W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Charlie802

Bronze
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:56 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Charlie802 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:30 pm

onecallthats all wrote:
WamBamThankYouMaam wrote:
raeofsunshine wrote:
WamBamThankYouMaam wrote:
future_lawyer25 wrote:On my applicant online status page I noticed the "requirements" section is now blank. Does anyone know if this means anything?

Just checked and mine is the same way. no idea what it means


Mine is also, but with all the different status checkers I can't remember what it said before

Mine had the usual transcript, LOR, Score stuff and now it's just completely blank



I just checked. Mine to! What does this MEAN!


Same here! All of mine went blank last night.

KDavis95

New
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby KDavis95 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:36 pm

Just got in via email but no scholarship info yet.

LSAT<25%
GPA>75

Yeah, I'm a splitter and URM. I'm happy though :D

onecallthats all

Bronze
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:23 am

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby onecallthats all » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:07 pm

KDavis95 wrote:Just got in via email but no scholarship info yet.

LSAT<25%
GPA>75

Yeah, I'm a splitter and URM. I'm happy though :D


Has your status changed at all? Or are people getting in via email with their online status changing?

Thanks!

goofaloof

New
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:20 am

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby goofaloof » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:19 pm

Hi! I got in yesterday morning via email

Received 1/19
Complete 1/20
In via email 1/24

GPA < 25
LSAT > 75

I wasn't super active on my status checker before getting in so I didn't notice anything unusual about the requirements list/current status information, but I just checked it and most of the sections are blank. I don't have anything listed under requirements and I have no current status, decision status, or date information. Best of luck!

User avatar
WamBamThankYouMaam

Bronze
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:59 am

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby WamBamThankYouMaam » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:33 pm

KDavis95 wrote:Just got in via email but no scholarship info yet.

LSAT<25%
GPA>75

Yeah, I'm a splitter and URM. I'm happy though :D

I'm also a splitter URM, so this gives me hope lol. Do you have the same name on LSN? If you do, then I definitely think you'll get into WUSTL with $ given your high GPA! Good luck on the rest of your cycle!

Pinkpanda24

Bronze
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Pinkpanda24 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Charlie802 wrote:
onecallthats all wrote:
WamBamThankYouMaam wrote:
raeofsunshine wrote:
WamBamThankYouMaam wrote:
future_lawyer25 wrote:On my applicant online status page I noticed the "requirements" section is now blank. Does anyone know if this means anything?

Just checked and mine is the same way. no idea what it means


Mine is also, but with all the different status checkers I can't remember what it said before

Mine had the usual transcript, LOR, Score stuff and now it's just completely blank



I just checked. Mine to! What does this MEAN!


Same here! All of mine went blank last night.

Same!

Charlie802

Bronze
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:56 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Charlie802 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:01 pm

Mine is also, but with all the different status checkers I can't remember what it said before[/quote]
Mine had the usual transcript, LOR, Score stuff and now it's just completely blank[/quote]


I just checked. Mine to! What does this MEAN![/quote]

Same here! All of mine went blank last night.[/quote]
Same![/quote]

Just stalked last years posts. Nothing like this was reported. So I basically just wasted a cool 45 min for nothing. Woot woot.

Pinkpanda24

Bronze
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Pinkpanda24 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:20 pm

Charlie802 wrote:Mine is also, but with all the different status checkers I can't remember what it said before

Mine had the usual transcript, LOR, Score stuff and now it's just completely blank[/quote]


I just checked. Mine to! What does this MEAN![/quote]

Same here! All of mine went blank last night.[/quote]
Same![/quote]

Just stalked last years posts. Nothing like this was reported. So I basically just wasted a cool 45 min for nothing. Woot woot.[/quote]

You are thoroughly appreciated

KDavis95

New
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby KDavis95 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:45 pm

onecallthats all wrote:
KDavis95 wrote:Just got in via email but no scholarship info yet.

LSAT<25%
GPA>75

Yeah, I'm a splitter and URM. I'm happy though :D


Has your status changed at all? Or are people getting in via email with their online status changing?

Thanks!


I got an email :)

KDavis95

New
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby KDavis95 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:46 pm

WamBamThankYouMaam wrote:
KDavis95 wrote:Just got in via email but no scholarship info yet.

LSAT<25%
GPA>75

Yeah, I'm a splitter and URM. I'm happy though :D

I'm also a splitter URM, so this gives me hope lol. Do you have the same name on LSN? If you do, then I definitely think you'll get into WUSTL with $ given your high GPA! Good luck on the rest of your cycle!


Thank you and yes! You found me! I have my WUSTL interview today! Wish me luck :)

User avatar
Stylnator

Silver
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Stylnator » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:03 pm

Received my post mail today, $18,000 scholarship (I would fall under out of state). I'm not sure I can justify the COA, but that decision will be made later. I'm happy to have received anything right now :D

KDavis95

New
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby KDavis95 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:59 pm

Just got my packet as well. $33,000 a year! I'm shocked :)

onecallthats all

Bronze
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:23 am

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby onecallthats all » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:37 am

KDavis95 wrote:Just got my packet as well. $33,000 a year! I'm shocked :)


what were your numbers?? URM?

KDavis95

New
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby KDavis95 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:59 pm

onecallthats all wrote:
KDavis95 wrote:Just got my packet as well. $33,000 a year! I'm shocked :)


what were your numbers?? URM?


LSAT<25%
GPA>75%
Very extreme splitter lol

and yes, I'm URM.

JGPGH

New
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:24 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby JGPGH » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:55 pm

Has anyone else gotten an email from an alumni reaching out to them? I was just wondering how common this was, and if its something that we are expected to respond to?

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude

Silver
Posts: 546
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:04 pm

JGPGH wrote:Has anyone else gotten an email from an alumni reaching out to them? I was just wondering how common this was, and if its something that we are expected to respond to?


Yeah, I think they put every admitted applicant in touch with an alum. I got a letter for the president of the alumni association saying something to that effect.

I don't think you're expected to respond; it's just an additional resource they offer for you to use. I ended up having a call with the alum that e-mailed me and it was a good time.

JGPGH

New
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:24 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby JGPGH » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:06 pm

Gitaroo_Dude wrote:
JGPGH wrote:Has anyone else gotten an email from an alumni reaching out to them? I was just wondering how common this was, and if its something that we are expected to respond to?


Yeah, I think they put every admitted applicant in touch with an alum. I got a letter for the president of the alumni association saying something to that effect.

I don't think you're expected to respond; it's just an additional resource they offer for you to use. I ended up having a call with the alum that e-mailed me and it was a good time.


Ok awesome. Yeah I just wasnt sure what the protocol was but that makes sense. Thanks man

onecallthats all

Bronze
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:23 am

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby onecallthats all » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:40 pm

Application completed 1/4. I have not heard anything back yet and nothing has been updated online. Is it safe to say I will be waitlisted in March??

My stats: 161/3.58

Pinkpanda24

Bronze
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Pinkpanda24 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:20 pm

onecallthats all wrote:Application completed 1/4. I have not heard anything back yet and nothing has been updated online. Is it safe to say I will be waitlisted in March??

My stats: 161/3.58

Would like to know as well :(

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby amta » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:26 pm

onecallthats all wrote:Application completed 1/4. I have not heard anything back yet and nothing has been updated online. Is it safe to say I will be waitlisted in March??

My stats: 161/3.58


Image

User avatar
sethnoorzad

New
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby sethnoorzad » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:16 pm

I applied early decision with my 3.33 GPA and 163 LSAT... Wondering when I will hear back. I got my app in 1/12 but they guarantee a response for the ED by 2/1...

raeofsunshine

New
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby raeofsunshine » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:28 pm

sethnoorzad wrote:I applied early decision with my 3.33 GPA and 163 LSAT... Wondering when I will hear back. I got my app in 1/12 but they guarantee a response for the ED by 2/1...


I also applied early decision with almost the exact same stats except I went complete in November. I called them this morning to check and make sure that my application was in the ED pile since I never heard anything at all and they said that if I don't hear by tonight, call back. Seems a little weird to me

User avatar
sethnoorzad

New
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby sethnoorzad » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:49 pm

raeofsunshine wrote:
sethnoorzad wrote:I applied early decision with my 3.33 GPA and 163 LSAT... Wondering when I will hear back. I got my app in 1/12 but they guarantee a response for the ED by 2/1...


I also applied early decision with almost the exact same stats except I went complete in November. I called them this morning to check and make sure that my application was in the ED pile since I never heard anything at all and they said that if I don't hear by tonight, call back. Seems a little weird to me


Huh... interesting.... Well, I guess that means we'll probably hear back tomorrow at the latest? Or just call them tomorrow?

GL anyhow! What were your numbers exactly if you don't mind sharing? What do you think our shot is at the full tuition scholarship? That would truly be amazing!

raeofsunshine

New
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby raeofsunshine » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:23 pm

sethnoorzad wrote:
raeofsunshine wrote:
sethnoorzad wrote:I applied early decision with my 3.33 GPA and 163 LSAT... Wondering when I will hear back. I got my app in 1/12 but they guarantee a response for the ED by 2/1...


I also applied early decision with almost the exact same stats except I went complete in November. I called them this morning to check and make sure that my application was in the ED pile since I never heard anything at all and they said that if I don't hear by tonight, call back. Seems a little weird to me


Huh... interesting.... Well, I guess that means we'll probably hear back tomorrow at the latest? Or just call them tomorrow?

GL anyhow! What were your numbers exactly if you don't mind sharing? What do you think our shot is at the full tuition scholarship? That would truly be amazing!


Sent you a PM!

tparty

Bronze
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:03 pm

Re: W&M C/O of 2020 applicants (2016-2017)

Postby tparty » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:02 pm

KDavis95 wrote:Just got in via email but no scholarship info yet.

LSAT<25%
GPA>75

Yeah, I'm a splitter and URM. I'm happy though :D


Oh boy, I have the same stats as you but have yet to hear back. This gives me some more hope! Congrats!



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests