TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

10
10
83%
9
0
No votes
8
1
8%
7
0
No votes
6
0
No votes
5
0
No votes
4
0
No votes
3
1
8%
2
0
No votes
1
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chargers21 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:34 pm

DP. Double post
Last edited by chargers21 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mr_Chukes

Silver
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Mr_Chukes » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:34 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:loving this followers surge

It's such a positive wave after all the bs this cycle lol.

User avatar
RParadela

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby RParadela » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:35 pm

airwrecka wrote:So many of you have found me now but I don't know who is who at this point :shock: (other than chandhi and Mr_Chukes)


Seriously. Everyone out yourselves

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
chandhi wrote:This is all gonna end with non-TLSers getting random ass follow requests hahaha

Get a DM like hey aren't you on TLS? lol

Yep. It's happening already lol

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chargers21 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:36 pm

.
Last edited by chargers21 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Stylnator

Silver
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Stylnator » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:loving this followers surge

It's such a positive wave after all the bs this cycle lol.


seriously, ig acceptances are the only acceptances i need

(ok i'm still bitter)

User avatar
airwrecka

Silver
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby airwrecka » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:37 pm

chargers21 wrote:
RParadela wrote:
airwrecka wrote:So many of you have found me now but I don't know who is who at this point :shock: (other than chandhi and Mr_Chukes)


Seriously. Everyone out yourselves

I'm fairly obvious at this point


I figured you out too now :lol:

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2231
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:37 pm

If i'm following you, just look at my bio. versace

User avatar
futureellewoods123

Bronze
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby futureellewoods123 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Stylnator wrote:WAIT. hold up. how can someone have almost 3.5k followers?? what the heck?!


IG skillz

User avatar
Leliana

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Leliana » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Haha I feel like there's nothing readily apparent from my social media profiles that explicitly links me to this account :lol: I'm female and I live in NYC if that helps :wink:

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby dietcoke1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:37 pm

dang i'm the only one with so much law school stuff lol. wish I had cool stuff to post like all those damn fish

User avatar
Mr_Chukes

Silver
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Mr_Chukes » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:38 pm

Stylnator wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:loving this followers surge

It's such a positive wave after all the bs this cycle lol.


seriously, ig acceptances are the only acceptances i need

(ok i'm still bitter)

Did you follow me lol

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:38 pm

futureellewoods123 wrote:
Stylnator wrote:WAIT. hold up. how can someone have almost 3.5k followers?? what the heck?!


IG skillz

or endless hashtags haha

User avatar
Leliana

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Leliana » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:38 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:dang i'm the only one with so much law school stuff lol. wish I had cool stuff to post like all those damn fish


I'm trying to find chargers because I really want to see these fish but I can't :cry:

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2231
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:39 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:dang i'm the only one with so much law school stuff lol. wish I had cool stuff to post like all those damn fish

mine is full of brags. nothing to worry about haha

User avatar
Mr_Chukes

Silver
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Mr_Chukes » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:39 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:dang i'm the only one with so much law school stuff lol. wish I had cool stuff to post like all those damn fish

my reaction exactly
Image
Last edited by Mr_Chukes on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Stylnator

Silver
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Stylnator » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
Stylnator wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:loving this followers surge

It's such a positive wave after all the bs this cycle lol.


seriously, ig acceptances are the only acceptances i need

(ok i'm still bitter)

Did you follow me lol


yes, i'm probably the one person who you can tell never actually goes on insta lol

User avatar
futureellewoods123

Bronze
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby futureellewoods123 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:39 pm

chandhi wrote:
futureellewoods123 wrote:
Stylnator wrote:WAIT. hold up. how can someone have almost 3.5k followers?? what the heck?!


IG skillz

or endless hashtags haha


Found u lol I like the IG

User avatar
RParadela

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby RParadela » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Chargers has the exact same pose and face in every single one of his fish pictures :lol:

User avatar
Mr_Chukes

Silver
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Mr_Chukes » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Leliana wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:dang i'm the only one with so much law school stuff lol. wish I had cool stuff to post like all those damn fish


I'm trying to find chargers because I really want to see these fish but I can't :cry:

FInd me and you find him lol.

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:40 pm

futureellewoods123 wrote:
chandhi wrote:
futureellewoods123 wrote:
Stylnator wrote:WAIT. hold up. how can someone have almost 3.5k followers?? what the heck?!


IG skillz

or endless hashtags haha


Found u lol I like the IG

ayyy thanks futureellewoods!

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:41 pm

RParadela wrote:Chargers has the exact same pose and face in every single one of his fish pictures :lol:

I liked a bunch of them hahaha oops

User avatar
Mr_Chukes

Silver
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Mr_Chukes » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:41 pm

RParadela wrote:Chargers has the exact same pose and face in every single one of his fish pictures :lol:

Did you find me?

User avatar
Leliana

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby Leliana » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:41 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
Leliana wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:dang i'm the only one with so much law school stuff lol. wish I had cool stuff to post like all those damn fish


I'm trying to find chargers because I really want to see these fish but I can't :cry:

FInd me and you find him lol.


I already found you :lol: Still looking for those fish :P

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2231
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (flexin pole)

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:41 pm

out yourselves somehow, I am quite confused as to who half these people are all of the sudden



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest