TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

83%
No votes
8%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
8%
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 12

Stylnator

Silver

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Stylnator » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:30 am

meeseeks wrote:I don't know how I'm going to survive two and a half more months of my job. I have absolutely no motivation to do anything besides shit poast and look at apartments all day

95 days till i'm done..what helps me fight the laziness is extreme fear of seeming incompetent lol

ashrice13

Gold

Postby ashrice13 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:32 am

thatlawlkid wrote:
meeseeks wrote:I don't know how I'm going to survive two and a half more months of my job. I have absolutely no motivation to do anything besides shit poast and look at apartments all day

+1. I'm so worried that TLS is going to get blocked. This place keeps me vaguely sane

I find that I can get a ton of work done in the morning if I ignore TLS until after lunch...then I slack for only HALF my shift (she says while posting at 10:30 am)

thatlawlkid

Gold

Postby thatlawlkid » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:33 am

ashrice13 wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:

+1. I'm so worried that TLS is going to get blocked. This place keeps me vaguely sane

I find that I can get a ton of work done in the morning if I ignore TLS until after lunch...then I slack for only HALF my shift (she says while posting at 10:30 am)

Everyone here just treats me like I'm gone already (which i find infuriating) so no one really pays much attention to what I'm doing anyway

Hennessy

Gold

Postby Hennessy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:58 am

Since deposit deadlines, I keep feeling like every day will be the day my top choice lets me off their waitlist...

Rigo

Diamond

Postby Rigo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:02 am

HennessyVSOP wrote:Since deposit deadlines, I keep feeling like every day will be the day my top choice lets me off their waitlist...

O'course me waitlistin schools be havin a May the 1st deposit deadl'ne.

Stephylynette

Bronze

Postby Stephylynette » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:05 am

ashrice13 wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:New question because I've been making no headway in my post count as of late:

Is how to get away with murder fun trash or just trash?

I'm two seasons in and I still can't tell

Uhh...both? I think deep down it's trash trash but I'm still watching so technically that kind of makes it fun trash.

Still not as ridiculous as Quantico.

Now let's not get hasty. Season 1 of Quantico was the best thing to ever hit television!

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Postby Mr_Chukes » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:11 am

Stylnator wrote:

95 days till i'm done..what helps me fight the laziness is extreme fear of seeming incompetent lol

I hate my job so much. What gets me through the day is talking to regulars about law school.

RParadela

Silver

Postby RParadela » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:17 am

proteinshake wrote:damn I actually don't need to get involved in this cause my post count is high unlike you losers

Let me get this straight... You're calling us losers because we don't have over 4,000 posts on a law school themed forum? This argument sucks and you will be held in contempt of the #squad

tncats

Bronze

Postby tncats » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:29 am

HennessyVSOP wrote:Since deposit deadlines, I keep feeling like every day will be the day my top choice lets me off their waitlist...

I gave up my spot, Henny. I hope you get it!

chandhi

Gold

Postby chandhi » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:45 am

One of the partners brought in donuts to reward me and the other legal assistant for all the hard work we've been doing. Should probz feel guilty but I'm just enjoying the chocolate-y goodness

meeseeks

Silver

Postby meeseeks » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:53 am

chandhi wrote:One of the partners brought in donuts to reward me and the other legal assistant for all the hard work we've been doing. Should probz feel guilty but I'm just enjoying the chocolate-y goodness

That sounds amazing. I need more donuts in my life right now

chandhi

Gold

Postby chandhi » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:04 pm

meeseeks wrote:
chandhi wrote:One of the partners brought in donuts to reward me and the other legal assistant for all the hard work we've been doing. Should probz feel guilty but I'm just enjoying the chocolate-y goodness

Aaaaaand with this, I cross the finish line and win our poast race. Where's my prize?

thatlawlkid

Gold

Postby thatlawlkid » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:08 pm

chandhi wrote:
meeseeks wrote:

Aaaaaand with this, I cross the finish line and win our poast race. Where's my prize?

in the destinations thread

chandhi

Gold

Postby chandhi » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:13 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
chandhi wrote:
meeseeks wrote:

But loser aka meeseeks will get that as well, just later. What good is winning if you don't get anything special? :?: :?: :?:

meeseeks

Silver

Postby meeseeks » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:14 pm

chandhi wrote:
meeseeks wrote:

my begrudging respect :x

Edited: I thought you asked what's my prize and not where's my prize. This has been a rough Monday

thatlawlkid

Gold

Postby thatlawlkid » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:17 pm

chandhi wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
chandhi wrote:
meeseeks wrote:

But loser aka meeseeks will get that as well, just later. What good is winning if you don't get anything special? :?: :?: :?:

i got you a cookie... but i ate it

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:21 pm

HennessyVSOP wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:I'm down for a good 10pg flame war

yo go fuck yourself

Not a fan of shondaland huh

thatblondegirl

Bronze

Postby thatblondegirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:23 pm

The internet in my apartment is out until a tech can come check it out. That won't be until Thursday morning. What am I supposed to do without internet or TV? Read? Paint? Build an ark?

chandhi

Gold

Postby chandhi » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:25 pm

thatblondegirl wrote:The internet in my apartment is out until a tech can come check it out. That won't be until Thursday morning. What am I supposed to do without internet or TV? Read? Paint? Build an ark?

create a TLS c/o 2020 carrier pigeon group

chandhi

Gold

Postby chandhi » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:30 pm

meeseeks wrote:
chandhi wrote:
meeseeks wrote:

Edited: I thought you asked what's my prize and not where's my prize. This has been a rough Monday

Update: I just received flowers from the firm and legit thought a TLSer had sent them to me as a prize :lol:

ashrice13

Gold

Postby ashrice13 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:35 pm

chandhi wrote:
meeseeks wrote:
chandhi wrote:
meeseeks wrote:

Update: I just received flowers from the firm and legit thought a TLSer had sent them to me as a prize :lol:

Your edible arrangement is on its way.

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:42 pm

meeseeks wrote:
chandhi wrote:
meeseeks wrote:

Psh, there is no prize for 500, just avoidance of humiliation.

Hennessy

Gold

Postby Hennessy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:46 pm

I'm bound to hit 1000 any day now.

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:59 pm

thatblondegirl wrote:The internet in my apartment is out until a tech can come check it out. That won't be until Thursday morning. What am I supposed to do without internet or TV? Read? Paint? Build an ark?

Last time our power went out my roommate came home to me laying on the couch staring at the ceiling in the dark. Didn't know what to do with myself after both my phone and laptop died and didn't have enough candles to burn to read. I think I freaked her out a little bit.

chandhi

Gold

Postby chandhi » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:03 pm

ashrice13 wrote:
chandhi wrote:
meeseeks wrote:
chandhi wrote:
meeseeks wrote:

Your edible arrangement is on its way.

Looking forward to receiving it lol

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?