Fordham Law c/o 2020

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
lillawyer2

Silver
Posts: 750
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:43 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby lillawyer2 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:23 pm

does anyone know about the housing situation?l like when we apply etc....

commlaw05

New
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:44 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby commlaw05 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:36 pm

applied early December and still haven't heard anything - not even put on hold! is anyone in the same boat??

mrtux45

Bronze
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:08 am

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby mrtux45 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:26 am

commlaw05 wrote:applied early December and still haven't heard anything - not even put on hold! is anyone in the same boat??


I applied mid December and have been complete since early January. No need to stress imo

User avatar
circle.the.wagons

Bronze
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:22 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby circle.the.wagons » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:56 pm

oh crap my complete status date changed to today... did you all say it's another few days after that happens?

User avatar
SybillAnnDorsett

Gold
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby SybillAnnDorsett » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:46 pm

.
Last edited by SybillAnnDorsett on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oliviaj_j

New
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:50 am

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby oliviaj_j » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:49 pm

.
Last edited by oliviaj_j on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

ad34964n

Bronze
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:11 am

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby ad34964n » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:56 pm

mm2368 wrote:do you guys think Fordham would up its scholly offer if I told them about acceptances at UVA and GULC?

wondering same but doubtful... could come off super douchey unless offering with scholarships from GULC, etc.

midnight_in_georgia

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:08 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby midnight_in_georgia » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:54 pm

circle.the.wagons wrote:oh crap my complete status date changed to today... did you all say it's another few days after that happens?


I was held for February. Mine changed today too. Freaking out !!!

legaljargon29

New
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby legaljargon29 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:18 pm

midnight_in_georgia wrote:
circle.the.wagons wrote:oh crap my complete status date changed to today... did you all say it's another few days after that happens?


I was held for February. Mine changed today too. Freaking out !!!



Held too, and my status checker says I'm now waitlisted :( I didn't get an email though.....

midnight_in_georgia

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:08 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby midnight_in_georgia » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:27 pm

Deleted.
Last edited by midnight_in_georgia on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

midnight_in_georgia

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:08 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby midnight_in_georgia » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:28 pm

legaljargon29 wrote:
midnight_in_georgia wrote:
circle.the.wagons wrote:oh crap my complete status date changed to today... did you all say it's another few days after that happens?


I was held for February. Mine changed today too. Freaking out !!!



Held too, and my status checker says I'm now waitlisted :( I didn't get an email though.....


I double checked just now and mine still says "Decision Forthcoming." I'm sorry! Send in an LOCI. There's still plenty of time to hear back and hopefully it'll be good news soon. Good luck!

jeffcooon

New
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:35 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby jeffcooon » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Waitlisted today.

dukebluedevils

New
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:06 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby dukebluedevils » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:20 pm

midnight_in_georgia wrote:
legaljargon29 wrote:
midnight_in_georgia wrote:
circle.the.wagons wrote:oh crap my complete status date changed to today... did you all say it's another few days after that happens?


I was held for February. Mine changed today too. Freaking out !!!



Held too, and my status checker says I'm now waitlisted :( I didn't get an email though.....


I double checked just now and mine still says "Decision Forthcoming." I'm sorry! Send in an LOCI. There's still plenty of time to hear back and hopefully it'll be good news soon. Good luck!


do you mind sharing your stats?

midnight_in_georgia

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:08 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby midnight_in_georgia » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:04 pm

jeffcooon wrote:Waitlisted today.


Ugh I'm sorry. Definitely still hope. Mind sending stats/timeline.

wannabeu

New
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:23 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby wannabeu » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:08 am

Hey guys,
My status chhanged just yesterday and it's first time change after my application complete status. 1/10 2/7.
Do I have to wait for one more statusdate change before I get the decision?
Worried that I would be waitlisted after long time watiting...

em15

Bronze
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby em15 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:13 am

wannabeu wrote:Hey guys,
My status chhanged just yesterday and it's first time change after my application complete status. 1/10 2/7.
Do I have to wait for one more statusdate change before I get the decision?
Worried that I would be waitlisted after long time watiting...

Complete dates 1/9 2/6 here. I'm guessing we'll be hearing at the same time when we do

fazzvm56

Bronze
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby fazzvm56 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:52 am

I was going to try and negotiate a little more money with a full ride from a lower ranked NYC school, but I'm nervous to even email them after that one guy posted saying they'd withdraw him from their class. Did anyone follow up with that guy to see if he was just being a jerk?

ad34964n

Bronze
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:11 am

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby ad34964n » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:28 am

fazzvm56 wrote:I was going to try and negotiate a little more money with a full ride from a lower ranked NYC school, but I'm nervous to even email them after that one guy posted saying they'd withdraw him from their class. Did anyone follow up with that guy to see if he was just being a jerk?

I didn't but that story haunts me every day

User avatar
Thelaw23

Silver
Posts: 791
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby Thelaw23 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:36 am

fazzvm56 wrote:I was going to try and negotiate a little more money with a full ride from a lower ranked NYC school, but I'm nervous to even email them after that one guy posted saying they'd withdraw him from their class. Did anyone follow up with that guy to see if he was just being a jerk?


That person sent them a full scholarship offer to UVA. It was obvious they would never attend Fordham.

User avatar
circle.the.wagons

Bronze
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:22 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby circle.the.wagons » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:23 pm

Do decisions come via email or only on the status checker?

legaljargon29

New
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby legaljargon29 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:25 pm

circle.the.wagons wrote:Do decisions come via email or only on the status checker?


I saw the status checker first then got an email an hour later.

bunney_j

Bronze
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:59 am

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby bunney_j » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:55 pm

Thelaw23 wrote:
fazzvm56 wrote:I was going to try and negotiate a little more money with a full ride from a lower ranked NYC school, but I'm nervous to even email them after that one guy posted saying they'd withdraw him from their class. Did anyone follow up with that guy to see if he was just being a jerk?


That person sent them a full scholarship offer to UVA. It was obvious they would never attend Fordham.


I don't know this story, but I did email Fordham about scholarship and acceptances to two t14s, one being Cornell which they prob overlap with, and they said congrats and they would consider

lawschool124

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:55 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby lawschool124 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:59 pm

I was previously on hold and received notice yesterday that I was waitlisted. Does anyone know how early Fordham starts notifying people of acceptances from the waitlist? Also, does anyone know how I can get off the waitlist?

mrtux45

Bronze
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:08 am

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby mrtux45 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:06 pm

em15 wrote:
wannabeu wrote:Hey guys,
My status chhanged just yesterday and it's first time change after my application complete status. 1/10 2/7.
Do I have to wait for one more statusdate change before I get the decision?
Worried that I would be waitlisted after long time watiting...

Complete dates 1/9 2/6 here. I'm guessing we'll be hearing at the same time when we do



I also went complete 1/10 but no update today. Mind sharing a ballpark of stats?

wildquest8200

Bronze
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Re: Fordham Law c/o 2020

Postby wildquest8200 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:09 pm

mrtux45 wrote:
em15 wrote:
wannabeu wrote:Hey guys,
My status chhanged just yesterday and it's first time change after my application complete status. 1/10 2/7.
Do I have to wait for one more statusdate change before I get the decision?
Worried that I would be waitlisted after long time watiting...

Complete dates 1/9 2/6 here. I'm guessing we'll be hearing at the same time when we do



I also went complete 1/10 but no update today. Mind sharing a ballpark of stats?


went complete 1/10, no updates. LSAT > 75th, GPA <25th (and was also accepted with lower LSAT last yr)



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: YoloRalphLauren and 2 guests