TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

10
10
83%
9
0
No votes
8
1
8%
7
0
No votes
6
0
No votes
5
0
No votes
4
0
No votes
3
1
8%
2
0
No votes
1
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby brinicolec » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:22 pm

Fair warning I'm a liberal hoe activist and it shows on all my social media platforms (though not as much on FB b/c ~ family ~) so beware. lol

User avatar
Mr_Chukes

Silver
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Mr_Chukes » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:23 pm

brinicolec wrote:Fair warning I'm a liberal hoe activist and it shows on all my social media platforms (though not as much on FB b/c ~ family ~) so beware. lol

Bri's beautiful though inside and out lol.

User avatar
twiix

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby twiix » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:29 pm

I can't keep up with this thread.. I'm contemplating quitting my job just to read these posts before I'm 15 pages behind in between visits to TLS. Christ.

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby amta » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:31 pm

thatblondegirl wrote:Damn. And here I thought you had seen the error in your ways and were ready to switch to that burnt orange life. #hookem


says the bruin going to dook.

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby amta » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:32 pm

Stephylynette wrote:Did not get a follow. Salty about it


i was driving home from work....

User avatar
TexasENG

Silver
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby TexasENG » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:32 pm

I don't really facebook, so the idea of joining a fb group with y'all scares me lol

User avatar
Stephylynette

Bronze
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Stephylynette » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:33 pm

brinicolec wrote:Fair warning I'm a liberal hoe activist and it shows on all my social media platforms (though not as much on FB b/c ~ family ~) so beware. lol

Lmao same. Moreso on twitter and Facebook than Instagram though lol

User avatar
Stephylynette

Bronze
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Stephylynette » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:34 pm

amta wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:Did not get a follow. Salty about it


i was driving home from work....

Fair enough lol

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude

Silver
Posts: 546
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:35 pm

TexasENG wrote:I don't really facebook, so the idea of joining a fb group with y'all scares me lol


The MS9 league champ is contractually obligated to join.

User avatar
carasrook

Bronze
Posts: 395
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:00 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby carasrook » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:37 pm

omg i am kicking myself for not being more involved here

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby dietcoke1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:39 pm

Gitaroo_Dude wrote:
TexasENG wrote:I don't really facebook, so the idea of joining a fb group with y'all scares me lol


The MS9 league champ is contractually obligated to join.


Can confirm this

User avatar
TexasENG

Silver
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby TexasENG » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:42 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:
Gitaroo_Dude wrote:
TexasENG wrote:I don't really facebook, so the idea of joining a fb group with y'all scares me lol


The MS9 league champ is contractually obligated to join.


Can confirm this


Lol, alright I joined :D

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby brinicolec » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:51 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
brinicolec wrote:Fair warning I'm a liberal hoe activist and it shows on all my social media platforms (though not as much on FB b/c ~ family ~) so beware. lol

Bri's beautiful though inside and out lol.



Aw well thank you. So wholesome! Lol

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby 34iplaw » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:55 pm

Bri and Mr Chukes... this avatar switching game has confused me a great deal.

User avatar
Stylnator

Silver
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Stylnator » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Keilz wrote:
ashrice13 wrote:
Keilz wrote:Hey all!

Facebook group is here!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1665710173733616/

Wahoo!! This is much more my speed


Same, I don't post on IG much. Anyone can feel free to add me on fb or ig!


Just joined! and same goes for me, friend requests welcome :D

(although warning, like brini i too am a liberal hoe)

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2318
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Keilz » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:56 pm

It's weird adding y'all etc because I haven't met most you in person, and I feel like I look super different in person

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby brinicolec » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:57 pm

34iplaw wrote:Bri and Mr Chukes... this avatar switching game has confused me a great deal.


Well my avi is different again! Lol

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby amta » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Keilz wrote:


are you the east coaster who added me?

User avatar
TexasENG

Silver
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby TexasENG » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:59 pm

I want to creep on everyone's fb and see their flexin post so that I know how to do it right.

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:00 pm

good lord, what did i miss? I havent posted in like 4 hours and I'm still getting new insta followers hahah

Are we onto facebook yet?

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby brinicolec » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Stylnator wrote:
Keilz wrote:
ashrice13 wrote:
Keilz wrote:Hey all!

Facebook group is here!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1665710173733616/

Wahoo!! This is much more my speed


Same, I don't post on IG much. Anyone can feel free to add me on fb or ig!


Just joined! and same goes for me, friend requests welcome :D

(although warning, like brini i too am a liberal hoe)


WE OUTCHEA! LITTTTT

User avatar
Stephylynette

Bronze
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Stephylynette » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:01 pm

TexasENG wrote:I want to creep on everyone's fb and see their flexin post so that I know how to do it right.

I thanked Beyoncé in mine. Feel free to do the same!!

User avatar
studyingeveryday

Silver
Posts: 545
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:19 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby studyingeveryday » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:03 pm

omg well this is one way to out ourselves

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:03 pm

Stephylynette wrote:
TexasENG wrote:I want to creep on everyone's fb and see their flexin post so that I know how to do it right.

I thanked Beyoncé in mine. Feel free to do the same!!

Mine is hella extra and I fully acknowledge that

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2318
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Keilz » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:04 pm

amta wrote:
Keilz wrote:


are you the east coaster who added me?


I'm an east coaster but haven't added anyone on fb
Last edited by Keilz on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests