*** TLS is now owned by an objective lemon. Post nuked. ***

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
yuppitsme

New
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:10 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby yuppitsme » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:23 pm

airwrecka wrote:Just got a request to interview with Chris Colby! :D


Congrats!
Do you mind posting your numbers and when you went complete?

User avatar
taxman14

Bronze
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby taxman14 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:53 pm

yuppitsme wrote:
airwrecka wrote:Just got a request to interview with Chris Colby! :D


Congrats!
Do you mind posting your numbers and when you went complete?


He's great, enjoy!

User avatar
airwrecka

Silver
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby airwrecka » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:06 pm

yuppitsme wrote:
airwrecka wrote:Just got a request to interview with Chris Colby! :D


Congrats!
Do you mind posting your numbers and when you went complete?


170/3.9 and I went complete 11/4 I think.

User avatar
notsolawful

Bronze
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:11 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby notsolawful » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:38 pm

airwrecka wrote:
yuppitsme wrote:
airwrecka wrote:Just got a request to interview with Chris Colby! :D


Congrats!
Do you mind posting your numbers and when you went complete?


170/3.9 and I went complete 11/4 I think.


Seems like there's been a lot of silence with UVA as of late. Only 1 decision on law school numbers this week (waitlist). Maybe Cordell Faulk is out of town again?

User avatar
hammy393

Bronze
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby hammy393 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:16 pm

submitted 11/13, UR 11/14

Has anyone who applied mid Nov gotten an interview request or any other sort of update?

User avatar
hammy393

Bronze
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby hammy393 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:16 pm

submitted 11/13, UR 11/14

Has anyone who applied mid Nov gotten an interview request or any other sort of update?

jebbush2k20

New
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:58 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby jebbush2k20 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:36 pm

I went complete 11/18 and haven't heard anything. Between 25-50 GPA and >75 LSAT.

User avatar
LSRAT

Bronze
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:02 am

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby LSRAT » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:39 pm

Whenever I've tried to click the status checker off of their website, I get a 404 error. Does this happen for anyone else?

User avatar
Baby Gaga

Bronze
Posts: 432
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:07 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Baby Gaga » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:44 pm

LSRAT wrote:Whenever I've tried to click the status checker off of their website, I get a 404 error. Does this happen for anyone else?


I can't get through using safari but I can with chrome. I'm not sure why that is.

Chipotle85

Bronze
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:13 am

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Chipotle85 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Submitted 11/6 and UR 11/7 and also haven't heard anything since. <50 LSAT and >50 GPA

User avatar
Leliana

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby Leliana » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:46 pm

LSRAT wrote:Whenever I've tried to click the status checker off of their website, I get a 404 error. Does this happen for anyone else?


Yeah, I think it's a bit finicky, it works on Chrome on my laptop or Safari on my phone but not IE on my work computer.

tinafeyclone

New
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby tinafeyclone » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:09 pm

Under review as of 11/30. LSAT >>> 75%, 25% > GPA > 50%. What are the chances I hear back before winter break :shock:

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby brinicolec » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:11 pm

Baby Gaga wrote:
LSRAT wrote:Whenever I've tried to click the status checker off of their website, I get a 404 error. Does this happen for anyone else?


I can't get through using safari but I can with chrome. I'm not sure why that is.


Same. It's so annoying.

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby brinicolec » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:12 pm

tinafeyclone wrote:Under review as of 11/30. LSAT >>> 75%, 25% > GPA > 50%. What are the chances I hear back before winter break :shock:


When's your winter break?

tinafeyclone

New
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby tinafeyclone » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:23 pm

brinicolec wrote:
tinafeyclone wrote:Under review as of 11/30. LSAT >>> 75%, 25% > GPA > 50%. What are the chances I hear back before winter break :shock:


When's your winter break?


Starts 12/22.

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby brinicolec » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:32 pm

tinafeyclone wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
tinafeyclone wrote:Under review as of 11/30. LSAT >>> 75%, 25% > GPA > 50%. What are the chances I hear back before winter break :shock:


When's your winter break?


Starts 12/22.


I think it just depends on how quickly they're getting through apps. I submitted two weeks ago and am UR2 but haven't been contacted to interview or anything yet. I also have lower stats though. It's possible you could hear back more quickly because of your LSAT. Did you write a Why UVA?

tinafeyclone

New
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby tinafeyclone » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:33 pm

brinicolec wrote:
tinafeyclone wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
tinafeyclone wrote:Under review as of 11/30. LSAT >>> 75%, 25% > GPA > 50%. What are the chances I hear back before winter break :shock:


When's your winter break?


Starts 12/22.


I think it just depends on how quickly they're getting through apps. I submitted two weeks ago and am UR2 but haven't been contacted to interview or anything yet. I also have lower stats though. It's possible you could hear back more quickly because of your LSAT. Did you write a Why UVA?


I did not, but starting to think I should have. Would it be weird to submit one now?

User avatar
amberb94

Bronze
Posts: 331
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby amberb94 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:35 pm

brinicolec wrote:
tinafeyclone wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
tinafeyclone wrote:Under review as of 11/30. LSAT >>> 75%, 25% > GPA > 50%. What are the chances I hear back before winter break :shock:


When's your winter break?


Starts 12/22.


I think it just depends on how quickly they're getting through apps. I submitted two weeks ago and am UR2 but haven't been contacted to interview or anything yet. I also have lower stats though. It's possible you could hear back more quickly because of your LSAT. Did you write a Why UVA?


I submitted at the beginning of the month and I'm still UR1 :cry:

User avatar
LSRAT

Bronze
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:02 am

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby LSRAT » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Baby Gaga wrote:
LSRAT wrote:Whenever I've tried to click the status checker off of their website, I get a 404 error. Does this happen for anyone else?


I can't get through using safari but I can with chrome. I'm not sure why that is.


Thanks!

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby brinicolec » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:37 pm

tinafeyclone wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
tinafeyclone wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
tinafeyclone wrote:Under review as of 11/30. LSAT >>> 75%, 25% > GPA > 50%. What are the chances I hear back before winter break :shock:


When's your winter break?


Starts 12/22.


I think it just depends on how quickly they're getting through apps. I submitted two weeks ago and am UR2 but haven't been contacted to interview or anything yet. I also have lower stats though. It's possible you could hear back more quickly because of your LSAT. Did you write a Why UVA?


I did not, but starting to think I should have. Would it be weird to submit one now?


I don't think so. You can email it and ask them to add it to your file. I'd do it just in case they're worried about YP because of your LSAT being above their 75th. (I know ppl usually say to worry about YP when you're above both 75ths but, you never know)

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby brinicolec » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:38 pm

amberb94 wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
tinafeyclone wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
tinafeyclone wrote:Under review as of 11/30. LSAT >>> 75%, 25% > GPA > 50%. What are the chances I hear back before winter break :shock:


When's your winter break?


Starts 12/22.


I think it just depends on how quickly they're getting through apps. I submitted two weeks ago and am UR2 but haven't been contacted to interview or anything yet. I also have lower stats though. It's possible you could hear back more quickly because of your LSAT. Did you write a Why UVA?


I submitted at the beginning of the month and I'm still UR1 :cry:


I really wish I had an idea of what makes them look at one app over another more quickly. I went UR1 after a few days then went UR2 after a little less than a week.

User avatar
amberb94

Bronze
Posts: 331
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby amberb94 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:40 pm

brinicolec wrote:
amberb94 wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
tinafeyclone wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
tinafeyclone wrote:Under review as of 11/30. LSAT >>> 75%, 25% > GPA > 50%. What are the chances I hear back before winter break :shock:


When's your winter break?


Starts 12/22.


I think it just depends on how quickly they're getting through apps. I submitted two weeks ago and am UR2 but haven't been contacted to interview or anything yet. I also have lower stats though. It's possible you could hear back more quickly because of your LSAT. Did you write a Why UVA?


I submitted at the beginning of the month and I'm still UR1 :cry:


I really wish I had an idea of what makes them look at one app over another more quickly. I went UR1 after a few days then went UR2 after a little less than a week.


Yeah me too. I feel like my stats are good but I'm still freaking out. UVA is one of my top choices and I'm anxious to know something.
The worst thing about this whole process is I currently have no idea what state I will live in this time next year, haha.

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby brinicolec » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:44 pm

amberb94 wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
amberb94 wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
tinafeyclone wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
tinafeyclone wrote:Under review as of 11/30. LSAT >>> 75%, 25% > GPA > 50%. What are the chances I hear back before winter break :shock:


When's your winter break?


Starts 12/22.


I think it just depends on how quickly they're getting through apps. I submitted two weeks ago and am UR2 but haven't been contacted to interview or anything yet. I also have lower stats though. It's possible you could hear back more quickly because of your LSAT. Did you write a Why UVA?


I submitted at the beginning of the month and I'm still UR1 :cry:


I really wish I had an idea of what makes them look at one app over another more quickly. I went UR1 after a few days then went UR2 after a little less than a week.


Yeah me too. I feel like my stats are good but I'm still freaking out. UVA is one of my top choices and I'm anxious to know something.
The worst thing about this whole process is I currently have no idea what state I will live in this time next year, haha.


Lol, very true. All I know is I won't be in the state I'm currently in, which is good enough for me.

User avatar
notsolawful

Bronze
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:11 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby notsolawful » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:53 pm

hammy393 wrote:submitted 11/13, UR 11/14

Has anyone who applied mid Nov gotten an interview request or any other sort of update?


No, still waiting. Hopefully next week. Longest i've heard someone wait was a month. Pretty sure they got dillard though. I don't have dillard # though.

20170322

Gold
Posts: 3251
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Re: UVA c/o 2020 Applicants (2016-2017)

Postby 20170322 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:00 pm

notsolawful wrote:
hammy393 wrote:submitted 11/13, UR 11/14

Has anyone who applied mid Nov gotten an interview request or any other sort of update?


No, still waiting. Hopefully next week. Longest i've heard someone wait was a month. Pretty sure they got dillard though. I don't have dillard # though.


I hope You end up at UVA, dude.



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 7 guests