TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

10
10
83%
9
0
No votes
8
1
8%
7
0
No votes
6
0
No votes
5
0
No votes
4
0
No votes
3
1
8%
2
0
No votes
1
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
hydrohect

New
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby hydrohect » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:19 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
govlife wrote:Whoa! I'm totally joining but don't be offended if I don't add people, because kids.

I don't have Facebook. I hate it. IDK if I should make one to just join the TLS comments lol.

Do it

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4479
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby brinicolec » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:20 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
govlife wrote:Whoa! I'm totally joining but don't be offended if I don't add people, because kids.

I don't have Facebook. I hate it. IDK if I should make one to just join the TLS comments lol.


The answer is yes.

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4479
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby brinicolec » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:21 pm

MikeSpivey wrote:"Dear Office of Emission"

(happens many times every year)


:lol:

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby amta » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:43 pm

thatblondegirl wrote:
amta wrote:
thatblondegirl wrote:Damn. And here I thought you had seen the error in your ways and were ready to switch to that burnt orange life. #hookem


says the bruin going to dook.

Who grew up in a Longhorn household


respek. just picked up some burnt orane gym gear today.

User avatar
azaleafire

Bronze
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby azaleafire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
govlife wrote:Whoa! I'm totally joining but don't be offended if I don't add people, because kids.

I don't have Facebook. I hate it. IDK if I should make one to just join the TLS comments lol.

...you have insta but not fb?

User avatar
govlife

Bronze
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:41 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby govlife » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:52 pm

azaleafire wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
govlife wrote:Whoa! I'm totally joining but don't be offended if I don't add people, because kids.

I don't have Facebook. I hate it. IDK if I should make one to just join the TLS comments lol.

...you have insta but not fb?

I can see that. Insta>>>>>Facebook

User avatar
Mr_Chukes

Silver
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Mr_Chukes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:03 am

govlife wrote:
azaleafire wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
govlife wrote:Whoa! I'm totally joining but don't be offended if I don't add people, because kids.

I don't have Facebook. I hate it. IDK if I should make one to just join the TLS comments lol.

...you have insta but not fb?

I can see that. Insta>>>>>Facebook

Facebook is the devil. Wants to know too much about you. What's you to log in everywhere. Instagram is so low-key. I don't have to say much. Just post pictures. I can slip in and out without being noticed. I can just post what I want.

User avatar
Stylnator

Silver
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Stylnator » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:07 am

Mr_Chukes wrote:
govlife wrote:
azaleafire wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
govlife wrote:Whoa! I'm totally joining but don't be offended if I don't add people, because kids.

I don't have Facebook. I hate it. IDK if I should make one to just join the TLS comments lol.

...you have insta but not fb?

I can see that. Insta>>>>>Facebook

Facebook is the devil. Wants to know too much about you. What's you to log in everywhere. Instagram is so low-key. I don't have to say much. Just post pictures. I can slip in and out without being noticed. I can just post what I want.


fb owns insta. they already have your data and keep track of it so you might as well just come over to the dark side

Monday

Silver
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:36 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Monday » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:11 am

.
Last edited by Monday on Thu May 11, 2017 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4644
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby proteinshake » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:12 am

Monday wrote:Instagram also gathers your location info for each picture. Off the grid is the only way.

can't flex if you're off the grid tho

User avatar
Mr_Chukes

Silver
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Mr_Chukes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:14 am

proteinshake wrote:
Monday wrote:Instagram also gathers your location info for each picture. Off the grid is the only way.

can't flex if you're off the grid tho

I disconnected location services.

User avatar
Mr_Chukes

Silver
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Mr_Chukes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:17 am

Stylnator wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
govlife wrote:
azaleafire wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
govlife wrote:Whoa! I'm totally joining but don't be offended if I don't add people, because kids.

I don't have Facebook. I hate it. IDK if I should make one to just join the TLS comments lol.

...you have insta but not fb?

I can see that. Insta>>>>>Facebook

Facebook is the devil. Wants to know too much about you. What's you to log in everywhere. Instagram is so low-key. I don't have to say much. Just post pictures. I can slip in and out without being noticed. I can just post what I want.


fb owns insta. they already have your data and keep track of it so you might as well just come over to the dark side

All they have is my pictures email and followers.

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby dietcoke1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:28 am

FB group already might have more comments than my TLS career

User avatar
govlife

Bronze
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:41 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby govlife » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:32 am

dietcoke1 wrote:FB group already might have more comments than my TLS career

Hahaha, so true.

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:36 am

govlife wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:FB group already might have more comments than my TLS career

Hahaha, so true.

+180 and govlife are you a member?!

User avatar
govlife

Bronze
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:41 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby govlife » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:03 am

chandhi wrote:
govlife wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:FB group already might have more comments than my TLS career

Hahaha, so true.

+180 and govlife are you a member?!

Yeh, jumped on a few hours ago.

User avatar
ashrice13

Gold
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:30 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby ashrice13 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:13 am

MikeSpivey wrote:"Dear Office of Emission"

(happens many times every year)

This is really sad (and entirely believable)

Monday

Silver
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:36 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Monday » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:35 am

.
Last edited by Monday on Thu May 11, 2017 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
R. Jeeves

Gold
Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby R. Jeeves » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:41 am

It feels weird to post here now. can't look at anyone the same here anymore.

Monday

Silver
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:36 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Monday » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:42 am

.
Last edited by Monday on Thu May 11, 2017 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

haley12

Silver
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:37 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby haley12 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:43 am

Unsure about joining the fb group because I don't want law people I'm friends with to think I'm a loser lmao. Could we make it private orrr

User avatar
R. Jeeves

Gold
Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby R. Jeeves » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:46 am

Monday wrote:
R. Jeeves wrote:It feels weird to post here now. can't look at anyone the same here anymore.

What do you mean? Did I miss a TLS orgy?

It's still happening if you wanna join

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:46 am

haley12 wrote:Unsure about joining the fb group because I don't want law people I'm friends with to think I'm a loser lmao. Could we make it private orrr

It's private :)

haley12

Silver
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:37 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby haley12 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:48 am

chandhi wrote:
haley12 wrote:Unsure about joining the fb group because I don't want law people I'm friends with to think I'm a loser lmao. Could we make it private orrr

It's private :)


oh ayyyyy

perfect

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:55 am

It's definitely different posting in here and knowing like everyone active, but as long as the group is private any lounge activity will be mostly anon right?



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests