TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

10
10
83%
9
0
No votes
8
1
8%
7
0
No votes
6
0
No votes
5
0
No votes
4
0
No votes
3
1
8%
2
0
No votes
1
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby thatlawlkid » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:09 am

jjcorvino wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
tuesdayninja wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
Rigo wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Okay, serious question ya'll:
Who would win in a fight - 1 trillion Lions (that's trillion, with a T) or the Sun?

Oh are you playing that battle game?
Sun for sure. Each lion will just provide fuel for the sun to burn even stronger.

Not sure on what that game is, my friend just asked me.

But really, that's your answer? You're ruling out a lot of lions...


The human population as of 2011 was about 7 billion. 1.3 million earths fit in the sun. That's 9.1*10^15 humans in the sun. Lions aren't much bigger than humans, maybe double the size? So divide by two, gives 4.55*10^15 lions in the sun. So you need a lot more than a trillion lions.

yeah but the sun doesn't have claws and teeth and stuff. The sun seems about as defenseless as your standard gazelle from where I'm standing


The sun literally spits fire like a dragon. It has its own weapons.

So you think if they were fire breathing lions it would make for a better fight?

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby Rigo » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:13 am

The game I'm thinking of is called Superfight.

User avatar
jjcorvino

Silver
Posts: 1456
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:49 am

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby jjcorvino » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:14 am

thatlawlkid wrote:
jjcorvino wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
tuesdayninja wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
Rigo wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Okay, serious question ya'll:
Who would win in a fight - 1 trillion Lions (that's trillion, with a T) or the Sun?

Oh are you playing that battle game?
Sun for sure. Each lion will just provide fuel for the sun to burn even stronger.

Not sure on what that game is, my friend just asked me.

But really, that's your answer? You're ruling out a lot of lions...


The human population as of 2011 was about 7 billion. 1.3 million earths fit in the sun. That's 9.1*10^15 humans in the sun. Lions aren't much bigger than humans, maybe double the size? So divide by two, gives 4.55*10^15 lions in the sun. So you need a lot more than a trillion lions.

yeah but the sun doesn't have claws and teeth and stuff. The sun seems about as defenseless as your standard gazelle from where I'm standing


The sun literally spits fire like a dragon. It has its own weapons.

So you think if they were fire breathing lions it would make for a better fight?


I don't know, but I would love to see that.

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby thatlawlkid » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:14 am

Rigo wrote:The game I'm thinking of is called Superfight.

I cannot wait to be done work so i can look this up and see what kind of hypothetical battles i can indulge in.

User avatar
RParadela

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:04 am

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby RParadela » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:32 am

thatlawlkid wrote:Okay, serious question ya'll:

Who would win in a fight - 1 trillion Lions (that's trillion, with a T) or the Sun?


Where is this from? I'm 99% positive I've heard this before

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2318
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby Keilz » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:34 am

RParadela wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Okay, serious question ya'll:

Who would win in a fight - 1 trillion Lions (that's trillion, with a T) or the Sun?


Where is this from? I'm 99% positive I've heard this before


1 horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby thatlawlkid » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:45 am

RParadela wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Okay, serious question ya'll:

Who would win in a fight - 1 trillion Lions (that's trillion, with a T) or the Sun?


Where is this from? I'm 99% positive I've heard this before

I'm not sure, my friend asked me this morning so i figured TLS would have some classy insight about why the Lions would wreck the TTTsun.

I was very wrong :roll:

User avatar
ashrice13

Gold
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:30 am

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby ashrice13 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:46 am

thatlawlkid wrote:
jjcorvino wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
tuesdayninja wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
Rigo wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Okay, serious question ya'll:
Who would win in a fight - 1 trillion Lions (that's trillion, with a T) or the Sun?

Oh are you playing that battle game?
Sun for sure. Each lion will just provide fuel for the sun to burn even stronger.

Not sure on what that game is, my friend just asked me.

But really, that's your answer? You're ruling out a lot of lions...


The human population as of 2011 was about 7 billion. 1.3 million earths fit in the sun. That's 9.1*10^15 humans in the sun. Lions aren't much bigger than humans, maybe double the size? So divide by two, gives 4.55*10^15 lions in the sun. So you need a lot more than a trillion lions.

yeah but the sun doesn't have claws and teeth and stuff. The sun seems about as defenseless as your standard gazelle from where I'm standing


The sun literally spits fire like a dragon. It has its own weapons.

So you think if they were fire breathing lions it would make for a better fight?

Even then...what's fire gonna do to the sun? It's not like it will melt. The sun wins, hands down.

User avatar
ashrice13

Gold
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:30 am

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby ashrice13 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:48 am

Keilz wrote:
RParadela wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Okay, serious question ya'll:

Who would win in a fight - 1 trillion Lions (that's trillion, with a T) or the Sun?


Where is this from? I'm 99% positive I've heard this before


1 horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses

Can the horse sized duck still fly? If so, that duck 100% wins

Edit: also, I do not want to be anywhere near a flying horse sized duck.

User avatar
Mr_Chukes

Silver
Posts: 1160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby Mr_Chukes » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:56 am

The housing search is killing me lol.

User avatar
RParadela

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:04 am

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby RParadela » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:22 am

thatlawlkid wrote:
RParadela wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Okay, serious question ya'll:

Who would win in a fight - 1 trillion Lions (that's trillion, with a T) or the Sun?


Where is this from? I'm 99% positive I've heard this before

I'm not sure, my friend asked me this morning so i figured TLS would have some classy insight about why the Lions would wreck the TTTsun.

I was very wrong :roll:


Anyone that believes the lions would win should be banned from the T13

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby thatlawlkid » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:23 am

RParadela wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
RParadela wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Okay, serious question ya'll:

Who would win in a fight - 1 trillion Lions (that's trillion, with a T) or the Sun?


Where is this from? I'm 99% positive I've heard this before

I'm not sure, my friend asked me this morning so i figured TLS would have some classy insight about why the Lions would wreck the TTTsun.

I was very wrong :roll:


Anyone that believes the lions would win should be banned from the T13

Is this even factoring in the recent addition of the ability to breathe fire? Cuz if so, I guess I'll go deposit at Cooley.

User avatar
Instrumental

Silver
Posts: 1393
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby Instrumental » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:37 am

RParadela wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
RParadela wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Okay, serious question ya'll:

Who would win in a fight - 1 trillion Lions (that's trillion, with a T) or the Sun?


Where is this from? I'm 99% positive I've heard this before

I'm not sure, my friend asked me this morning so i figured TLS would have some classy insight about why the Lions would wreck the TTTsun.

I was very wrong :roll:


Anyone that believes the lions would win should be banned from the T13

Along with people who chose the brewpub
#lsatthrowback. :lol:

User avatar
jstans

Bronze
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby jstans » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:53 am

Keilz wrote:
RParadela wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Okay, serious question ya'll:

Who would win in a fight - 1 trillion Lions (that's trillion, with a T) or the Sun?


Where is this from? I'm 99% positive I've heard this before


1 horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses


Duck hunting is pretty much the official sport of my part of the country, so anything duck will always lose. This matchup is zero sum and all ducks lose in the end.

User avatar
jstans

Bronze
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby jstans » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:57 am

Told myself I will deposit and withdraw from all other schools at noon CST today. Morning productivity has been completely demolished by the thought of "what if I choose school x instead of y, but what about z?" Damn my brain to hell.

User avatar
dietcoke1

Silver
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby dietcoke1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:04 pm

jstans wrote:Told myself I will deposit and withdraw from all other schools at noon CST today. Morning productivity has been completely demolished by the thought of "what if I choose school x instead of y, but what about z?" Damn my brain to hell.


almost feels as though I could have two very different lives by choosing one school over another. not knowing where I will end up is what makes deciding so hard.

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby thatlawlkid » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:07 pm

jstans wrote:
Keilz wrote:
RParadela wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Okay, serious question ya'll:

Who would win in a fight - 1 trillion Lions (that's trillion, with a T) or the Sun?


Where is this from? I'm 99% positive I've heard this before


1 horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses


Duck hunting is pretty much the official sport of my part of the country, so anything duck will always lose. This matchup is zero sum and all ducks lose in the end.

If it flies it dies. ugh is it hunting season yet?

User avatar
jstans

Bronze
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby jstans » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:16 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
jstans wrote:
Keilz wrote:
RParadela wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:Okay, serious question ya'll:

Who would win in a fight - 1 trillion Lions (that's trillion, with a T) or the Sun?


Where is this from? I'm 99% positive I've heard this before


1 horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses


Duck hunting is pretty much the official sport of my part of the country, so anything duck will always lose. This matchup is zero sum and all ducks lose in the end.

If it flies it dies. ugh is it hunting season yet?


If it flies it dies, if it crawls it falls *revs engine of lifted Ford with Browning and Ducks Unlimited stickers on the back before tearing across a muddy field*

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby thatlawlkid » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:18 pm

jstans wrote:If it flies it dies, if it crawls it falls *revs engine of lifted Ford with Browning and Ducks Unlimited stickers on the back before tearing across a muddy field*.

I think we just became best friends

User avatar
jstans

Bronze
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby jstans » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:19 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:
jstans wrote:Told myself I will deposit and withdraw from all other schools at noon CST today. Morning productivity has been completely demolished by the thought of "what if I choose school x instead of y, but what about z?" Damn my brain to hell.


almost feels as though I could have two very different lives by choosing one school over another. not knowing where I will end up is what makes deciding so hard.


Exactly. I'm about to deposit at the furthest geographical option from where I currently live, so that's nerve-wracking in itself. Riding a WL in the city where my brother lives so there's definitely a big what-if factor there (even if accepted off WL I doubt I'd attend though). Fun times, fun times.

User avatar
jstans

Bronze
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby jstans » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:21 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
jstans wrote:If it flies it dies, if it crawls it falls *revs engine of lifted Ford with Browning and Ducks Unlimited stickers on the back before tearing across a muddy field*.

I think we just became best friends


True to my roots, and the mud on my boots.

*disclaimer: not actually a "country bo" but am definitely a resident of such a state

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2318
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby Keilz » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:22 pm

y'all i just told my supervisor my last day. unreal.

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby thatlawlkid » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:25 pm

jstans wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
jstans wrote:If it flies it dies, if it crawls it falls *revs engine of lifted Ford with Browning and Ducks Unlimited stickers on the back before tearing across a muddy field*.

I think we just became best friends


True to my roots, and the mud on my boots.

*disclaimer: not actually a "country bo" but am definitely a resident of such a state

hahah O... Idk if my state is considered country but I grew up like it. So sad that I my CC permit doesn't overlap where i think i'll be heading for school.

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby chargers21 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:39 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
jstans wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
jstans wrote:If it flies it dies, if it crawls it falls *revs engine of lifted Ford with Browning and Ducks Unlimited stickers on the back before tearing across a muddy field*.

I think we just became best friends


True to my roots, and the mud on my boots.

*disclaimer: not actually a "country bo" but am definitely a resident of such a state

hahah O... Idk if my state is considered country but I grew up like it. So sad that I my CC permit doesn't overlap where i think i'll be heading for school.

I am "country" from a state that condones such people. Choosing between 2 schools right now, one where my CC permit is honored and the other where it's not. Which also relates to the people discussing the completely different trajectories that their lives will take depending on school choice.

User avatar
dasq5511

Bronze
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Real Housewives of TLS - c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby dasq5511 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:47 pm

dasq5511 wrote:What's the deal with negotiating using offers from school's who's deposit deadlines have already passed? Is it expected/required that you've double deposited or can you continue negotiating with the offers even if the deadline has passed and you didn't double deposit?


Sorry to interrupt the shitposting, but does anyone know?



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests