your scholarship which is 30k per year from that and you get your total 100k.

i dont need housing. so my 27k per year skolly (cardozo) leaves me with 27k remainder per year. this is over 3 years totaling to 71k.

I do not think Bk is going to give me a better scholarship, but even if they gave me 30k i still need go commute to BK, as I live on the UES of manhattan. The commute may offset everything. We have a fare hike coming this march for MTA and I need to cut cost any chance I get.

However, I hope BK does give me a better skolly so I can negotiate Cardozo.

I didnt even realize how expensive it is!! Brooklyn is the most affordable! Cardozo is the most expensive out of BK,Cardozo and Fordham. Fordham is ranked better lol, why can't Cardozo lower this tuition?!

Sorry for the long ass rant. I really like math too...so any random chance to add is taken advantage of even if unwarranted and im wrong lol

Ferrisjso

Gold

Post by Ferrisjso » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:57 am

lillawyer2 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
lillawyer2 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
lillawyer2 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:

of course lmao they out to make money... they charge for everything. Law school be scamming.

yes they charge you 5k for summer housing and 17k for the rest of the year so your staying for two summers. so 10k for the summers and 34k for the two years excluding the summer.
total 44k for housing.

summer tuition is 16k a summer. you will be there two summers. this is 36k for two summers. first yr tuition is 55k and you will be there for two years. 110k is the total for two years and then add the 36k for the two summers is 146k

so subtract your scholarship which is 30k per year from that and you get your total 100k.

i dont need housing. so my 27k per year skolly (cardozo) leaves me with 27k remainder per year. this is over 3 years totaling to 71k.

I do not think Bk is going to give me a better scholarship, but even if they gave me 30k i still need go commute to BK, as I live on the UES of manhattan. The commute may offset everything. We have a fare hike coming this march for MTA and I need to cut cost any chance I get.

I didnt even realize how expensive it is!! Brooklyn is the most affordable! Cardozo is the most expensive out of BK,Cardozo and Fordham. Fordham is ranked better lol, why can't Cardozo lower this tuition?!

Sorry for the long ass rant. I really like math too...so any random chance to add is taken advantage of even if unwarranted and im wrong lol
Damm, I wasn't aware about that. 16k a summer is crazy! However though it says on the standard 509's Brooklyn's tuition is 46(for me it's 16). "Living Expenses"(I guess housing might be less from what you're telling me) on the other hand are 24k. So if I add all that it puts me at 112k for the two years(and a twenty percent chance I lose my scholly, while at Cardozo it's guaranteed)

My 25k scholly for Cardozo would put me at 29k so it would be 87 not 90. I also will be commuting if I go to Cardozo(I still got 7 law schools I haven't heard back from so I'm not ready to make that decision). The main reason I'm leaning towards Cardozo is that it is a much easier commute than Brooklyn(it would take me two hours). What you told me about summer housing at Brooklyn is also making me lean towards Cardozo, as that changes everything.

What you're describing is a problem that affects most schools. The cost doesn't go down that much(if at all) along with the ranking. That is why so many underemployed people are stuck paying back so much debt. Law schools in New York tend to cost a ton(except CUNY) because there are so many people who want to practice in NYC. The cost is the primary reason I didn't apply to Fordham, even if Cardozo is more expensive at sticker, according to the 509's even the 75th percentile only gets 20,000 in scholarship money while Cardozo's best 25% gets 43,000(Fordham gives people on average about 15,000 less than Cardozo regardless of numbers, and last year Cardozo gave out 155 full rides while Fordham only gave out 6). Imagine someone with numbers like mine, at the margins? So yeah Cardozo will almost certainly end up costing you less on paper than Fordham if you applied there, unless they decided to radically alter their money giving practices. I guess a plus for Fordham over Cardozo would be they don't give out any conditional scholarships(almost no T1's do) but for people like us with guaranteed scholarships that is no longer relevant. But yeah, I agree Brooklyn is the most affordable in general(not in my situation at the moment), especially if you are able to commute.

lillawyer2

Silver

Post by lillawyer2 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:35 am

Ferrisjso wrote:
lillawyer2 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
lillawyer2 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
lillawyer2 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:

total 44k for housing.

Damm, I wasn't aware about that. 16k a summer is crazy! However though it says on the standard 509's Brooklyn's tuition is 46(for me it's 16). "Living Expenses"(I guess housing might be less from what you're telling me) on the other hand are 24k. So if I add all that it puts me at 112k for the two years(and a twenty percent chance I lose my scholly, while at Cardozo it's guaranteed)

My 25k scholly for Cardozo would put me at 29k so it would be 87 not 90. I also will be commuting if I go to Cardozo(I still got 7 law schools I haven't heard back from so I'm not ready to make that decision). The main reason I'm leaning towards Cardozo is that it is a much easier commute than Brooklyn(it would take me two hours). What you told me about summer housing at Brooklyn is also making me lean towards Cardozo, as that changes everything.

What you're describing is a problem that affects most schools. The cost doesn't go down that much(if at all) along with the ranking. That is why so many underemployed people are stuck paying back so much debt. Law schools in New York tend to cost a ton(except CUNY) because there are so many people who want to practice in NYC. The cost is the primary reason I didn't apply to Fordham, even if Cardozo is more expensive at sticker, according to the 509's even the 75th percentile only gets 20,000 in scholarship money while Cardozo's best 25% gets 43,000(Fordham gives people on average about 15,000 less than Cardozo regardless of numbers, and last year Cardozo gave out 155 full rides while Fordham only gave out 6). Imagine someone with numbers like mine, at the margins? So yeah Cardozo will almost certainly end up costing you less on paper than Fordham if you applied there, unless they decided to radically alter their money giving practices. I guess a plus for Fordham over Cardozo would be they don't give out any conditional scholarships(almost no T1's do) but for people like us with guaranteed scholarships that is no longer relevant. But yeah, I agree Brooklyn is the most affordable in general(not in my situation at the moment), especially if you are able to commute.

Ah you reminded me Cardozo's scholarship is guaranteed!!. I am trying to stay in NyC and cut down cost, so I only applied to the schools closest to my apt. lol I did apply to Fordham, as it is the closest to my house. Thank you for informing me about scholarships. I am hoping that Fordham/Brooklyn gives me a better skolly to negotiate at Cardozo, because it would really help. My last option is Columbia. This is my dream school and I may go to Columbia at sticker. This is how strong my feelings are (insert eyeroll).

I also didn't taken into consideration that guaranteed scholarships may not be offered at the peer schools. It is sad that Brooklyn's has conditionals when cardozo can guarantee you.

Therefore, if Columbia is a ding, I will most likely go to Cardozo and hopefully can negotiate some extra $$$.

I am non traditional and will be able to put a chunk of my savings to law school to greatly reduce the final cost, but who wants to do that? lol

Ferrisjso

Gold

Post by Ferrisjso » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:25 pm

Yeah it didn't let me put the previous quotes in a bubble because it was more than seven, but I'm responding to your post.

In regards to the scholly info, you can get all the info for every single school on abarequireddisclosures.org. It goes really in depth, you can even see what schools other students transferred in from! They also have employment numbers but mylsn seems to be better for that(it converts the numbers into percentages while the ABA forms have raw numbers that are harder to interpret).

I'm looking to cut costs by staying in NYC to. I've applied to schools in other states also though(because while staying in NY will save me money, part of me really wants to leave). In regards to Fordham if you're not dorming then it should end up costing you about 45k(a guesstimate) more in total than Cardozo(regardless of your numbers) if you get in. So ultimately are Fordham's superior employment stats and more convenient location worth 15k(or whatever it turns out to be) more a year to you? I know a lot of people would be inclined to say yes, but damm that's a close one. If I lived where you did I would have certainly applied to Fordham also, that truly changes everything. Sadly the law school that is closest to me, St Johns while decent, is really scamming students with conditional scholarships(of a class of 224, 196 received conditional scholarships and 111 lost them after their first year) Cardozo on the other hand reduced only 16 of 160 last year(which means they don't section stack because if they did alot more people would be losing their scholarships). It would be great to live so close to a school like Fordham!

I would go to Columbia at sticker also if I was able to somehow get in. Commute or non commute, that school is just so elite and the opportunities you would get there so good, that debt would just be worth it. Hey, if you get top 10% at Fordham or Cardozo that would still be a possibility(they took 4 Fordham kids last year and 1 Cardozo kid, also 4 Brooklyn kids)! I feel the same way about Michigan and Vanderbilt(unless of course W+M accepts me ED, in which case my decision has been made for me!). If you are super debt skittish, getting into Columbia should get you some sort of leverage over Fordham and Cardozo.

Cardozo does conditional scholly's to, we just both got lucky! Most schools (that I've looked at anyway) outside of the first tier do, unfortunatly. It really is unfortunate because every year there will be kids who get a hefty conditional scholarship to a T3 or T4, convinced they can meet it not knowing that many schools section stack and end up screwed paying full tuition to a horrible school! With Brooklyn the risk is rather low (45 out of 272 lost their conditional scholarship last year) but that's still a bit to high to risk IMO(not that I think Brooklyn is a bad school!), even if I have to risk it only once and not twice like people at most schools. That's part of why I'm leaning heavily towards Cardozo at this moment(at least between those two). If I find an easy way to commute to Brooklyn though that changes everything(I would be paying 32 total, which beats Cardozo by alot no matter how much I negotiate with them)

Lol, yeah agreed, getting the best deal is really important. There's so many hidden costs that the money could be better spent on like books, food etc(as you know, living in NYC is super expensive even without the law school!)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

gob707

New

Post by gob707 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:32 am

Looks like starting with the class of 2019, all scholarships are guaranteed for 3 years as long as you're enrolled full-time. No GPA requirement.

See "Scholarship Retention Data" section on this page: https://cardozo.yu.edu/scholarships

Guaranteed full-ride would be sweet, congrats to those that got it already

lillawyer2

Silver

Post by lillawyer2 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:15 am

gob707 wrote:Looks like starting with the class of 2019, all scholarships are guaranteed for 3 years as long as you're enrolled full-time. No GPA requirement.

See "Scholarship Retention Data" section on this page: https://cardozo.yu.edu/scholarships

Thanks!

I wonder what a full time schedule looks like?

lillawyer2

Silver

Post by lillawyer2 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:16 am

lillawyer2 wrote:
gob707 wrote:Looks like starting with the class of 2019, all scholarships are guaranteed for 3 years as long as you're enrolled full-time. No GPA requirement.

Thanks!

I wonder what a full time schedule looks like? I probably still need to work

lillawyer2

Silver

Post by lillawyer2 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:18 am

Ferrisjso wrote:Yeah it didn't let me put the previous quotes in a bubble because it was more than seven, but I'm responding to your post.

In regards to the scholly info, you can get all the info for every single school on abarequireddisclosures.org. It goes really in depth, you can even see what schools other students transferred in from! They also have employment numbers but mylsn seems to be better for that(it converts the numbers into percentages while the ABA forms have raw numbers that are harder to interpret).

I'm looking to cut costs by staying in NYC to. I've applied to schools in other states also though(because while staying in NY will save me money, part of me really wants to leave). In regards to Fordham if you're not dorming then it should end up costing you about 45k(a guesstimate) more in total than Cardozo(regardless of your numbers) if you get in. So ultimately are Fordham's superior employment stats and more convenient location worth 15k(or whatever it turns out to be) more a year to you? I know a lot of people would be inclined to say yes, but damm that's a close one. If I lived where you did I would have certainly applied to Fordham also, that truly changes everything. Sadly the law school that is closest to me, St Johns while decent, is really scamming students with conditional scholarships(of a class of 224, 196 received conditional scholarships and 111 lost them after their first year) Cardozo on the other hand reduced only 16 of 160 last year(which means they don't section stack because if they did alot more people would be losing their scholarships). It would be great to live so close to a school like Fordham!

I would go to Columbia at sticker also if I was able to somehow get in. Commute or non commute, that school is just so elite and the opportunities you would get there so good, that debt would just be worth it. Hey, if you get top 10% at Fordham or Cardozo that would still be a possibility(they took 4 Fordham kids last year and 1 Cardozo kid, also 4 Brooklyn kids)! I feel the same way about Michigan and Vanderbilt(unless of course W+M accepts me ED, in which case my decision has been made for me!). If you are super debt skittish, getting into Columbia should get you some sort of leverage over Fordham and Cardozo.

Cardozo does conditional scholly's to, we just both got lucky! Most schools (that I've looked at anyway) outside of the first tier do, unfortunatly. It really is unfortunate because every year there will be kids who get a hefty conditional scholarship to a T3 or T4, convinced they can meet it not knowing that many schools section stack and end up screwed paying full tuition to a horrible school! With Brooklyn the risk is rather low (45 out of 272 lost their conditional scholarship last year) but that's still a bit to high to risk IMO(not that I think Brooklyn is a bad school!), even if I have to risk it only once and not twice like people at most schools. That's part of why I'm leaning heavily towards Cardozo at this moment(at least between those two). If I find an easy way to commute to Brooklyn though that changes everything(I would be paying 32 total, which beats Cardozo by alot no matter how much I negotiate with them)

Lol, yeah agreed, getting the best deal is really important. There's so many hidden costs that the money could be better spent on like books, food etc(as you know, living in NYC is super expensive even without the law school!)

NYC is a joke with expenses. It also seems like salaries for big law aren't even really going up. 160k is poop for an NYC manhattan resident. I probably would still stay home for a year and save. This is y I took two-three years off to pay my small but annoying undergrad student loans off and put away a decent chunk of money for after law school.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

lillawyer2

Silver

Post by lillawyer2 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:50 pm

I GOT MY FORMAL ACCEPTANCE IN THE MAIL...now if only my other schools follow lmao

em15

Bronze

Post by em15 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Checking in! Just sent my app in today

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:25 pm

Has anyone had any luck negotiating scholarship $$? I sent an email last week and they said I wouldn't hear back on a decision until march. I have competing offers at St John's and Hofstra for leverage.

Ferrisjso

Gold

Post by Ferrisjso » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:37 pm

Charlie802 wrote:Has anyone had any luck negotiating scholarship $$? I sent an email last week and they said I wouldn't hear back on a decision until march. I have competing offers at St John's and Hofstra for leverage.
I had the same exact response when I tried to use my larger Brooklyn scholarship(conditional though) to negotiate.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:40 pm

Ferrisjso wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:Has anyone had any luck negotiating scholarship $$? I sent an email last week and they said I wouldn't hear back on a decision until march. I have competing offers at St John's and Hofstra for leverage.
I had the same exact response when I tried to use my larger Brooklyn scholarship(conditional though) to negotiate.
They brought up the conditional factor to me as well. It's hard to deny consideration tonthe different offers though, especially from similarly ranked schools. I'm hoping that is just the rhetoric they spit out and they sill still play. Fingers crossed.

Ferrisjso

Gold

Post by Ferrisjso » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:44 am

Charlie802 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
They brought up the conditional factor to me as well. It's hard to deny consideration tonthe different offers though, especially from similarly ranked schools. I'm hoping that is just the rhetoric they spit out and they sill still play. Fingers crossed.
Same exact thing happened to me. Did they say something along the lines of "we especially consider un conditional scholarships"(that wasn't the exact wording just typing what I remember)? Only way we'll know for sure if that's the universal response is if we hear from someone who presents a non conditional scholarship and got their award increased. I have one but it's less than Cardozo's so I didn't bother showing it to them. I do think that most schools aren't going to start giving people extra money and responding to negotiating attempts for at least a month by the looks of both my other attempts to negotiate with schools and lurking on the other C/O 2020 threads. The exception to this would be people whose numbers are considerably north of median that the school really wants to lock up(I've read of one successful negotiation at the T2 level at another school).

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Ferrisjso wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
Same exact thing happened to me. Did they say something along the lines of "we especially consider un conditional scholarships"(that wasn't the exact wording just typing what I remember)? Only way we'll know for sure if that's the universal response is if we hear from someone who presents a non conditional scholarship and got their award increased. I have one but it's less than Cardozo's so I didn't bother showing it to them. I do think that most schools aren't going to start giving people extra money and responding to negotiating attempts for at least a month by the looks of both my other attempts to negotiate with schools and lurking on the other C/O 2020 threads. The exception to this would be people whose numbers are considerably north of median that the school really wants to lock up(I've read of one successful negotiation at the T2 level at another school).
The email didn't say they wouldn't consider them, more like they were pointing out to me that the other schools weren't guaranteed and then the stats of retention of scholarships at both of the schools. So they take enough time to research that. I guess we will have to wait until March to see. . . I sent them copies of the letters and I have a full ride with the one, so I feel like if they have to be willing to reconsider...

Ferrisjso

Gold

Post by Ferrisjso » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Charlie802 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
The email didn't say they wouldn't consider them, more like they were pointing out to me that the other schools weren't guaranteed and then the stats of retention of scholarships at both of the schools. So they take enough time to research that. I guess we will have to wait until March to see. . . I sent them copies of the letters and I have a full ride with the one, so I feel like if they have to be willing to reconsider...
I have a near full ride with a TTT should I use that?(it's conditional and has harsher stips than my Brooklyn scholly though). I'm just afraid they won't play ball for big offers from non peer schools.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:47 pm

Ferrisjso wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
I have a near full ride with a TTT should I use that?(it's conditional and has harsher stips than my Brooklyn scholly though). I'm just afraid they won't play ball for big offers from non peer schools.

It's worth a shot. The answer is always no unless you ask. Have you already contacted them about negotiating?

KDavis95

New

Post by KDavis95 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:50 pm

Checking in :) Native New Yorker here. Just went complete and under review rather quickly. Crossing my fingers for good results, though Cardozo isn't my top choice. Congrats to all who were accepted so far!

Ferrisjso

Gold

Post by Ferrisjso » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:57 pm

Charlie802 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:

It's worth a shot. The answer is always no unless you ask. Have you already contacted them about negotiating?
Yeah I got the same result as you did. I just only used the scholarship's that I thought would be most likely to sway them.

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Ferrisjso wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:
Charlie802 wrote:[quote
Yeah I got the same result as you did. I just only used the scholarship's that I thought would be most likely to sway them.
I think I wouldn't send it until I hear back then. Unless you can make an amazing argument for the school. Location, cost of living, etc.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Kjmps

New

Post by Kjmps » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:56 pm

Missed a call from Cardozo on Wednesday, but got a voicemail informing me that I was accepted, but it didn't mention anything regarding scholarship money. This is the first school I've heard back from and am certainly excited about the news, but does anyone know if the fact that they didn't mention money a bad sign, or is that something they generally don't leave in a VM? The voicemail stated I should give them a call if I had questions, just not sure if I should just wait for the packet in the mail and follow up from there...

Charlie802

Bronze

Post by Charlie802 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Kjmps wrote:Missed a call from Cardozo on Wednesday, but got a voicemail informing me that I was accepted, but it didn't mention anything regarding scholarship money. This is the first school I've heard back from and am certainly excited about the news, but does anyone know if the fact that they didn't mention money a bad sign, or is that something they generally don't leave in a VM? The voicemail stated I should give them a call if I had questions, just not sure if I should just wait for the packet in the mail and follow up from there...
They told me the amount on my call. Maybe VM protocol is different. It will come in the packet as well.

lillawyer2

Silver

Post by lillawyer2 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:00 pm

Kjmps wrote:Missed a call from Cardozo on Wednesday, but got a voicemail informing me that I was accepted, but it didn't mention anything regarding scholarship money. This is the first school I've heard back from and am certainly excited about the news, but does anyone know if the fact that they didn't mention money a bad sign, or is that something they generally don't leave in a VM? The voicemail stated I should give them a call if I had questions, just not sure if I should just wait for the packet in the mail and follow up from there...

Congrats

got skolly info in voicemail

em15

Bronze

Post by em15 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:09 pm

Admitted today via phone call! They told me scholarship amount on the phone

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”