TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

10
7
88%
9
0
No votes
8
1
13%
7
0
No votes
6
0
No votes
5
0
No votes
4
0
No votes
3
0
No votes
2
0
No votes
1
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 8

User avatar
Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash
Posts: 1155
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Fri May 05, 2017 5:54 am

Keilz wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
goldenbear2020 wrote:
Keilz wrote:The new rankings are out, discuss:
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/mcdonalds-breakfast-menu-ranked

The McGriddles are the HYS of the McD breakfast menu.

The McGriddle plus a hashbrown = Yale w/ no debt

Everyone knows the rankings are meaningless and TCR is to not go at all. It's not worth it

^ isn't the purpose of breakfast to energize you? I just wanna go back to bed if I have a fast food breakfast.


Ok mr health :roll:


+1 also all day breakfast/they roll the the menu right after bars close. Mcbreakfast should only be consumed at night

guyindfw
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby guyindfw » Fri May 05, 2017 11:53 am

-
Last edited by guyindfw on Fri May 05, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jjcorvino
Posts: 1441
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:49 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby jjcorvino » Fri May 05, 2017 11:54 am

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash wrote:
Keilz wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
goldenbear2020 wrote:
Keilz wrote:The new rankings are out, discuss:
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/mcdonalds-breakfast-menu-ranked

The McGriddles are the HYS of the McD breakfast menu.

The McGriddle plus a hashbrown = Yale w/ no debt

Everyone knows the rankings are meaningless and TCR is to not go at all. It's not worth it

^ isn't the purpose of breakfast to energize you? I just wanna go back to bed if I have a fast food breakfast.


Ok mr health :roll:


+1 also all day breakfast/they roll the the menu right after bars close. Mcbreakfast should only be consumed at night


Bacon/egg/cheese biscuit is GOAT. That list is spot on.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 15811
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Rigo » Fri May 05, 2017 11:56 am

guyindfw wrote:Good luck.

Weird spam bro.

Keilz
Posts: 2293
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Keilz » Fri May 05, 2017 12:06 pm

Rigo wrote:
guyindfw wrote:Good luck.

Weird spam bro.


There was also a user called "ericaapproved" and all she did was post three random Good Luck posts. super creepy

User avatar
thatlawlkid
Posts: 2130
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby thatlawlkid » Fri May 05, 2017 12:15 pm

Keilz wrote:
Rigo wrote:
guyindfw wrote:Good luck.

Weird spam bro.


There was also a user called "ericaapproved" and all she did was post three random Good Luck posts. super creepy

I'm just imagining it being said over the phone like in "Taken" and it only makes it creepier

User avatar
NotAGolfer
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby NotAGolfer » Fri May 05, 2017 12:47 pm

Rigo wrote:
guyindfw wrote:Good luck.

Weird spam bro.

Effective way to get your post count up though...maybe I should try it

User avatar
Litt1tUp
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Litt1tUp » Fri May 05, 2017 12:50 pm

NotAGolfer wrote:
Rigo wrote:
guyindfw wrote:Good luck.

Weird spam bro.

Effective way to get your post count up though...maybe I should try it

Good luck.

goldenbear2020
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:47 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby goldenbear2020 » Fri May 05, 2017 12:59 pm

NotAGolfer wrote:
Rigo wrote:
guyindfw wrote:Good luck.

Weird spam bro.

Effective way to get your post count up though...maybe I should try it

Effective way to get banned...?

User avatar
Pozzo
Posts: 1840
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Pozzo » Fri May 05, 2017 1:19 pm

chandhi wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
goldenbear2020 wrote:
Keilz wrote:The new rankings are out, discuss:
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/mcdonalds-breakfast-menu-ranked

The McGriddles are the HYS of the McD breakfast menu.

The McGriddle plus a hashbrown = Yale w/ no debt

Everyone knows the rankings are meaningless and TCR is to not go at all. It's not worth it


Sausage Biscuit ($$) vs. BEC Biscuit (Sticker)?

Guys, I need help. I realize that both are great breakfasts. Don't really want to go into Big Breakfast after and my parents aren't helping, so cost is a factor. Am I stupid to lean BEC?

Keilz
Posts: 2293
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Keilz » Fri May 05, 2017 1:20 pm

Pozzo wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
goldenbear2020 wrote:
Keilz wrote:The new rankings are out, discuss:
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/mcdonalds-breakfast-menu-ranked

The McGriddles are the HYS of the McD breakfast menu.

The McGriddle plus a hashbrown = Yale w/ no debt

Everyone knows the rankings are meaningless and TCR is to not go at all. It's not worth it


Sausage Biscuit ($$) vs. BEC Biscuit (Sticker)?

Guys, I need help. I realize that both are great breakfasts. Don't really want to go into Big Breakfast after and my parents aren't helping, so cost is a factor. Am I stupid to lean BEC?


Have you considered Egg Mcmuffin with ham? You got ($) there right? Since you don't want Big Breakfast, it would be a good option to get you to lunch.

User avatar
chandhi
Posts: 1791
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby chandhi » Fri May 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Pozzo wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
goldenbear2020 wrote:
Keilz wrote:The new rankings are out, discuss:
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/mcdonalds-breakfast-menu-ranked

The McGriddles are the HYS of the McD breakfast menu.

The McGriddle plus a hashbrown = Yale w/ no debt

Everyone knows the rankings are meaningless and TCR is to not go at all. It's not worth it


Sausage Biscuit ($$) vs. BEC Biscuit (Sticker)?

Guys, I need help. I realize that both are great breakfasts. Don't really want to go into Big Breakfast after and my parents aren't helping, so cost is a factor. Am I stupid to lean BEC?

It really depends on where you want to consume your meal. Can you provide us with that information? And honestly, once you start eating, you'll want to go into Big Breakfast.

User avatar
SybillAnnDorsett
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby SybillAnnDorsett » Fri May 05, 2017 1:26 pm

K now I'm hungry thanks.

User avatar
govlife
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:41 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby govlife » Fri May 05, 2017 1:31 pm

chandhi wrote:
Pozzo wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
goldenbear2020 wrote:
Keilz wrote:The new rankings are out, discuss:
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/mcdonalds-breakfast-menu-ranked

The McGriddles are the HYS of the McD breakfast menu.

The McGriddle plus a hashbrown = Yale w/ no debt

Everyone knows the rankings are meaningless and TCR is to not go at all. It's not worth it


Sausage Biscuit ($$) vs. BEC Biscuit (Sticker)?

Guys, I need help. I realize that both are great breakfasts. Don't really want to go into Big Breakfast after and my parents aren't helping, so cost is a factor. Am I stupid to lean BEC?

It really depends on where you want to consume your meal. Can you provide us with that information? And honestly, once you start eating, you'll want to go into Big Breakfast.

But don't forget if you go Big Breakfast you'll get overwhelmed really quickly and you'll just end up paying it off with a light lunch anyway.

User avatar
Pozzo
Posts: 1840
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Pozzo » Fri May 05, 2017 1:32 pm

Keilz wrote:
Pozzo wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
goldenbear2020 wrote:
Keilz wrote:The new rankings are out, discuss:
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/mcdonalds-breakfast-menu-ranked

The McGriddles are the HYS of the McD breakfast menu.

The McGriddle plus a hashbrown = Yale w/ no debt

Everyone knows the rankings are meaningless and TCR is to not go at all. It's not worth it


Sausage Biscuit ($$) vs. BEC Biscuit (Sticker)?

Guys, I need help. I realize that both are great breakfasts. Don't really want to go into Big Breakfast after and my parents aren't helping, so cost is a factor. Am I stupid to lean BEC?


Have you considered Egg Mcmuffin with ham? You got ($) there right? Since you don't want Big Breakfast, it would be a good option to get you to lunch.

WL there, actually. Can you believe it?! I think it was YP, but maybe I'm just an arrogant SOB who blames all my woes on how incredible I am.

User avatar
ashrice13
Posts: 1790
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:30 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby ashrice13 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:47 pm

goldenbear2020 wrote:
NotAGolfer wrote:
Rigo wrote:
guyindfw wrote:Good luck.

Weird spam bro.

Effective way to get your post count up though...maybe I should try it

Effective way to get banned...?

If someone get's banned for typing "Good Luck" in too many threads that would actually be pretty amazing

Keilz
Posts: 2293
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Keilz » Fri May 05, 2017 2:04 pm

Pozzo wrote:
Keilz wrote:
Pozzo wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
goldenbear2020 wrote:
Keilz wrote:The new rankings are out, discuss:
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/mcdonalds-breakfast-menu-ranked

The McGriddles are the HYS of the McD breakfast menu.

The McGriddle plus a hashbrown = Yale w/ no debt

Everyone knows the rankings are meaningless and TCR is to not go at all. It's not worth it


Sausage Biscuit ($$) vs. BEC Biscuit (Sticker)?

Guys, I need help. I realize that both are great breakfasts. Don't really want to go into Big Breakfast after and my parents aren't helping, so cost is a factor. Am I stupid to lean BEC?


Have you considered Egg Mcmuffin with ham? You got ($) there right? Since you don't want Big Breakfast, it would be a good option to get you to lunch.

WL there, actually. Can you believe it?! I think it was YP, but maybe I'm just an arrogant SOB who blames all my woes on how incredible I am.


Yeah, there is just such a high demand for mcmuffins nowadays and not enough ham to go around.

Monday
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:36 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Monday » Fri May 05, 2017 2:11 pm

.
Last edited by Monday on Thu May 11, 2017 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
dietcoke1
Posts: 1314
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby dietcoke1 » Fri May 05, 2017 2:12 pm

Monday wrote:Good luck.

Keilz
Posts: 2293
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Keilz » Fri May 05, 2017 2:13 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:
Monday wrote:Good luck.

User avatar
chandhi
Posts: 1791
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby chandhi » Fri May 05, 2017 2:14 pm

Keilz wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:
Monday wrote:Good luck.

goldenbear2020
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:47 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby goldenbear2020 » Fri May 05, 2017 2:14 pm

chandhi wrote:
Keilz wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:
Monday wrote:Good luck.

User avatar
ashrice13
Posts: 1790
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:30 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby ashrice13 » Fri May 05, 2017 2:26 pm

goldenbear2020 wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Keilz wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:
Monday wrote:Good luck.

User avatar
Thelaw23
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Thelaw23 » Fri May 05, 2017 3:25 pm

ashrice13 wrote:
goldenbear2020 wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Keilz wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:
Monday wrote:Good luck..

User avatar
ashrice13
Posts: 1790
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:30 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby ashrice13 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:07 pm





Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Everythingimnot, kaha6347, NavyNuke, wmbuff, Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests