*** TLS is now owned by an objective lemon. Post nuked. ***

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby brinicolec » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:28 pm

mtf612 wrote:Just received my DLS! Admit! <3



Ayyye, congrats!

User avatar
Kopetz

Bronze
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:06 am

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Kopetz » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:31 pm

In via DLS!

thg1870

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:26 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby thg1870 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:31 pm

In via DLS! Complete 11/17!

trevian39

New
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby trevian39 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:34 pm

In via email then DLDS!!! Not gonna lie, getting that email on a non-Friday nearly gave me a heart attack :shock:

Complete 1/19, splitter :D

User avatar
guynourmin

Gold
Posts: 3431
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby guynourmin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:51 pm

trevian39 wrote:In via email then DLDS!!! Not gonna lie, getting that email on a non-Friday nearly gave me a heart attack :shock:

Complete 1/19, splitter :D



thg1870 wrote:In via DLS! Complete 11/17!


Kopetz wrote:In via DLS!


mtf612 wrote:Just received my DLS! Admit! <3



Heads up if its not in the first e-mail they sent: you have 7 days to complete your FAFA, CSS profile, and submit a couple short essays in order to be considered for scholarships (and it sounds like loans too, but that can't be right).

2000andBeyond

Silver
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:52 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby 2000andBeyond » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Congrats to everyone!! <3

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby brinicolec » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:06 pm

guybourdin wrote:
trevian39 wrote:In via email then DLDS!!! Not gonna lie, getting that email on a non-Friday nearly gave me a heart attack :shock:

Complete 1/19, splitter :D



thg1870 wrote:In via DLS! Complete 11/17!


Kopetz wrote:In via DLS!


mtf612 wrote:Just received my DLS! Admit! <3



Heads up if its not in the first e-mail they sent: you have 7 days to complete your FAFA, CSS profile, and submit a couple short essays in order to be considered for scholarships (and it sounds like loans too, but that can't be right).


Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have longer for fed loans --- although priority deadline for FAFSA was the first, right?

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby brinicolec » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Also, now that all y'all are accepted, you should go to the class of thread because it's dead in there :cry: :cry:

Scurvy Cur

New
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Scurvy Cur » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:08 pm

trevian39 wrote:In via email then DLDS!!! Not gonna lie, getting that email on a non-Friday nearly gave me a heart attack :shock:

Complete 1/19, splitter :D


Saaaaaaaaame. Thought hopes were about to be dashed, dreams crushed, etc.

Also in, also splitter, also complete middle of January.

User avatar
SybillAnnDorsett

Gold
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby SybillAnnDorsett » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:57 pm

When can we expect scholly offers to come out?!

User avatar
speedofthought

New
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:59 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby speedofthought » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:04 pm

SybillAnnDorsett wrote:When can we expect scholly offers to come out?!


Right???!

I was told that based on data from the last couple of years, we should expect to hear back sometime between the 20th and the end of the month (usually around the 24th, if I recall correctly).

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:31 pm

SybillAnnDorsett wrote:When can we expect scholly offers to come out?!


I'm just guessing but I have to assume that "activate your account" email means scholarship will be posted there shortly right?

User avatar
SybillAnnDorsett

Gold
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby SybillAnnDorsett » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:36 pm

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:When can we expect scholly offers to come out?!


I'm just guessing but I have to assume that "activate your account" email means scholarship will be posted there shortly right?


Been refreshing it like a psycho so. Hope you're right.

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2316
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Keilz » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:50 pm

SybillAnnDorsett wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:When can we expect scholly offers to come out?!


I'm just guessing but I have to assume that "activate your account" email means scholarship will be posted there shortly right?


Been refreshing it like a psycho so. Hope you're right.


Wait I had no idea you were accepted or even applied here. Congratulations!

User avatar
SybillAnnDorsett

Gold
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby SybillAnnDorsett » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:53 pm

.
Last edited by SybillAnnDorsett on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby brinicolec » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:58 pm

SybillAnnDorsett wrote:
Keilz wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:When can we expect scholly offers to come out?!


I'm just guessing but I have to assume that "activate your account" email means scholarship will be posted there shortly right?


Been refreshing it like a psycho so. Hope you're right.


Wait I had no idea you were accepted or even applied here. Congratulations!


.


Oddly enough, Northwestern wasn't high on my list when first applying but it's grown on me lol.

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2316
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Keilz » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:19 pm

brinicolec wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:
Keilz wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:When can we expect scholly offers to come out?!


I'm just guessing but I have to assume that "activate your account" email means scholarship will be posted there shortly right?


Been refreshing it like a psycho so. Hope you're right.


Wait I had no idea you were accepted or even applied here. Congratulations!


.


Oddly enough, Northwestern wasn't high on my list when first applying but it's grown on me lol.


My friend does research at their medical center right next to the law school and always snaps me pictures of the law building and is like ITS SO NICE but I've never been to Chicago!

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby brinicolec » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:27 pm

Keilz wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:
Keilz wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:When can we expect scholly offers to come out?!


I'm just guessing but I have to assume that "activate your account" email means scholarship will be posted there shortly right?


Been refreshing it like a psycho so. Hope you're right.


Wait I had no idea you were accepted or even applied here. Congratulations!


.


Oddly enough, Northwestern wasn't high on my list when first applying but it's grown on me lol.


My friend does research at their medical center right next to the law school and always snaps me pictures of the law building and is like ITS SO NICE but I've never been to Chicago!


I've never been to Chicago either which is part of why I think I didn't have Northwestern higher on my list but based on the pictures I've seen, it looks so beautiful! And I love me a big city lol

RedPurpleBlue

Bronze
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby RedPurpleBlue » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:30 pm

brinicolec wrote:
I've never been to Chicago either which is part of why I think I didn't have Northwestern higher on my list but based on the pictures I've seen, it looks so beautiful! And I love me a big city lol


Chicago is awesome, and Northwestern is the bomb. I'm hopeful for three more years of sporadic free Northwestern goodies. I can't speak much for the Dean of the law school, but the overall administration is really fantastic from my experience. Morton Schapiro has to be one of the best presidents at top universities.

User avatar
SybillAnnDorsett

Gold
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby SybillAnnDorsett » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:32 pm

RedPurpleBlue wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
I've never been to Chicago either which is part of why I think I didn't have Northwestern higher on my list but based on the pictures I've seen, it looks so beautiful! And I love me a big city lol


Chicago is awesome, and Northwestern is the bomb. I'm hopeful for three more years of sporadic free Northwestern goodies. I can't speak much for the Dean of the law school, but the overall administration is really fantastic from my experience. Morton Schapiro has to be one of the best presidents at top universities.


Red, you're getting me SO excited right now. I can't wait for my visit!!!!! NU, show me the coins and I will be there!!!!

AllHailKingMao

Bronze
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:38 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby AllHailKingMao » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:48 pm

Waitlisted. Anyone have any success getting in from the waitlist?

baseballfan660

Bronze
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby baseballfan660 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:54 pm

was all excited to get DLS considering people were getting in today, and i open it and it's a ding lol.

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby brinicolec » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:55 pm

baseballfan660 wrote:was all excited to get DLS considering people were getting in today, and i open it and it's a ding lol.


:( Sorry to hear that!

prepies04

New
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:56 am

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby prepies04 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:38 pm

In In IN!!!! I was kinda wondering what was going on at NU. I had heard from other schools way earlier...

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: Northwestern c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby brinicolec » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:55 pm

prepies04 wrote:In In IN!!!! I was kinda wondering what was going on at NU. I had heard from other schools way earlier...



Yeah NU took their pretty time! Worth the wait though



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nooloo and 11 guests