TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

10
10
83%
9
0
No votes
8
1
8%
7
0
No votes
6
0
No votes
5
0
No votes
4
0
No votes
3
1
8%
2
0
No votes
1
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 12

thatblondegirl

Bronze
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:47 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby thatblondegirl » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Just spent the last several minutes arguing over whether we need to sue a company as an LLC or a DBA. The insurance application represents the LLC as a DBA, hence the debate. Such a small ambiguity, yet so important on the legal front. :roll:

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:48 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:I'm getting confused who is who in the FB group again lol

It took me awhile but I'm matching people pretty quickly now

There are a few lurkers who I don't know though. Hiiiii lurkers

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:50 pm

thatblondegirl wrote:Just spent the last several minutes arguing over whether we need to sue a company as an LLC or a DBA. The insurance application represents the LLC as a DBA, hence the debate. Such a small ambiguity, yet so important on the legal front. :roll:


I love stuff like this. every once in a while i'll get annoyed at the minutiae but overall I think it's so interesting. all the work I do is criminal so there are tons of fascinating questions that come up.

User avatar
LSRAT

Bronze
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:02 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby LSRAT » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:52 pm

chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I'm getting confused who is who in the FB group again lol

It took me awhile but I'm matching people pretty quickly now

There are a few lurkers who I don't know though. Hiiiii lurkers


Our pitiful post counts bring dishonor on our families.

User avatar
meeseeks

Silver
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby meeseeks » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:55 pm

LSRAT wrote:
chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I'm getting confused who is who in the FB group again lol

It took me awhile but I'm matching people pretty quickly now

There are a few lurkers who I don't know though. Hiiiii lurkers


Our pitiful post counts bring dishonor on our families.


Still a few folks that I'm not sure on but it's getting clearer

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:58 pm

Mr. Meeseeks wrote:
LSRAT wrote:
chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I'm getting confused who is who in the FB group again lol

It took me awhile but I'm matching people pretty quickly now

There are a few lurkers who I don't know though. Hiiiii lurkers


Our pitiful post counts bring dishonor on our families.


Still a few folks that I'm not sure on but it's getting clearer

Yeah I think I know almost everyone actively posting, but there are some members who haven't posted or said who they are yet :(

ldlestrange

Bronze
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:50 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby ldlestrange » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:03 pm

chandhi wrote:
Mr. Meeseeks wrote:
LSRAT wrote:
chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I'm getting confused who is who in the FB group again lol

It took me awhile but I'm matching people pretty quickly now

There are a few lurkers who I don't know though. Hiiiii lurkers


Our pitiful post counts bring dishonor on our families.


Still a few folks that I'm not sure on but it's getting clearer

Yeah I think I know almost everyone actively posting, but there are some members who haven't posted or said who they are yet :(

I think the reveal comments are getting pushed to the bottom of the feed :/

User avatar
meeseeks

Silver
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby meeseeks » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:05 pm

chandhi wrote:
Mr. Meeseeks wrote:
LSRAT wrote:
chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I'm getting confused who is who in the FB group again lol

It took me awhile but I'm matching people pretty quickly now

There are a few lurkers who I don't know though. Hiiiii lurkers


Our pitiful post counts bring dishonor on our families.


Still a few folks that I'm not sure on but it's getting clearer

Yeah I think I know almost everyone actively posting, but there are some members who haven't posted or said who they are yet :(


There should have been a mandatory self-ID clause for joining the group

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:07 pm

Mr. Meeseeks wrote:There should have been a mandatory self-ID clause for joining the group

I kinda agree but also wouldn't want to demand that anyone do that... idk

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby dietcoke1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:07 pm

Mr. Meeseeks wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Mr. Meeseeks wrote:
LSRAT wrote:
chandhi wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I'm getting confused who is who in the FB group again lol

It took me awhile but I'm matching people pretty quickly now

There are a few lurkers who I don't know though. Hiiiii lurkers


Our pitiful post counts bring dishonor on our families.


Still a few folks that I'm not sure on but it's getting clearer

Yeah I think I know almost everyone actively posting, but there are some members who haven't posted or said who they are yet :(


There should have been a mandatory self-ID clause for joining the group


I agree

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:11 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:I'm getting confused who is who in the FB group again lol


Probably for the best

User avatar
guynourmin

Gold
Posts: 3433
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby guynourmin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I'm getting confused who is who in the FB group again lol


Probably for the best


Yeah I accepted all the friends requests I got then I was like...why? I don't know who they are!

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:15 pm

guybourdin wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I'm getting confused who is who in the FB group again lol


Probably for the best


Yeah I accepted all the friends requests I got then I was like...why? I don't know who they are!

~n3tw0rking~

User avatar
guynourmin

Gold
Posts: 3433
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby guynourmin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:17 pm

chandhi wrote:
guybourdin wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I'm getting confused who is who in the FB group again lol


Probably for the best


Yeah I accepted all the friends requests I got then I was like...why? I don't know who they are!

~n3tw0rking~

when are we supposed to add the school to our profile? or linkedin?

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:19 pm

guybourdin wrote:
chandhi wrote:
guybourdin wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I'm getting confused who is who in the FB group again lol


Probably for the best


Yeah I accepted all the friends requests I got then I was like...why? I don't know who they are!

~n3tw0rking~

when are we supposed to add the school to our profile? or linkedin?

I was planning to do mine when I move in August, but I've seen lots of people with theirs added already.

User avatar
ashrice13

Gold
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:30 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby ashrice13 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:28 pm

chandhi wrote:
guybourdin wrote:
chandhi wrote:
guybourdin wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I'm getting confused who is who in the FB group again lol


Probably for the best


Yeah I accepted all the friends requests I got then I was like...why? I don't know who they are!

~n3tw0rking~

when are we supposed to add the school to our profile? or linkedin?

I was planning to do mine when I move in August, but I've seen lots of people with theirs added already.

I was gonna do mine in August too. I feel like I don't acutally go to that school yet...idunno.

Also confused about who is who which doesn't bother me provided I can scroll down and find their reveal post if needed.

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:33 pm

ashrice13 wrote:
chandhi wrote:
guybourdin wrote:
chandhi wrote:
guybourdin wrote:
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I'm getting confused who is who in the FB group again lol


Probably for the best


Yeah I accepted all the friends requests I got then I was like...why? I don't know who they are!

~n3tw0rking~

when are we supposed to add the school to our profile? or linkedin?

I was planning to do mine when I move in August, but I've seen lots of people with theirs added already.

I was gonna do mine in August too. I feel like I don't acutally go to that school yet...idunno.

Also confused about who is who which doesn't bother me provided I can scroll down and find their reveal post if needed.


I have a hard time sometimes, but I like having a fresh "meet" with this person as opposed to thinking about them in the context of TLS,

Also I'll probably change on FB when I stop working at my current employer

User avatar
Kopetz

Bronze
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:06 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Kopetz » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:55 pm

I haven't checked the thread in 30 pages or so, there's a c/o 2020 TLS FB group now?

Edit: n/m found it, admins pls approve me

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Keilz wrote:Hey all!

Facebook group is here!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1665710173733616/

kopetz wrote:.


kopetz,

Thank you for your interest in TLS c/o 2020 Facebook Group. Please request to be added. You will receive your status checker information shortly.

edit: you got it, nvm

User avatar
Kopetz

Bronze
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:06 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Kopetz » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:59 pm

chandhi wrote:
Keilz wrote:Hey all!

Facebook group is here!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1665710173733616/

kopetz wrote:.


kopetz,

Thank you for your interest in TLS c/o 2020 Facebook Group. Please request to be added. You will receive your status checker information shortly.

edit: you got it, nvm


thank god, i was already drafting a LOCI

User avatar
ashrice13

Gold
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:30 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby ashrice13 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Kopetz wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Keilz wrote:Hey all!

Facebook group is here!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1665710173733616/

kopetz wrote:.


kopetz,

Thank you for your interest in TLS c/o 2020 Facebook Group. Please request to be added. You will receive your status checker information shortly.

edit: you got it, nvm


thank god, i was already drafting a LOCI

I'm not sure if I can deal with Kopetz not being a bear in real life

User avatar
RParadela

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby RParadela » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Can we nominate someone to be the dean of admissions for the Facebook group?

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby thatlawlkid » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:05 pm

RParadela wrote:Can we nominate someone to be the dean of admissions for the Facebook group?

.... i mean.... we have MS9 8)

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:05 pm

RParadela wrote:Can we nominate someone to be the dean of admissions for the Facebook group?

Isn't that keilz? I can serve as co-admin if necessary but don't want to be responsible if all hell breaks loose.

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:06 pm

ashrice13 wrote:
Kopetz wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Keilz wrote:Hey all!

Facebook group is here!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1665710173733616/

kopetz wrote:.


kopetz,

Thank you for your interest in TLS c/o 2020 Facebook Group. Please request to be added. You will receive your status checker information shortly.

edit: you got it, nvm


thank god, i was already drafting a LOCI

I'm not sure if I can deal with Kopetz not being a bear in real life

I'm still v upset that proteinshake is not a shiba



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests