USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby dietcoke1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:29 pm

someone needs to hit the send button on those scholly emails

User avatar
Torres1893

Bronze
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:21 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Torres1893 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Anyone else instantly check their phones or email when they get a notification? :lol:

User avatar
Mr_Chukes

Silver
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Mr_Chukes » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:33 pm

Torres1893 wrote:Anyone else instantly check their phones or email when they get a notification? :lol:

Yup I check every moment I hear it make a noise!

crookedsmile

Bronze
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby crookedsmile » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:53 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:someone needs to hit the send button on those scholly emails


I feel this so hard. Especially after missing out on another Columbia wave :?

User avatar
Assasindowntheavenue

Silver
Posts: 818
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:45 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Assasindowntheavenue » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:56 pm

crookedsmile wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:someone needs to hit the send button on those scholly emails


I feel this so hard. Especially after missing out on another Columbia wave :?


+1. Maybe money can wipe the tears away. C'mon USC!

User avatar
jlc058

Bronze
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:38 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby jlc058 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Assasindowntheavenue wrote:
crookedsmile wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:someone needs to hit the send button on those scholly emails


I feel this so hard. Especially after missing out on another Columbia wave :?


+1. Maybe money can wipe the tears away. C'mon USC!


Cursing California time on the east coast now

User avatar
lawlzschool

Bronze
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby lawlzschool » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:07 pm

jlc058 wrote:
Assasindowntheavenue wrote:
crookedsmile wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:someone needs to hit the send button on those scholly emails


I feel this so hard. Especially after missing out on another Columbia wave :?


+1. Maybe money can wipe the tears away. C'mon USC!


Cursing California time on the east coast now


so tempted to take my angst to the fb group and make them regret accepting me

DEAN WHAT IS THE EXACT MINUTE WE CAN EXPECT SCHOLLYS?!?!?!

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby dietcoke1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:20 pm

Image

User avatar
Christinabruin

Bronze
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Christinabruin » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:22 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:Image


Image

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby chargers21 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:39 pm

lawlzschool wrote:
jlc058 wrote:
Assasindowntheavenue wrote:
crookedsmile wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:someone needs to hit the send button on those scholly emails


I feel this so hard. Especially after missing out on another Columbia wave :?


+1. Maybe money can wipe the tears away. C'mon USC!


Cursing California time on the east coast now


so tempted to take my angst to the fb group and make them regret accepting me

DEAN WHAT IS THE EXACT MINUTE WE CAN EXPECT SCHOLLYS?!?!?!

The dean's response here in a few, hopefully Image

User avatar
whodareswins

Bronze
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:47 am

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby whodareswins » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:18 pm

Is there reason to believe that the scholly release date is today/this week?

crookedsmile

Bronze
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby crookedsmile » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:21 pm

whodareswins wrote:Is there reason to believe that the scholly release date is today/this week?


Yup the Dean posted on FB to that effect.

crookedsmile

Bronze
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby crookedsmile » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:37 pm

Just saw an update on the Admitted Students page from the Dean in response to being asked when scholly notices would come out:

"They should be out no later than the close of business (PST). We are processing all of them currently and as soon as that is complete the letters will be generated. Thanks for your patience!"

User avatar
whodareswins

Bronze
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:47 am

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby whodareswins » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:37 pm

crookedsmile wrote:
whodareswins wrote:Is there reason to believe that the scholly release date is today/this week?


Yup the Dean posted on FB to that effect.



Thank you, that's great news. I appreciate any efforts made by the adcoms to keep us in the loop! I wish other schools were this transparent...

User avatar
lawlzschool

Bronze
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby lawlzschool » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:42 pm

crookedsmile wrote:Just saw an update on the Admitted Students page from the Dean in response to being asked when scholly notices would come out:

"They should be out no later than the close of business (PST). We are processing all of them currently and as soon as that is complete the letters will be generated. Thanks for your patience!"


ZOMG YAS

Ashleighjarm

New
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Ashleighjarm » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:44 pm

Got the e-mail! Mine is up on the portal under enrollment checklist.

crookedsmile

Bronze
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby crookedsmile » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:47 pm

Ashleighjarm wrote:Got the e-mail! Mine is up on the portal under enrollment checklist.

+1 just released!

User avatar
Assasindowntheavenue

Silver
Posts: 818
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:45 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Assasindowntheavenue » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:48 pm

HELL YES THANK YOU USC!!!! :o

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3248
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:48 pm

we gettin monies today or wut

User avatar
Christinabruin

Bronze
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Christinabruin » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Just got the scholly email! USC Gould Merit Scholarship -- 90K

Edit: PM for stats!
Last edited by Christinabruin on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3248
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Christinabruin wrote:Just got the scholly email! USC Gould Merit Scholarship -- 90K


what yo numberz fam

User avatar
Christinabruin

Bronze
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Christinabruin » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:51 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Christinabruin wrote:Just got the scholly email! USC Gould Merit Scholarship -- 90K


what yo numberz fam


PM'ed!

jdanz

Bronze
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:48 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby jdanz » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:53 pm

jdanz wrote:I'm curious to see if I get more $$$ this cycle for an earlier app, one point higher lsat, and slightly increased GPA



I guess it was worth 37,000 more

User avatar
Mr_Chukes

Silver
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Mr_Chukes » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:55 pm

75,000 man

User avatar
lawlzschool

Bronze
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby lawlzschool » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:57 pm

jdanz wrote:
jdanz wrote:I'm curious to see if I get more $$$ this cycle for an earlier app, one point higher lsat, and slightly increased GPA



I guess it was worth 37,000 more


congrats thats some real money right there



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests