USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Mr_Chukes

Silver
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Mr_Chukes » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:57 am

chargers21 wrote:finally got my acceptance packet in the mail about a month after acceptance

Still waiting on mine. I toured USC today, a very beautiful campus and a very friendly environment.

angelfan5589

New
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:51 am

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby angelfan5589 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:57 am

Ashleighjarm wrote:Accepted: 1/13/17 :D
In review: 1/3/17
Complete: 11/23/16
Submitted: 11/22/16

Good luck!


Congrats! Where do your stats fall? You got a relatively fast response.

_sendnudes

New
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:09 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby _sendnudes » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:08 pm

Decision: TBD
In Review: 01/10/2017
Complete: 09/16/2016
Submitted: 09/16/2016

Ashleighjarm

New
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Ashleighjarm » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:28 pm

angelfan5589 wrote:
Ashleighjarm wrote:Accepted: 1/13/17 :D
In review: 1/3/17
Complete: 11/23/16
Submitted: 11/22/16

Good luck!


Congrats! Where do your stats fall? You got a relatively fast response.

Thank you! Good luck to you!
LSAT 163, GPA 3.97.

User avatar
Assasindowntheavenue

Silver
Posts: 818
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:45 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Assasindowntheavenue » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Any guesses on when we'll start hearing about scholly $?

ldlestrange

Bronze
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:50 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby ldlestrange » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:31 pm

Assasindowntheavenue wrote:Any guesses on when we'll start hearing about scholly $?


I'm banking on next week, just in time for the Lunar New Year yaaasss

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude

Silver
Posts: 546
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:03 pm

Crossing my fingers there's an admit wave today.

User avatar
TakeItToTrial

Bronze
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:13 am

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby TakeItToTrial » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Hoping for today, but I think the admit wave is coming tomorrow.

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby chargers21 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:49 pm

I went ahead and did the dirty work. First scholarship wave last year appeared to be on Feb. 10th

User avatar
lawlzschool

Bronze
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby lawlzschool » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:08 pm

Assasindowntheavenue wrote:Any guesses on when we'll start hearing about scholly $?


The acceptance letter [that I got] said end of January

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby chargers21 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:13 pm

lawlzschool wrote:
Assasindowntheavenue wrote:Any guesses on when we'll start hearing about scholly $?


The acceptance letter [that I got] said end of January

Last year's thread indicated that the acceptance letters lied and that the first scholly wave was 2/10

StopLawying

Silver
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:23 am

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby StopLawying » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Status checker just updated with decision finalized. Does that mean I'll be hearing today?

User avatar
lawlzschool

Bronze
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby lawlzschool » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:16 pm

StopLawying wrote:Status checker just updated with decision finalized. Does that mean I'll be hearing today?


Yep I think that's what happened the first time around.

User avatar
Assasindowntheavenue

Silver
Posts: 818
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:45 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby Assasindowntheavenue » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:18 pm

StopLawying wrote:Status checker just updated with decision finalized. Does that mean I'll be hearing today?


Yes you will! Grats!

treetops_rising

New
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby treetops_rising » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:23 pm

Also just went decision finalized! Fingers crossed !! Submitted Dec. 22 and went completed Jan 4th. Not exactly sure when it went UR.

mrtux45

Bronze
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:08 am

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby mrtux45 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:26 pm

Also decision finalized. WL at UCLA this morning...

Hopefully today doesn't turn into a triple whammy of WL, WL, and Trump

ray.bee

Bronze
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:07 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby ray.bee » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:27 pm

So, people got accepted without seat deposits?

Decision finalized. In review last Wednesday.

wildquest8200

Bronze
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby wildquest8200 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:28 pm

mrtux45 wrote:Also decision finalized. WL at UCLA this morning...

Hopefully today doesn't turn into a triple whammy of WL, WL, and Trump


sorry to hear about WL @ UCLA but if you don't mind me asking about timestamp? I was under the impression I shouldn't be expecting anything before 9am PT as I'm on the East Coast - do I need to increase my worrying time?

mrtux45

Bronze
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:08 am

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby mrtux45 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:30 pm

wildquest8200 wrote:
mrtux45 wrote:Also decision finalized. WL at UCLA this morning...

Hopefully today doesn't turn into a triple whammy of WL, WL, and Trump


sorry to hear about WL @ UCLA but if you don't mind me asking about timestamp? I was under the impression I shouldn't be expecting anything before 9am PT as I'm on the East Coast - do I need to increase my worrying time?



Sorry, to clarify UCLA WL came last night. I saw the email this morning

wildquest8200

Bronze
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby wildquest8200 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:32 pm

mrtux45 wrote:
wildquest8200 wrote:
mrtux45 wrote:Also decision finalized. WL at UCLA this morning...

Hopefully today doesn't turn into a triple whammy of WL, WL, and Trump


sorry to hear about WL @ UCLA but if you don't mind me asking about timestamp? I was under the impression I shouldn't be expecting anything before 9am PT as I'm on the East Coast - do I need to increase my worrying time?



Sorry, to clarify UCLA WL came last night. I saw the email this morning


ah gotcha, thanks! best of luck!!

treetops_rising

New
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby treetops_rising » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:33 pm

Good Geez, I've only been decision finalized for 5 minutes and have checked my email a million and ten times. Gotta keep it together, keep it cool 8)

User avatar
TakeItToTrial

Bronze
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:13 am

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby TakeItToTrial » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Still in review. Hopefully I get an update today as well. Been IR since last Monday. :cry:

ray.bee

Bronze
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:07 pm

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby ray.bee » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:39 pm

ray.bee wrote:So, people got accepted without seat deposits?

Decision finalized. In review last Wednesday.


Edit: does anyone have seat deposits? I don't so I'm freaking out. LOL

dclaw93

Bronze
Posts: 182
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 9:44 am

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby dclaw93 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:39 pm

TakeItToTrial wrote:Still in review. Hopefully I get an update today as well. Been IR since last Monday. :cry:


+1

mrtux45

Bronze
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:08 am

Re: USC c/o 2020 Applicants Thread (2016-2017)

Postby mrtux45 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:41 pm

ray.bee wrote:
ray.bee wrote:So, people got accepted without seat deposits?

Decision finalized. In review last Wednesday.


Edit: does anyone have seat deposits? I don't so I'm freaking out. LOL


No seat deposits for me



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests