88888888 wrote:Questions for current 2L:
1) Are you happy at USC? Looking back on your decision process, would you have done it any differently? What would you say are the main differentiating factors between USC and other schools you were looking at?
2) What's been the best part of law school so far?
3) Are all your 1L exams open book?
Longtime lurker, new to posting -
1) SOO happy with USC. I was dead set on UCLA, got in, thought I was going to go. Rob Schwartz was very stingy with merit aid. I then started looking at USC seriously and thank god I did. Choosing USC for law school was one of the best choices I made.
2) Many great parts - such a collegial environment - professors who care - a career services offices that cares - so many resources for students
3) Most exams are open book, but like all law schools, some might not be -