TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

10
10
83%
9
0
No votes
8
1
8%
7
0
No votes
6
0
No votes
5
0
No votes
4
0
No votes
3
1
8%
2
0
No votes
1
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
meeseeks

Silver
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby meeseeks » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:13 am

ashrice13 wrote:
Kopetz wrote:
NotAGolfer wrote:
Mr. Meeseeks wrote:
ashrice13 wrote:What site does everyone use for booking flights/hotels?


Kayak is my go to

Thanks for the consensus!! That helps

That's what the TLS group think is for

User avatar
azaleafire

Bronze
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby azaleafire » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:25 am

jstans wrote:
ashrice13 wrote:What site does everyone use for booking flights/hotels?


Kayak or skyscanner for flights usually, Airbnb for hotels (I know they're not really hotels but still)


+20 for skyscanner.

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby brinicolec » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:26 am

azaleafire wrote:
jstans wrote:
ashrice13 wrote:What site does everyone use for booking flights/hotels?


Kayak or skyscanner for flights usually, Airbnb for hotels (I know they're not really hotels but still)


+20 for skyscanner.


LOVE airbnb (b/c AFFORDABLEEEEE) lol

Monday

Silver
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:36 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Monday » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:32 am

.
Last edited by Monday on Thu May 11, 2017 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Stylnator

Silver
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Stylnator » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:57 am

Monday wrote:I purchase tickets directly from airlines after finding the best priced flights through ITA Matrix.


This or google flights for me.

User avatar
jstans

Bronze
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby jstans » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:33 pm

K-JD rant of the day:

Finished my thesis and have one research paper to finish before graduation. Woke up at 8 this morning to write the paper but have bounced between news, the lounge, and NBA playoff analysis while writing 0% of my paper. Now that baseball and basketball games are on, I have closed Microsoft Word. Sundays are not made for productivity.

User avatar
jjcorvino

Silver
Posts: 1456
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:49 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby jjcorvino » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:51 pm

jstans wrote:K-JD rant of the day:

Finished my thesis and have one research paper to finish before graduation. Woke up at 8 this morning to write the paper but have bounced between news, the lounge, and NBA playoff analysis while writing 0% of my paper. Now that baseball and basketball games are on, I have closed Microsoft Word. Sundays are not made for productivity.


This is why I enjoy real life after school. I am dreading doing this again in law school.

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:48 pm

New question because I've been making no headway in my post count as of late:

Is how to get away with murder fun trash or just trash?

I'm two seasons in and I still can't tell

User avatar
Stephylynette

Bronze
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Stephylynette » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:50 pm

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:New question because I've been making no headway in my post count as of late:

Is how to get away with murder fun trash or just trash?

I'm two seasons in and I still can't tell

Trash trash. Absolute absurdity for no clear reason. This is coming from someone who loves Grey's and Scandal. I just cannot deal with HTGAWM

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby proteinshake » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:51 pm

Stephylynette wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:New question because I've been making no headway in my post count as of late:

Is how to get away with murder fun trash or just trash?

I'm two seasons in and I still can't tell

Trash trash. Absolute absurdity for no clear reason. This is coming from someone who loves Grey's and Scandal. I just cannot deal with HTGAWM

damn I thought it was good

User avatar
meeseeks

Silver
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby meeseeks » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:55 pm

Currently enjoying the Indiana sunset with a campfire going. I guess I will miss somethings about the Midwest

User avatar
Mr_Chukes

Silver
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Mr_Chukes » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:13 pm

Mr. Meeseeks wrote:Currently enjoying the Indiana sunset with a campfire going. I guess I will miss somethings about the Midwest

Sorry about the Pacers.

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:25 pm

proteinshake wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:New question because I've been making no headway in my post count as of late:

Is how to get away with murder fun trash or just trash?

I'm two seasons in and I still can't tell

Trash trash. Absolute absurdity for no clear reason. This is coming from someone who loves Grey's and Scandal. I just cannot deal with HTGAWM

damn I thought it was good


Sometimes I'm like fuck it, it's crazy but it's kind of fun and well polished, but I other times I cannot handle it

User avatar
meeseeks

Silver
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby meeseeks » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:29 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
Mr. Meeseeks wrote:Currently enjoying the Indiana sunset with a campfire going. I guess I will miss somethings about the Midwest

Sorry about the Pacers.


You just had to go there. Atleast we still have our NHL and MLB teams... oh wait

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby brinicolec » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:59 pm

Stephylynette wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:New question because I've been making no headway in my post count as of late:

Is how to get away with murder fun trash or just trash?

I'm two seasons in and I still can't tell

Trash trash. Absolute absurdity for no clear reason. This is coming from someone who loves Grey's and Scandal. I just cannot deal with HTGAWM


Um, I love HTGAWM... Minus what they did to Wes.

That shit was not cool.

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:23 pm

brinicolec wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:New question because I've been making no headway in my post count as of late:

Is how to get away with murder fun trash or just trash?

I'm two seasons in and I still can't tell

Trash trash. Absolute absurdity for no clear reason. This is coming from someone who loves Grey's and Scandal. I just cannot deal with HTGAWM


Um, I love HTGAWM... Minus what they did to Wes.

That shit was not cool.


Spoiler tag yo! I already know spoilers but i haven't gotten to it yet

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby brinicolec » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:26 pm

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:New question because I've been making no headway in my post count as of late:

Is how to get away with murder fun trash or just trash?

I'm two seasons in and I still can't tell

Trash trash. Absolute absurdity for no clear reason. This is coming from someone who loves Grey's and Scandal. I just cannot deal with HTGAWM


Um, I love HTGAWM... Minus what they did to Wes.

That shit was not cool.


Spoiler tag yo! I already know spoilers but i haven't gotten to it yet


I didn't even specify what I was referring to.

Literally all Shonda does is ruin Wes' life in one way or another lol.

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:33 pm

1 downside of fb, activity on this thread has plummeted

I'm never getting that banner :/

User avatar
meeseeks

Silver
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby meeseeks » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:39 pm

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:1 downside of fb, activity on this thread has plummeted

I'm never getting that banner :/


Keep your shit poasting strong. I need 60 posts in 5 days before I make the announcement so I can get that banner

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:40 pm

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:1 downside of fb, activity on this thread has plummeted

I'm never getting that banner :/

+1

What good is a flex post with hundreds of likes if you don't even have flair in the destinations thread?

User avatar
meeseeks

Silver
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby meeseeks » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:40 pm

chandhi wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:1 downside of fb, activity on this thread has plummeted

I'm never getting that banner :/

+1

What good is a flex post with hundreds of likes if you don't even have flair in the destinations thread?


Real talk. Need to get that TLS game up

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Mr. Meeseeks wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:1 downside of fb, activity on this thread has plummeted

I'm never getting that banner :/

+1

What good is a flex post with hundreds of likes if you don't even have flair in the destinations thread?


Real talk. Need to get that TLS game up

I'm one heated argument away from hitting 500

User avatar
meeseeks

Silver
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby meeseeks » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:46 pm

chandhi wrote:
Mr. Meeseeks wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:1 downside of fb, activity on this thread has plummeted

I'm never getting that banner :/

+1

What good is a flex post with hundreds of likes if you don't even have flair in the destinations thread?


Real talk. Need to get that TLS game up

I'm one heated argument away from hitting 500

Fire up. Let's go. Also I think we are still racing to 500

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:49 pm

I'm down for a good 10pg flame war

User avatar
meeseeks

Silver
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby meeseeks » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:52 pm

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:I'm down for a good 10pg flame war


I don't even know what this means but I'm in



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests