TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

83%
No votes
8%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
8%
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 12

Gitaroo_Dude

Silver

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:09 pm

Anyone else watching Legion? Gawd, Dan Stevens is so dreamy even when he's looking mildly emaciated.

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:09 pm

SybillAnnDorsett wrote:DOES NO ONE WATCH REALITY TELEVISION HERE? LET'S GO, GET OUT OF THE PROVERBIAL TELEVISION CLOSET AND TALK TO ME.

guilty pleasures are dance moms and the bachelor

#freeabbylee

SybillAnnDorsett

Gold

Postby SybillAnnDorsett » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:11 pm

#freeabbylee okay guys I'm officially dead.
#TeamHolly

Keilz

Gold

Postby Keilz » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:12 pm

Anon.y.mousse. wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:DOES NO ONE WATCH REALITY TELEVISION HERE? LET'S GO, GET OUT OF THE PROVERBIAL TELEVISION CLOSET AND TALK TO ME.

#freeabbylee

Holy shit. Dance moms. Checking in.

SybillAnnDorsett

Gold

Postby SybillAnnDorsett » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:13 pm

Leliana wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:
Leliana wrote:Lol idk if anyone else still watches Survivor but it's my #1 guilty pleasure reality tv show.

everyone must hate me because I physically cannot stop posting and it has become clear that I am obsessed with television but Survivor is, without question, the best reality television show ever to grace our screens. Favorite seasons?

+180!! Hmm I have to say I love the brains/brawn/beauty ones (Cagayan and Kaoh Rong). But Heroes and Villains I'm p sure is universally considered the greatest. And Australian Outback was the first one I ever watched so it holds a fond spot in my heart haha.

Heroes & Villains, Micronesia (Fans vs. Favorites - #JusticeForAmanda), and China, Redemption island sucked.

Keilz

Gold

Postby Keilz » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Does anyone else closely follow 19 kids and counting just to take a critical perspective towards their evangelical movement? no? just me? okay...

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Keilz wrote:
Anon.y.mousse. wrote:

#freeabbylee

SybillAnnDorsett wrote:#freeabbylee okay guys I'm officially dead.
#TeamHolly

i knew i couldn't be the only one. love holly #teamfuckyolanda

Keilz

Gold

Postby Keilz » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:16 pm

Anon.y.mousse. wrote:
Keilz wrote:
Anon.y.mousse. wrote:

#freeabbylee

#TeamHolly

UGH poor Eliana like I follow the dance moms subreddit and I saw a video of her technique compared to Maddie's and she's like actually perfect, but she's in such a bad headspace. She's 9 and she already says "I could've done better" after every dance :cry:

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:20 pm

Keilz wrote:
Anon.y.mousse. wrote:
Keilz wrote:
Anon.y.mousse. wrote:

#freeabbylee

#TeamHolly

UGH poor Eliana like I follow the dance moms subreddit and I saw a video of her technique compared to Maddie's and she's like actually perfect, but she's in such a bad headspace. She's 9 and she already says "I could've done better" after every dance :cry:

because her mom is a tyrant when she showed up to the competition in the charlie chaplin outfit i was like okay its official now shes nuts

theothercat

Bronze

Postby theothercat » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:22 pm

Gitaroo_Dude wrote:Anyone else watching Legion? Gawd, Dan Stevens is so dreamy even when he's looking mildly emaciated.

I don't watch Legion, but +1 on Dan Stevens. <3 <3 <3 Matthew Crawley.

brinicolec

Gold

Postby brinicolec » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:22 pm

Idk what y'all are talking about regarding reality shows but I'm currently in my "bad teen dramas" phase.

It started with Awkward, but I had to stop watching that shit after she started getting too close with that guy in her writing class while dating Matt. Then I watched some of Faking It (mainly because Keith Powers is FINE). Now I'm watching some show on Freeform called Twisted that apparently got canceled after the first season so I'll never know who the killer is *insert upside down smiley emoji*

theothercat

Bronze

Postby theothercat » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:23 pm

Do any Bachelor fans (or non-Bachelor fans, I guess) watch UnReal?

That show is hot garbage, but it is so addicting.

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Postby Mr_Chukes » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:24 pm

brinicolec wrote:Idk what y'all are talking about regarding reality shows but I'm currently in my "bad teen dramas" phase.

It started with Awkward, but I had to stop watching that shit after she started getting too close with that guy in her writing class while dating Matt. Then I watched some of Faking It (mainly because Keith Powers is FINE). Now I'm watching some show on Freeform called Twisted that apparently got canceled after the first season so I'll never know who the killer is *insert upside down smiley emoji*

I feel you. I did the same thing with Awkward lol.

brinicolec

Gold

Postby brinicolec » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:28 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
brinicolec wrote:Idk what y'all are talking about regarding reality shows but I'm currently in my "bad teen dramas" phase.

Awkward sucks. She is not cute enough/her personality is not great enough to 1) be pulling that many men and 2) be playing games with people's emotions. lol

Gitaroo_Dude

Silver

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:30 pm

theothercat wrote:
Gitaroo_Dude wrote:Anyone else watching Legion? Gawd, Dan Stevens is so dreamy even when he's looking mildly emaciated.

I don't watch Legion, but +1 on Dan Stevens. <3 <3 <3 Matthew Crawley.

I'll probably bite the bullet and finally watch Downton Abbey up until the car crash.

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Postby Mr_Chukes » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:37 pm

brinicolec wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:

Awkward sucks. She is not cute enough/her personality is not great enough to 1) be pulling that many men and 2) be playing games with people's emotions. lol

Exactly and she is fucked up for doing that anyways lol. That's TV for you though. They trying to bring in those ratings.

You remember that show cheaters? I was watching an episode today and I knew this had to be fake. The cheater was behind a store in his pick up truck having sex with a girl in the bed of the truck with a horse mask on lmao.

Leliana

Bronze

Postby Leliana » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:38 pm

Oh you know what show I used to love... Catfish. :lol:

brinicolec

Gold

Postby brinicolec » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:39 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:

Exactly and she is fucked up for doing that anyways lol. That's TV for you though. They trying to bring in those ratings.

You remember that show cheaters? I was watching an episode today and I knew this had to be fake. The cheater was behind a store in his pick up truck having sex with a girl in the bed of the truck with a horse mask on lmao.

Cheaters was a wild ass show lol.

Mint-Berry_Crunch

Platinum

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:

Is this not normal?

Asking for a friend

Mint-Berry_Crunch

Platinum

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:41 pm

lunges for the low hanging fruit

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Postby Mr_Chukes » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:41 pm

brinicolec wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:

It's like come on do they think we really don't know that shit fake lol.

jjcorvino

Silver

Postby jjcorvino » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:05 pm

theothercat wrote:Do any Bachelor fans (or non-Bachelor fans, I guess) watch UnReal?

Absolutely love it. I also watch the bachelor though.

Assasindowntheavenue

Silver

Postby Assasindowntheavenue » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Mr_Chukes wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
Mr_Chukes wrote:

It's like come on do they think we really don't know that shit fake lol.

Mannnn what about when that guy got "stabbed" on cheaters lmao

theothercat

Bronze

Postby theothercat » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:57 pm

jjcorvino wrote:
theothercat wrote:Do any Bachelor fans (or non-Bachelor fans, I guess) watch UnReal?

Absolutely love it. I also watch the bachelor though.

I just finished the second season and kind of rolled my eyes at the ending, but I still <3 Quinn and Rachel.

Baby Gaga

Bronze

Postby Baby Gaga » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:58 pm

Love all the ridiculous reality tv shows, survivor (heroes v villains was the best season) bachelor (still team corrine even tho she's out... unreal is better tho) project runway (it sucks now but I still watch for nostalgia) married to medicine (just terrible) big brother (including the british version) catfish (also watch for nostalgia) the challenge (everyone on that show is just terrible but I love it) but my favorite show of all time is Rupaul's drag race! I lived in New Orleans when Bianca del Rio won and it was amazing! My favorite queen won every season so far except S2.

I balance it out by watching all the prestige dramas so I think I'm good.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?