TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

83%
No votes
8%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
8%
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 12

Mikey

Platinum

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants

Post by Mikey » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:37 pm

R. Jeeves wrote:where my hiphop heads at? help me build my summer playlist before the season's gone.

also, just got tickets to see kanyeezy on labor day weekend. pretty excited for that.
Whoa. I didn't take you for the hip hop kind, lol.

Baby Gaga

Bronze

Post by Baby Gaga » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:37 pm

R. Jeeves wrote:where my hiphop heads at? help me build my summer playlist before the season's gone.

also, just got tickets to see kanyeezy on labor day weekend. pretty excited for that.
Your summer playlist has already been built. It's Rap Caviar on Spotify

R. Jeeves

Gold

Post by R. Jeeves » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:48 pm

Baby Gaga wrote:

Your summer playlist has already been built. It's Rap Caviar on Spotify
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
yes dude i fucking love rap caviar.

R. Jeeves

Gold

Post by R. Jeeves » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:51 pm

most of my personal playlist is lifted from caviar.

just added "goodbye" by ezzy from the new hiphop play list. also french montana's "said n done" - love that wu tang sample

Baby Gaga

Bronze

Post by Baby Gaga » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:02 pm

R. Jeeves wrote:most of my personal playlist is lifted from caviar.

just added "goodbye" by ezzy from the new hiphop play list. also french montana's "said n done" - love that wu tang sample
All of my personal playlist is lifted from caviar. I like to put in zero work

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

brinicolec

Gold

Post by brinicolec » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:56 pm

R. Jeeves wrote:are applicants/lsat takers down this cycle? june lsat thread had relatively few posts compared to previous waiters threads i think. this thread is also not very active compared to other applicants threads.
Maybe possible people just haven't become of this site? I'm not very familiar with the statistics though for this year as compared to previous years. I'm sure you could find it somewhere if you wanted. The less applicants the better though.... right? Lol

ayylmao

Silver

Post by ayylmao » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:19 pm

BOUT TO START MY PS FAM, WISH ME LUCK, HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE FRANK DROPPED NEW MUSIC

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:44 pm

R. Jeeves wrote:are applicants/lsat takers down this cycle? june lsat thread had relatively few posts compared to previous waiters threads i think. this thread is also not very active compared to other applicants threads.
I don't think there were less people taking the June LSAT. I don't think you were on here during the official score release night (correct me if I'm wrong, you were on vacation during it?), but there were an insane amount of guests in the thread during that time. So I think there were still lots of people who took it, but they were lurkin like they lurk this thread :D

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:45 pm

ayylmao wrote:BOUT TO START MY PS FAM, WISH ME LUCK, HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE FRANK DROPPED NEW MUSIC
I keep forgetting that the PS is a factor and i keep focusing on this bullshit ass LSAT lmao.

Good luck tho. Meer method?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

UltimateSplitter

Bronze

Post by UltimateSplitter » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:52 pm

TheMikey wrote:
I don't think there were less people taking the June LSAT. I don't think you were on here during the official score release night (correct me if I'm wrong, you were on vacation during it?), but there were an insane amount of guests in the thread during that time. So I think there were still lots of people who took it, but they were lurkin like they lurk this thread :D
I think I had about 3 Coronaritas that night. Good times.

ponderingmeerkat

Gold

Post by ponderingmeerkat » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:05 pm

OK, I'm hesitant/embarrassed to even admit it but...I feel like we are friends here:

Can someone give an old guy the broad strokes of what this Spotify is you kids are listening to? Like, it's similar to Pandora right? Can someone tell me what makes Spotify different/better/worth my time?

Kopetz

Bronze

Post by Kopetz » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:10 pm

ponderingmeerkat wrote:OK, I'm hesitant/embarrassed to even admit it but...I feel like we are friends here:

Can someone give an old guy the broad strokes of what this Spotify is you kids are listening to? Like, it's similar to Pandora right? Can someone tell me what makes Spotify different/better/worth my time?
Spotify has radio/curated playlists like Pandora, but also allows you to create your own playlists, listen to songs or albums on-demand, whatever.

ponderingmeerkat

Gold

Post by ponderingmeerkat » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:26 pm

Kopetz wrote:
ponderingmeerkat wrote:OK, I'm hesitant/embarrassed to even admit it but...I feel like we are friends here:

Spotify has radio/curated playlists like Pandora, but also allows you to create your own playlists, listen to songs or albums on-demand, whatever.
Nice. So it basically replaces the need for iPhone/iPod playlists or buying/storing thousands of songs because you can dial up whatever you like when you like?? Because if so, that's badass.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Kopetz

Bronze

Post by Kopetz » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:38 pm

ponderingmeerkat wrote:
Kopetz wrote:

Nice. So it basically replaces the need for iPhone/iPod playlists or buying/storing thousands of songs because you can dial up whatever you like when you like?? Because if so, that's badass.
Exactly, yeah. I think the browser version is free (with commercials) if you wanna try before you buy

R. Jeeves

Gold

Post by R. Jeeves » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Kopetz wrote:
ponderingmeerkat wrote:
Kopetz wrote:

Exactly, yeah. I think the browser version is free (with commercials) if you wanna try before you buy
you can do the premium version on trial for like 30 days i think

R. Jeeves

Gold

Post by R. Jeeves » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:42 pm

ayylmao wrote:BOUT TO START MY PS FAM, WISH ME LUCK, HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE FRANK DROPPED NEW MUSIC
bout to cop and bump the new frank tomorrow cuzzzz

ponderingmeerkat

Gold

Post by ponderingmeerkat » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:20 pm

R. Jeeves wrote:
Kopetz wrote:
ponderingmeerkat wrote:
Kopetz wrote:

Excellent...definitely trying this. Thanks guys. 8)

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

ayylmao

Silver

Post by ayylmao » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:13 pm

TheMikey wrote:
I keep forgetting that the PS is a factor and i keep focusing on this bullshit ass LSAT lmao.

Good luck tho. Meer method?
Nah no intoxicants for me tonight :/// but I wish

ayylmao

Silver

Post by ayylmao » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:14 pm

ponderingmeerkat wrote:
R. Jeeves wrote:
Kopetz wrote:
ponderingmeerkat wrote:
Kopetz wrote:

Excellent...definitely trying this. Thanks guys. 8)
Spotify premium is dope, and at the student rate it's an absolute steal.

josh9308

New

Post by josh9308 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:22 pm

TheMikey wrote:

http://djbooth.net/news/entry/2016-08-1 ... r-holy-sht

NPR Tiny Desk Concerts: Anderson .Paak

This was beautiful.

ayylmao

Silver

Post by ayylmao » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:37 am

josh9308 wrote:
TheMikey wrote:

This was beautiful.
Yessss Anderson .Paak is awesome, I saw him live this summer. Dope shit.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

RictusErectus

Bronze

Post by RictusErectus » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:49 am

brinicolec wrote:
Maybe possible people just haven't become of this site? I'm not very familiar with the statistics though for this year as compared to previous years. I'm sure you could find it somewhere if you wanted. The less applicants the better though.... right? Lol
Spivey did post that June test-takers, and especially first-time takers, were down. It may be a *slightly* easier cycle than they predicted on their blog. REJOICE. https://twitter.com/spiveyconsult/statu ... 5973491712

R. Jeeves

Gold

Post by R. Jeeves » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:45 am

josh9308 wrote:
TheMikey wrote:

This was beautiful.
wow that was dope. thanks for sharing that.

.paak is one of my favorites in the game rn

forum_user

Silver

Post by forum_user » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:11 pm

Re-checking in for oldfriends and newfriends

Sup guys why is PS so hard

meeseeks

Silver

Post by meeseeks » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:18 pm

forum_user wrote:Re-checking in for oldfriends and newfriends

Sup guys why is PS so hard
Second that. I wrote my first one and absolutely hated it. I've decided to use it as a sacrifice to the admissions gods in exchange for a fresh batch of creativity. Drum circle starts tonight at sundown :lol:

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”