TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

83%
No votes
8%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
8%
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 12

chargers21

Gold

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chargers21 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:31 pm

Last edited by chargers21 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chandhi

Gold

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:31 pm

tuesdayninja wrote:FOUND THE FISH

this is important

ashrice13

Gold

Postby ashrice13 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:32 pm

Gitaroo_Dude wrote:This is the first time in my life I've wanted to create an IG profile.

Must...resist....

+1. I really have a lackluster social media presence and I'm pretty okay with it (most of the time. Today however...)

chandhi

Gold

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:33 pm

Instrumental wrote:I have an ig, but I only use it to follow others, not to share my own pics. Chandhi's is seriously making me miss the PNW though. Such an amazing place. Yo Chandhi, don't know how into hiking you are, but if you haven't been already, you should check out Cape Scott up in the northwest most corner of Vancouver Island. It's almost surreal. I made a day hike out of it, but I think most folks consider ~29 miles to be... crazy. Lots of great places on the island to see though.

Ahhhh I'm pretty into hiking but 29 miles is ridiculous haha. Just looked it up though and it looks incredible! Have you been out here a lot?

jjcorvino

Silver

Postby jjcorvino » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:35 pm

I just found the fish gang I am pretty sure.

amta

Platinum

Postby amta » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:35 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:lol I'm trippin that I think I met amta in real life and didn't even know he was THE amta. I think you were a judge for my team once

distinct possibly. i judged all of last year at almost every major invitational out here. i also went against your school in 2015 at ORCS, so if you were on the team then, we went against each other.

ldlestrange

Bronze

Postby ldlestrange » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:36 pm

jjcorvino wrote:.

DOG! *starryeyed*

Stylnator

Silver

Postby Stylnator » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:37 pm

so many followers so few TLS related handles

dietcoke1

Silver

Postby dietcoke1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:37 pm

amta wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:lol I'm trippin that I think I met amta in real life and didn't even know he was THE amta. I think you were a judge for my team once

distinct possibly. i judged all of last year at almost every major invitational out here. i also went against your school in 2015 at ORCS, so if you were on the team then, we went against each other.

yeah I don't think I went against you cause I was on our lowly B team lol. but I watched a few rounds of last years and I think that's where I saw you

Leliana

Bronze

Postby Leliana » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:38 pm

amta wrote:

Oh man the entire time I've been on TLS I've been wondering if your username stood for what I thought it did.

Now I'm wondering if I ever competed against anyone here.

dietcoke1

Silver

Postby dietcoke1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:39 pm

Leliana wrote:
amta wrote:

Oh man the entire time I've been on TLS I've been wondering if your username stood for what I thought it did.

wow i feel dumb for just realizing this lol

jjcorvino

Silver

Postby jjcorvino » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:41 pm

Ok, I am pretty sure I know most of your TLS accounts based on what you have said, some are tough though. :lol:

Instrumental

Silver

Postby Instrumental » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:41 pm

chandhi wrote:
Instrumental wrote:I have an ig, but I only use it to follow others, not to share my own pics. Chandhi's is seriously making me miss the PNW though. Such an amazing place. Yo Chandhi, don't know how into hiking you are, but if you haven't been already, you should check out Cape Scott up in the northwest most corner of Vancouver Island. It's almost surreal. I made a day hike out of it, but I think most folks consider ~29 miles to be... crazy. Lots of great places on the island to see though.

Ahhhh I'm pretty into hiking but 29 miles is ridiculous haha. Just looked it up though and it looks incredible! Have you been out here a lot?

I lived out in Whidbey Island for three years. Really fell in love with the area. Would pretty much just find a random place to road trip and hike a few times a month. It was so great. Would definitely love to settle down somewhere in Washington or Oregon.

chandhi

Gold

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:41 pm

Leliana wrote:
amta wrote:

american massage therapy association?

amta

Platinum

Postby amta » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:42 pm

Leliana wrote:Oh man the entire time I've been on TLS I've been wondering if your username stood for what I thought it did.

yeah. my handle makes me look like a tool now, but it used to be amtaDA. which is less toolish i think?

amta

Platinum

Postby amta » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:43 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:yeah I don't think I went against you cause I was on our lowly B team lol. but I watched a few rounds of last years and I think that's where I saw you

yeah man. i judged yall twice last year i think.

jjcorvino

Silver

Postby jjcorvino » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:43 pm

amta wrote:
Leliana wrote:Oh man the entire time I've been on TLS I've been wondering if your username stood for what I thought it did.

yeah. my handle makes me look like a tool now, but it used to be amtaDA. which is less toolish i think?

I still have no idea what that means.

chandhi

Gold

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:44 pm

Instrumental wrote:
chandhi wrote:

I lived out in Whidbey Island for three years. Really fell in love with the area. Would pretty much just find a random place to road trip and hike a few times a month. It was so great. Would definitely love to settle down somewhere in Washington or Oregon.

Whidbey is amazing. It's so easy to fall in love with this area. I wouldn't mind returning at some point either. Cascades, Olympics, Puget Sound, Baker, Rainier.. there's nothing like it.

thatblondegirl

Bronze

Postby thatblondegirl » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:46 pm

jjcorvino wrote:
thatblondegirl wrote:I'd join in the following, but I'm embarrassed by how few pics I've posted over the years :oops:

Never too late to start!

Screw it, I'm jumping in. Hopefully I'm adding TLS peeps. If you can't guess who I am, every single one of my handles plays on the fact that I'm blonde.

amta

Platinum

Postby amta » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:47 pm

whose prof pic is them in a cap and gown?

chandhi

Gold

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:48 pm

thatblondegirl wrote:
jjcorvino wrote:
thatblondegirl wrote:I'd join in the following, but I'm embarrassed by how few pics I've posted over the years :oops:

Never too late to start!

Screw it, I'm jumping in. Hopefully I'm adding TLS peeps. If you can't guess who I am, every single one of my handles plays on the fact that I'm blonde.

I guess I should try to take more pictures...

jjcorvino

Silver

Postby jjcorvino » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:49 pm

thatblondegirl wrote:
jjcorvino wrote:

Never too late to start!

Got it, welcome!

futureellewoods123

Bronze

Postby futureellewoods123 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:53 pm

amta wrote:whose prof pic is them in a cap and gown?

meee also guess what I just got in the mail :mrgreen:

thatblondegirl

Bronze

Postby thatblondegirl » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:53 pm

chandhi wrote:
thatblondegirl wrote:
jjcorvino wrote:

Never too late to start!

I guess I should try to take more pictures...

Sad but true. I'm pretty sure that's been my insta caption since its inception.

jjcorvino

Silver

Postby jjcorvino » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:53 pm

All this insta talk is making me want to post a new photo. I was just at CLS yesterday. Should I post a pic in front of the Law School?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?