Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Next JS2 wave(s) will be...

Monday 3/27
2
2%
Tuesday 3/28
18
17%
Wednesday 3/29
35
33%
Thursday 3/30
13
12%
Friday 3/31
29
27%
Saturday 4/1
10
9%
 
Total votes: 107

User avatar
SybillAnnDorsett

Gold
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby SybillAnnDorsett » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:57 pm

is it possible to get a JS1 still?

curry1

Silver
Posts: 877
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 11:41 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby curry1 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:58 pm

mm2368 wrote:is it possible to get a JS1 still?


Yes.

User avatar
jjcorvino

Silver
Posts: 1453
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:49 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby jjcorvino » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:58 pm

mm2368 wrote:is it possible to get a JS1 still?


Yep!

User avatar
Saul Berenson

New
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:59 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Saul Berenson » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:03 pm

jlet0314 wrote:
Saul Berenson wrote:So at this point we have pretty much completely given up all hope of JS2's.... Like forever Correct?


On a different note, Saul, what'd you think of last nights episode?


Please no spoliers! I have not watched it yet but i will watch it tonight. Very excited, it's my favorite show on right now. (After suits :wink: )

jlet0314

New
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby jlet0314 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:09 pm

Saul Berenson wrote:
jlet0314 wrote:
Saul Berenson wrote:So at this point we have pretty much completely given up all hope of JS2's.... Like forever Correct?


On a different note, Saul, what'd you think of last nights episode?


Please no spoliers! I have not watched it yet but i will watch it tonight. Very excited, it's my favorite show on right now. (After suits :wink: )


Okay okay, no spoilers. If you haven't already, Billions on showtime is awesome.

User avatar
SybillAnnDorsett

Gold
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby SybillAnnDorsett » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:10 pm

jjcorvino wrote:
mm2368 wrote:is it possible to get a JS1 still?


Yep!
curry1 wrote:
mm2368 wrote:is it possible to get a JS1 still?


Yes.


Thanks, guys. I've started to give up hope regardless given my outcome with other schools this cycle but, one never truly knows.

User avatar
Saul Berenson

New
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:59 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Saul Berenson » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:13 pm

jlet0314 wrote:
Saul Berenson wrote:
jlet0314 wrote:
Saul Berenson wrote:So at this point we have pretty much completely given up all hope of JS2's.... Like forever Correct?


On a different note, Saul, what'd you think of last nights episode?


Please no spoliers! I have not watched it yet but i will watch it tonight. Very excited, it's my favorite show on right now. (After suits :wink: )


Okay okay, no spoilers. If you haven't already, Billions on showtime is awesome.


Of course I have! Agreed its awesome! Waiting for it to start again!

User avatar
ood's_brother

Bronze
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby ood's_brother » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:20 pm

So good guy Stanford just admitted me. Honestly, even if they had dinged me I would consider them good guys. There was no fussy wait between a JS1 & JS2.

User avatar
Future Ex-Engineer

Silver
Posts: 1429
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:20 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Future Ex-Engineer » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:22 pm

ood's_brother wrote:So good guy Stanford just admitted me. Honestly, even if they had dinged me I would consider them good guys. There was no fussy wait between a JS1 & JS2.


but has your mum sent them an edible arrangement yet?

User avatar
ood's_brother

Bronze
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby ood's_brother » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:37 pm

mrgstephe wrote:
ood's_brother wrote:So good guy Stanford just admitted me. Honestly, even if they had dinged me I would consider them good guys. There was no fussy wait between a JS1 & JS2.


but has your mum sent them an edible arrangement yet?


I rerolled a new character to hide my shame, but you must have found my IP address. >.<

Pozzo

Gold
Posts: 1907
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Pozzo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:01 pm

So... Nothing today?

canafsa

Bronze
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:50 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby canafsa » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:10 pm

.
Last edited by canafsa on Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
forum_user

Silver
Posts: 844
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:40 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby forum_user » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:16 pm

ood's_brother wrote:I rerolled a new character to hide my shame, but you must have found my IP address. >.<

Let's hope you scored higher than a 5 wisdom this time around :lol:

Kangaroo_Court

Bronze
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:37 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Kangaroo_Court » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:07 pm

.
Last edited by Kangaroo_Court on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:48 pm

Kangaroo_Court wrote:so according to lsn this year only people with 170s got in... is that real?


It's possible, we're still early in the cycle relatively right?

canafsa

Bronze
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:50 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby canafsa » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:29 pm

.
Last edited by canafsa on Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

curry1

Silver
Posts: 877
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 11:41 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby curry1 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:42 pm

Kangaroo_Court wrote:so according to lsn this year only people with 170s got in... is that real?


75-100% of matriculants (if H keeps the same 25th) have >=170, so it's not that surprising this early in the cycle with only ~20% of offers made.

User avatar
haley12

Silver
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:37 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby haley12 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:46 pm

Kangaroo_Court wrote:so according to lsn this year only people with 170s got in... is that real?


Not to worry, they've been accepting 180's too ;)

lawschool2017712

Bronze
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:38 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby lawschool2017712 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:13 pm

x
Last edited by lawschool2017712 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
ayylmao

Silver
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:38 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby ayylmao » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:38 pm

haley12 wrote:
Kangaroo_Court wrote:so according to lsn this year only people with 170s got in... is that real?


Not to worry, they've been accepting 180's too ;)

this guy

User avatar
PrezRand

Gold
Posts: 1608
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby PrezRand » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:21 am

I wonder of YS are as bad

wheathins

New
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:27 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby wheathins » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:48 am

.
Last edited by wheathins on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jjcorvino

Silver
Posts: 1453
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:49 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby jjcorvino » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:19 am

Are they back to work today?

User avatar
ood's_brother

Bronze
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby ood's_brother » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 am

jjcorvino wrote:Are they back to work today?


No JS2 until Thursday, possibly next Thursday due to delays caused by weather.

Source: Past Cycles & ma butt

Monday

Silver
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:36 am

Re: Harvard Law c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Monday » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 am

.
Last edited by Monday on Thu May 11, 2017 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests