TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

83%
No votes
8%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
8%
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 12

pretzeltime

Gold

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants

Postby pretzeltime » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:34 pm

EnfieldTennisChamp wrote:
pretzeltime wrote:Are you in the midwest? Sounds midwest-y. Or maybe New England

I fully endorse that. I am going on a yet unspecified nature adventure road trip this weekend! Need a body of water and some beers and a bit of hiking or something.

Minnesota. Canoe + Cooler + Coupla' books, drive half an hour up the Mississippi, put the canoe in and float back down for a few hours. Probably one of my favorite summer activities.

oh right, I knew that! Love Minnie summers. hop on a pontoon boat with a ton of beers friends and most importantly cheese curds.

EnfieldTennisChamp

Bronze

Postby EnfieldTennisChamp » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:41 pm

pretzeltime wrote:oh right, I knew that! Love Minnie summers. hop on a pontoon boat with a ton of beers friends and most importantly cheese curds.

Cheese curds are the #1 enemy of my summer dieting plans. Well, probably beers. But then cheese curds.

pretzeltime

Gold

Postby pretzeltime » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:45 pm

pretzeltime wrote:oh right, I knew that! Love Minnie summers. hop on a pontoon boat with a ton of beers friends and most importantly cheese curds.

Cheese curds are the #1 enemy of my summer dieting plans. Well, probably beers. But then cheese curds.

oh I hear ya darlin. so dangerous to make a cheese form that can be popped in ones mouth like a grape. but beer is the silent killer of summer diets of course

ponderingmeerkat

Gold

Postby ponderingmeerkat » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:53 pm

pretzeltime wrote:

oh I hear ya darlin. so dangerous to make a cheese form that can be popped in ones mouth like a grape. but beer is the silent killer of summer diets of course

See my perspective is beer is a critical part of cultivating a picture-perfect dadbod during the summer months.

1. Start in May
2. Put in solid workouts during MWF every week
3. Booze like a machine Sat/Sun every week
4. Rinse/Repeat every week through August
5. By Labor Day you'll have solid pecs and shoulders and absolutely zero visible abs...perfect 8)

pretzeltime

Gold

Postby pretzeltime » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:56 pm

ponderingmeerkat wrote:
pretzeltime wrote:

See my perspective is beer is a critical part of cultivating a picture-perfect dadbod during the summer months.

1. Start in May
5. By Labor Day you'll have solid pecs and shoulders and absolutely zero visible abs...perfect 8)

I'm on that plan (minus the workouts) and let me tell you my dad bod is ON POINT

EnfieldTennisChamp

Bronze

Postby EnfieldTennisChamp » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:57 pm

ponderingmeerkat wrote:
pretzeltime wrote:

1. Start in May

For me,
0. Become dad.
1-5, I'm totally with you.

pretzeltime

Gold

Postby pretzeltime » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:02 pm

forril tho I think some wires got crossed during my lsat prep and my body thought my target score was also my target weight. has not been a swagged out bikini season. will fix it but only in time for fall. will then have to invest in some crop top turtlenecks to show off my new bod

EnfieldTennisChamp

Bronze

Postby EnfieldTennisChamp » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:09 pm

pretzeltime wrote:forril tho I think some wires got crossed during my lsat prep and my body thought my target score was also my target weight. has not been a swagged out bikini season. will fix it but only in time for fall. will then have to invest in some crop top turtlenecks to show off my new bod

LOL. Can't wait for fall. This entire week has been heat index of 100+ with 80 degree dewpoints. So miserable.

ponderingmeerkat

Gold

Postby ponderingmeerkat » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:11 pm

EnfieldTennisChamp wrote:For me,
0. Become dad.

I feel this is a dadbod mentorship moment. Picwhore alert!

[+] Spoiler
No, Jessica Soban, Assistant Dean and Chief Admissions Officer at Harvard Law School, no you may not see my shirt-off beach pictures! But...about my LOCI. Super interested. Call me. :wink:

To the right (me). Not a perfect dadbod but getting there (it's not yet late August). Note zero visible abs. Ideal.

To the left (not me). Too many abs. Dude spends too much time working out and drinks too little on the weekend. Dadbod needs work.
Last edited by ponderingmeerkat on Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TexasENG

Silver

Postby TexasENG » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:14 pm

ponderingmeerkat wrote:
0. Become dad.

To the right (me). Not a perfect dadbod but getting there (it's not yet late August). Note zero visible abs. Ideal.

To the left (not me). Too many abs. Dude spends too much time working out and drinks too little on the weekend. Dadbod needs work.

You've got good game. Not sure how the Northeast feels about the dad-bod though if you are targeting most T14

ponderingmeerkat

Gold

Postby ponderingmeerkat » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:16 pm

TexasENG wrote:
ponderingmeerkat wrote:
0. Become dad.

You've got good game. Not sure how the Northeast feels about the dad-bod though if you are targeting most T14

I mean...you've gotta have a solid (but not overwhelming) personal statement and an LSAT score nicely in the bro-middle (165-168 seems to play nicely in this space).

Key is to appear competent but not a gunner in everything.

pretzeltime

Gold

Postby pretzeltime » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:16 pm

ponderingmeerkat wrote:I feel this is a dadbod mentorship moment. Picwhore alert!

Yessssssssss first PW of the thread and Meerk is coming in hot.

Everything I would say is kind of inappropes to a wifed up feller........let's see...............your dad bod is where it's at. It is all that is necessary. In fact more than what is necessary. That other guy is trying too hard

oh god stop talking pretzel stop talking

ponderingmeerkat

Gold

Postby ponderingmeerkat » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:20 pm

pretzeltime wrote:
ponderingmeerkat wrote:I feel this is a dadbod mentorship moment. Picwhore alert!

Yessssssssss first PW of the thread and Meerk is coming in hot.

Everything I would say is kind of inappropes to a wifed up feller........let's see...............your dad bod is where it's at. It is all that is necessary. In fact more than what is necessary. That other guy is trying too hard

oh god stop talking pretzel stop talking

Thanks friend! Cheers. *Clinks the natty lights*

TexasENG

Silver

Postby TexasENG » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:21 pm

ponderingmeerkat wrote:
TexasENG wrote:
ponderingmeerkat wrote:
0. Become dad.

I mean...you've gotta have a solid (but not overwhelming) personal statement and an LSAT score nicely in the bro-middle (165-168 seems to play nicely in this space).

Texted my wife about dad-bods. Her response:

"I like it because you can look good, but I will still always look better. If you are in too good of shape then it makes me feel bad"

Guess I know what I'm aiming for..

ponderingmeerkat

Gold

Postby ponderingmeerkat » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:24 pm

TexasENG wrote: Texted my wife about dad-bods. Her response:

"I like it because you can look good, but I will still always look better. If you are in too good of shape then it makes me feel bad"

See...it's basically TCR for us family men. Mrs. Meerkat highly recommends it as well.

And now you have your drinking/lifting regimen outlined above. Go get em dude! :lol:

EnfieldTennisChamp

Bronze

Postby EnfieldTennisChamp » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:25 pm

ponderingmeerkat wrote:

[+] Spoiler

Thumbs up. Well done.

ponderingmeerkat wrote:

This fits really well with my Norwegian/Minnesotan need to avoid attention and any appearance of immodesty.

pretzeltime

Gold

Postby pretzeltime » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:28 pm

Last edited by pretzeltime on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

EnfieldTennisChamp

Bronze

Postby EnfieldTennisChamp » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:28 pm

ponderingmeerkat wrote:
TexasENG wrote: Texted my wife about dad-bods. Her response:

And now you have your drinking/lifting regimen outlined above. Go get em dude! :lol:

I've been really over thinking this. Mwf - workout. Sa/Su - drink. I needed this motivation.

Mikey

Platinum

Postby Mikey » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:30 pm

furreal fuck the lsat, stupid ass test, i'm dropping out before i even apply. who wants to go to a random country and start new lives with new names and appearances with me

#deadserious

pretzeltime

Gold

Postby pretzeltime » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:31 pm

Last edited by pretzeltime on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

pretzeltime

Gold

Postby pretzeltime » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:33 pm

Last edited by pretzeltime on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

ponderingmeerkat

Gold

Postby ponderingmeerkat » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:34 pm

TheMikey wrote:furreal fuck the lsat, stupid ass test, i'm dropping out before i even apply. who wants to go to a random country and start new lives with new names and appearances with me

#deadserious

Or...or! You could workout MWF, booze excessively Sat/Sun and study in between. Develop TCR dadbod and join me on my stealth gunner quest for a 170+.

Happy thoughts Mikey. Go get that endorphin rush in the gym and then crush some logic games.

Mikey

Platinum

Postby Mikey » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:35 pm

ponderingmeerkat wrote:
TheMikey wrote:furreal fuck the lsat, stupid ass test, i'm dropping out before i even apply. who wants to go to a random country and start new lives with new names and appearances with me

#deadserious

Or...or! You could workout MWF, booze excessively Sat/Sun and study in between. Develop TCR dadbod and join me on my stealth gunner quest for a 170+.

Happy thoughts Mikey. Go get that endorphin rush in the gym and then crush some logic games.

TRUE but...

wtf is a logic game

Mikey

Platinum

Postby Mikey » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:37 pm

pretzeltime wrote:

#deadserious

ugh sorry. it sucks. you're not far from the end.

altho fuck it I am still considering running away and never having a real job again

We can be the no job tls squad, just laughs and fun forever without responsibilities 8)

ponderingmeerkat

Gold

Postby ponderingmeerkat » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:39 pm

TheMikey wrote:
ponderingmeerkat wrote:

#deadserious

TRUE but...

wtf is a logic game

What even are logic games?!?! :lol:

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?