intlbr wrote:Hey, anyone still waiting for a decision?!
According to the admissions page "applicants who complete their applications by February 1, 2017 will receive a decision by early April 2017" and "generally by the end of April we will be able to communicate to the active waitlist candidates whether or not we will be making additional offers of admission."
I applied in mid-January, took the LSAT for the second time in February, and went complete in early March. Stats are at or above median. BU and BC are my top choices and I happily put down my deposit at BC last week, but if BU would accept me and match the scholarship I think I would choose BU... I'm wondering if it is time for an LOCI or I should just patiently wait for a few more weeks?