TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

10
10
83%
9
0
No votes
8
1
8%
7
0
No votes
6
0
No votes
5
0
No votes
4
0
No votes
3
1
8%
2
0
No votes
1
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
S.Picquery

Silver
Posts: 598
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:39 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby S.Picquery » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:27 am

Rigo wrote:
Thelaw23 wrote:
Monday wrote:
jjcorvino wrote:Speaking of apparel, who has the coolest looking sweaters? Through this process, I have found out that schools need to pick up on their law school branded sweater game. A lot of them are not law school specific.

:lol: Yale's and UVA's are awful. I vote Michigan's.
E: That Columbia color...

I really love Columbia's the most.

You are a garbage person.

What's worse is that their graduation robes are all that awful color, too.
[+] Spoiler
Image

ETA: I know this isn't the law graduation, the hoods are the wrong color. But still.
Last edited by S.Picquery on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
pretzeltime

Gold
Posts: 1993
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby pretzeltime » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 am

I mean I should also clarify that literally none of this matters but I just drank strong coffee and I'm shitpoasting to the maximum

User avatar
RParadela

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby RParadela » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 am

jjcorvino wrote:So, obviously I will tell recs where I am going when I decide. How do y'all feel about how to tell other people? I am thinking of just buying the sweater of whatever school I decide on and start wearing it around. I feel like it might be douchey to make a facebook post or mass text friends you have talked to about it (besides close friends). :lol:


I made a Facebook post when I got into UVA. Most people I know make dumb ass Facebook posts about when they get "accepted" into study abroad. So you bet your ass I'm making one when I actually accomplish something worth posting about

User avatar
Leliana

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby Leliana » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 am

jjcorvino wrote:
Thelaw23 wrote:
Monday wrote:
jjcorvino wrote:Speaking of apparel, who has the coolest looking sweaters? Through this process, I have found out that schools need to pick up on their law school branded sweater game. A lot of them are not law school specific.

:lol: Yale's and UVA's are awful. I vote Michigan's.

E: That Columbia color...


I really love Columbia's the most.


All of the grey and dark blue depresses me. I think my favorite was Yale actually.


Yale's is my favorite too!

I love Columbia as a school but sometimes I deeply wish they had a different color. :P
Last edited by Leliana on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jjcorvino

Silver
Posts: 1453
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:49 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby jjcorvino » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 am

Georgetown's is really well made actually.

User avatar
pretzeltime

Gold
Posts: 1993
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby pretzeltime » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 am

S.Picquery wrote:
Rigo wrote:
Thelaw23 wrote:
Monday wrote:
jjcorvino wrote:Speaking of apparel, who has the coolest looking sweaters? Through this process, I have found out that schools need to pick up on their law school branded sweater game. A lot of them are not law school specific.

:lol: Yale's and UVA's are awful. I vote Michigan's.
E: That Columbia color...

I really love Columbia's the most.

You are a garbage person.

What's worse is that their graduation robes are all that awful color, too.
[+] Spoiler
Image


the robes are ROUGH.

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2316
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby Keilz » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 am

S.Picquery wrote:
Rigo wrote:
Thelaw23 wrote:
Monday wrote:
jjcorvino wrote:Speaking of apparel, who has the coolest looking sweaters? Through this process, I have found out that schools need to pick up on their law school branded sweater game. A lot of them are not law school specific.

:lol: Yale's and UVA's are awful. I vote Michigan's.
E: That Columbia color...

I really love Columbia's the most.

You are a garbage person.

What's worse is that their graduation robes are all that awful color, too.
[+] Spoiler
Image


I like that color...

real talk: NU or NYU purple?

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2316
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby Keilz » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:29 am

wait when we say sweaters are we talking about a specific type of sweater? link me

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby Rigo » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:29 am

Thelaw23 wrote: :evil: Take it back baby blue is the new black!!!

:lol: A CBS All Access Original...

User avatar
jjcorvino

Silver
Posts: 1453
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:49 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby jjcorvino » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:29 am

Maybe graduation robes is a better convo. Give me 5.

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby Rigo » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:30 am

pretzeltime wrote:I mean I should also clarify that literally none of this matters but I just drank strong coffee and I'm shitpoasting to the maximum

My fourth cup has me wanting to write new Why X's to schools regarding their sweatshirts and school colors.

Monday

Silver
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:36 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby Monday » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:31 am

.
Last edited by Monday on Thu May 11, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
R. Jeeves

Gold
Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby R. Jeeves » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:33 am

wtf columbia's color is dope what is wrong with everyone

eta: those robes are bad but its not the blue that's the problem
Last edited by R. Jeeves on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kopetz

Bronze
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:06 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby Kopetz » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:34 am

gonna pay for LS by selling "FALE" hoodies in Cambridge

User avatar
Leliana

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby Leliana » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:35 am

Monday wrote:
jjcorvino wrote:
Thelaw23 wrote:
Monday wrote:
jjcorvino wrote:Speaking of apparel, who has the coolest looking sweaters? Through this process, I have found out that schools need to pick up on their law school branded sweater game. A lot of them are not law school specific.

:lol: Yale's and UVA's are awful. I vote Michigan's.

E: That Columbia color...



I really love Columbia's the most.


All of the grey and dark blue depresses me. I think my favorite was Yale actually.

Wait, be real: do you like Yale's because it's Yale's or do you not see that it's just "YLS" in some pleb font?


:lol: I don't like Yale at all but I like the simplicity of the design tbh. And the Hillflint sweaters are super nice quality.

User avatar
Thelaw23

Silver
Posts: 790
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby Thelaw23 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:35 am

R. Jeeves wrote:wtf columbia's color is dope what is wrong with everyone


Srsly

User avatar
nimbus cloud

Silver
Posts: 533
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:19 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby nimbus cloud » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:35 am

RParadela wrote:
jjcorvino wrote:So, obviously I will tell recs where I am going when I decide. How do y'all feel about how to tell other people? I am thinking of just buying the sweater of whatever school I decide on and start wearing it around. I feel like it might be douchey to make a facebook post or mass text friends you have talked to about it (besides close friends). :lol:


I made a Facebook post when I got into UVA. Most people I know make dumb ass Facebook posts about when they get "accepted" into study abroad. So you bet your ass I'm making one when I actually accomplish something worth posting about


So what was the reaction? Does it have layman's prestige? :mrgreen:

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby Rigo » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:36 am

Image
Getting a bundle.
$10 @Rigo on Venmo

User avatar
TexasENG

Silver
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby TexasENG » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:38 am

.
Last edited by TexasENG on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Leliana

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby Leliana » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:38 am

R. Jeeves wrote:wtf columbia's color is dope what is wrong with everyone


I like it as an accent color on their grey apparel for example but covering half my body in baby blue is too much for me :?

Pozzo

Gold
Posts: 1907
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby Pozzo » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:39 am

Rigo wrote:[img]killer%20shirt[/img]
Getting a bundle.
$10 @Rigo on Venmo

"Property of" rings a little close to home when you're graduating a quarter mil in debt and no shot at a job.

User avatar
jjcorvino

Silver
Posts: 1453
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:49 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby jjcorvino » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:39 am

1. Yale
[+] Spoiler
Image


2. Harvard
[+] Spoiler
Image


2. Stanford
[+] Spoiler
Image


4. Columbia
[+] Spoiler
Image



4. Chicago
[+] Spoiler
Image


6. NYU
[+] Spoiler
Image


7. UPenn
[+] Spoiler
Image


8. Berkley
[+] Spoiler
Image


8. Michigan
[+] Spoiler
Image


8. UVA
[+] Spoiler
Image


11. Duke
[+] Spoiler
Image


12. NU
[+] Spoiler
Image



13. Cornell
[+] Spoiler
Image


14. Georgetown
[+] Spoiler
Image



Ive got to say, Georgetown has style.

User avatar
jjcorvino

Silver
Posts: 1453
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:49 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby jjcorvino » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:40 am

Monday wrote:
jjcorvino wrote:
Thelaw23 wrote:
Monday wrote:
jjcorvino wrote:Speaking of apparel, who has the coolest looking sweaters? Through this process, I have found out that schools need to pick up on their law school branded sweater game. A lot of them are not law school specific.

:lol: Yale's and UVA's are awful. I vote Michigan's.

E: That Columbia color...



I really love Columbia's the most.


All of the grey and dark blue depresses me. I think my favorite was Yale actually.

Wait, be real: do you like Yale's because it's Yale's or do you not see that it's just "YLS" in some pleb font?


It is a nice color and subtle.

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby Rigo » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:41 am

Wow Cornell way to exceed Columbia's offensiveness.
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Leliana

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (hotdog pole)

Postby Leliana » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:41 am

.
Last edited by Leliana on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests